Corrosion in local water recovery tanks

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 16/09/08, 08:28

domekri wrote:good evening and thank you for the answers ...

Bibiphoque ("It can also be corrosion by sulfur, it seems to me, a little paint should solve the problem."): Paint on what and why? thank you

Pegasus: we darkened on this site; how did you modify the installation? we can not move the boiler, at the limit shut off the circulation of air between the tank area and that of the boiler, what did you do for this oxidation on the electric wires?
please

domekri

Hello,
Painting the pipes which oxidize, quite simply, it is a little polluting, painting, but it should not be redone for many years (perhaps even once for the entire service life of the installation )
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)

Go back to “Water management, plumbing and sanitation. Pumping, drilling, filtration, wells, recovery ... "