Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

by phil59 » 04/10/22, 15:33

Here, a few days ago, as IBERDROLA can no longer supply at its "signed rate", on October 18, IBERDROLA stops supplying me with juice.

At the end of September, I subscribe to EDF, in tempo, and request the passage from 6 to 12 kVA, in "tempo", and I am told that a technician must pass. Less than 60€ per intervention.

Today, as IBERDROLA has terminated the pdl, I can no longer subscribe without a cut .... Cut on 18/10/22 at 23:59 p.m., to be able to resume on 19/10/22 at 8 a.m.!

Extraordinary, no? IBERDROLA or EDF cannot or want to do anything!!!!!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Something crazy with IBERDROLA and EDF!

by sicetaitsimple » 04/10/22, 16:22

-Who told you, or rather wrote, that you would be physically cut?
- If the change of subscription actually requires human intervention (you don't have a Linky?), you still don't hope that a guy from Enedis will come to your place on 18/10 at 23:59 p.m.?
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/10/22, 16:55

Intervention to change the circuit breaker from 30A to 60A, only, I have the linky.

But IBERDROLA, sent a termination from its customers to ENEDIS, in my case, on 18/10/22.

So EDF cannot intervene, so cut at 23:59 p.m., and resumed by pressing the + button on the linky, from 8 a.m., to have at least 6 kVA before the passage of the tech...

We cannot make a cut at 23:59 p.m. from IBERDROLA, and around 00:01 a.m. towards EDF....
IBERDROLA doesn't want to do anything, and neither does EDF...

"Worse" there, I'm in the process of reassembling my gas boiler for the winter, no time before Thursday to take care of that anymore

I even said my dad was on a ventilator, which is true, at night, but he doesn't care....

When the computer system hasn't planned, and people don't want to get their fingers out of their ass....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/10/22, 17:12

Alright, you tell us.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/10/22, 21:25

claimpurged.jpg
reclamationpurgé.jpg (38.76 KiB) Consulted 2877 times

Nothing to do, move around, nothing to see.

MY first step, after having re re re phoned IBERDROLA and EDF will undoubtedly be a first recommended ....

And ask for an astronomical sum for, I don't know what exactly yet .... In any case, damage, and impediment to being able to change operator serenely at IBERDROLA.

Story that it moves. Or have my name written in letters of fire at the suppliers! : Lol:
0 x

sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 04/10/22, 22:05

And you couldn't ask EDF to take you as a customer on 17/10, instead of 18/10?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/10/22, 22:14

phil59 wrote:When the computer system hasn't planned, and people don't want to get their fingers out of their ass....

Sometimes it's even dumber than I don't care, those who could do something for you don't do it because they don't know how to use the software that can fix the problem. Seen at the National Education, the actress the principal, the software, the "thing" that allows you to make and modify the schedules of teachers. So when it comes to synchronizing two establishments, good evening Clara! :(
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/10/22, 22:47

sicetaitsimple wrote:And you couldn't ask EDF to take you as a customer on 17/10, instead of 18/10?

If it was so simple .... I would have done, but the fact that on 18/10/22 my PDL is terminated prohibits any modification, before ....

We are not even talking about increasing from 6 to 12 kVA ....

Well, Thursday during the day, I can call again....

And the energy mediator only intervenes 2 months after the complaints....

So, I'm going to put a bike in the cellar, and pedal! at a rate of 250 Wh of production, for a good pedaler (even a very good one) I better not rest!!!
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 04/10/22, 22:47

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
phil59 wrote:When the computer system hasn't planned, and people don't want to get their fingers out of their ass....

Sometimes it's even dumber than I don't care, those who could do something for you don't do it because they don't know how to use the software that can fix the problem. Seen at the National Education, the actress the principal, the software, the "thing" that allows you to make and modify the schedules of teachers. So when it comes to synchronizing two establishments, good evening Clara! :(

I thought of that too!
0 x

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 07/10/22, 19:31

I have not contacted EDF yet, but the energy mediator.

For them, (they called me), no cut, and yes, I can claim damages .... it gives me a nice leg! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x