Self-healing, you can regenerate your cells and influence the world around you

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Self-healing, you can regenerate your cells and influence the world around you

by humus » 16/08/22, 07:31

Science shows that our cells are listening, and by using the mind to change what they hear, we can change what they do. This is perhaps what Hippocrates meant when he said, "Everyone has a doctor within; we must simply help him in his work. The natural healing force that is within each of us is the greatest healing force."

Personal Comments: Think about visualization and the real power of attraction.
Or, the universe is conspiring to your happiness! just that we have thoughts and thought patterns that limit us
Happiness is "decreed" by conditioning yourself to that rather than on the contrary, happiness does not happen by chance.

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Auto gerision, you can regenerate your cells and influence the world around you

by izentrop » 16/08/22, 09:19

Beautiful stories for followers of "paranormal" : Mrgreen:
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Auto gerision, you can regenerate your cells and influence the world around you

by humus » 16/08/22, 10:01

izentrop wrote:Beautiful stories for followers of "paranormal" : Mrgreen:

I anticipated : Mrgreen:
bistro / humor-t1191-15850.html # p506674
bistro / humor-t1191-15850.html # p506675

Yet it was thinking of you that I put this video : roll:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/22, 11:41

16/08/22, 09:19
izmentrop
Beautiful stories for followers of "paranormal"
this is well worth the followers of the pseudo science of zetetics.
starts by defining what is normal where this normality does not exist in reality since it only depends on those who se define as normal.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 16/08/22, 12:12

Janic wrote:16/08/22, 09:19
izmentrop
Beautiful stories for followers of "paranormal"

starts by defining what is normal where this normality does not exist in reality since it only depends on those who se define as normal.

Yes, what is normal for everyone is their own limit.
-----
Still "normal" with a nurse, not a para. : Wink:
Hard to deny... : roll: unless you put it down to luck and pure chance. How many odds? : Lol:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/08/22, 12:32

But of course : Mrgreen:
The big problem is when these methods apply to "medicine"
The study reports the impact on survival for four cancers of the exclusive use of alternative remedies (homeopathy, plants, qi gong, yoga, naturopathy, acupuncture, diets, meditation, prayers, etc.) to the detriment of conventional treatments (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, hormonal treatment), in this study recently published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute. The risk of death for breast cancer has more than quintupled (5,68 times more).
https://www.lepoint.fr/sante/cancer-les ... 887_40.php
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 16/08/22, 17:02

izentrop wrote:But of course : Mrgreen:
The big problem is when these methods apply to "medicine"
The study reports the impact on survival for four cancers of the exclusive use of alternative remedies (homeopathy, plants, qi gong, yoga, naturopathy, acupuncture, diets, meditation, prayers, etc.) to the detriment of conventional treatments (chemotherapy, radiotherapy, surgery, hormonal treatment), in this study recently published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute. The risk of death for breast cancer has more than quintupled (5,68 times more).
https://www.lepoint.fr/sante/cancer-les ... 887_40.php

I don't know what earned us this comment.
The original video is about the influence of mindset on healing and does not advocate stopping conventional treatments.
I want to say that from the start, you reached your limits, and you didn't listen to the initial video at least?
The second is only there to make you see that the world is not just what you know.
You are in charge of your health.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/08/22, 17:17

It happens to me...When I get out of a body...I feel regenerated : Cheesy:But you can't say that I used the power of my mind a lot : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/08/22, 17:30

16/08/22, 17:17

macro
It happens to me...When I get out of a body...I feel regenerated
or rather emptied!
izmentrop
The risk of death from breast cancer has more than quintupled (5,68 times more).
on what type of population? As a reminder, in current medicine, it still causes 157.000 deaths each year, much more than in unconventional medicine. Just a little more than 4! Silly one day, always stupid the bouzo, by doing the covid thing again!
https://www.e-cancer.fr/Professionnels- ... er-du-sein
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 16/08/22, 23:35

Hairs in the void (interstellar that certain, in his brain, carries around).
0 x