Refuse to be copped by not activating "My health space"

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/02/22, 20:02

0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Refuse to be copped by not activating "My health space"

by Obamot » 05/05/22, 12:53

There we could still deactivate everything...
After the failure of the shared medical file, here is the arrival on the first of the year of "My health space" (Decree n ° 2021-1048 of August 4, 2021).
Only 10 million Shared Medical Records had been opened in January 2021. Policyholders had to make the effort to create it.
My health space will take care of itself, without anyone realizing it

They couldn't enter through the door, they come in through the window:
Ethics: medical secrecy still in perdition!

D00D2B52-E3C9-4EB4-8E5C-6D6CA4EFCE76.jpeg
https://www.usine-digitale.fr/article/v ... e.N2001062

So basically to have opposed “The digital health space” will have been useless since Ursula Von Der Leyen is still there hiding in ambush, quick to advance the most unpopular files! http://ehaction.eu/towards-the-european ... -workshop/

Ursula Von Der Leyen:
— "We need to make the most of the potential of eHealth to deliver quality healthcare and reduce inequalities. I want you to work towards the creation of a European health data space to promote the exchange of this data and support research into new prevention strategies, as well as treatments, drugs, medical devices and outcomes As part of this, you should ensure that citizens have control over their own personal data ."
The best way to guarantee the Confidential medical information isn't it just NOT to aggregate this data PRIVATE...Because grouping them together and then praying to heaven to “make sure you have control of them”, is really kidding us!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/05/22, 13:25

PS: Because the purpose of grouping them is clearly a desire to get our hands on OUR health data, otherwise there is no reason to confiscate them in a “centralized thing”...! There are other ways to make stats, we have to stop taking ourselves for idiots.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 05/05/22, 21:58

We must go further: refuse to seek treatment.

We win on all counts. It puts big pharma on the straw, it prevents politicians from tracking us, it avenges us on all the mandarins who demanded to confine us or suffocate us under masks after inoculating their COVID junk on pangolins in Wuhan, and the Unnecessarily wasted money in hospitals or doctors can be used for more useful measures, for example against global warming. Who wouldn't agree to spend hundreds of billions of euros to lower the temperature by 0,01°C in 40 years? The icing on the cake, the foreseeable drop in life expectancy and therefore in the population will ease the pressure on the environment. What happiness. My conspiracy theory is the best!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/05/22, 22:38

It's not even completely stupid what you say (for once...)

Did you miss your shot? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 06/05/22, 02:07

You don't pack it's not yet ready https://www.totalbug.com/mon-espace-sante/
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/05/22, 08:31

sucker » 05/05/22, 21:58
We must go further: refuse to seek treatment.
We win on all counts. It puts big pharma on the straw,
Nullard said yet another bullshit confusing pharma and BIG pharma.
Perfect health is just a fantasy no more than a machine could be.
But there is a difference between having small operational problems, easily reduced by simple measures (which the younger generations have been made to forget) and waiting until it is too late to have to deal, with violence for the organisms, with the more often, because the notion of a healthy lifestyle, limiting small addicts, is precisely not part of the intentions of big pharma, which only sees their turnover and profits to be redistributed to their shareholders
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/05/22, 21:51

obscurantistnic 06/05/22, 07:31
...But there is a difference between having small operational problems, easily reduced by simple measures (which the younger generations have been made to forget) and waiting until it is too late to have to deal with...

There is no difference. A little healthy lifestyle, and no more need for pharma or BIG pharma. With Le jus de carotte, which works for everything, obscurantistnic knows it, no more problems. Do not abuse it, however, otherwise you risk the lives of Methuselah when you have to die quickly to reduce the pressure on the environment.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/05/22, 22:59

I was also thinking...
Exnihiloest wrote:obscurantistnic 06/05/22, 07:31
...But there is a difference between having small operational problems, easily reduced by simple measures (which the younger generations have been made to forget) and waiting until it is too late to have to deal with...

There is no difference. A little healthy lifestyle, and no more need for pharma or BIG pharma. With Le jus de carotte, which works for everything, obscurantistnic knows it, no more problems. Do not abuse it, however, otherwise you risk the lives of Methuselah when you have to die quickly to reduce the pressure on the environment.
Well, try lounging behind your screen all day and only eat hamburgers, and pastries washed down with sodas and/or drinking (or even smoking) and you'll see if it's gnognote "hygiene of life...

(And now we're no longer waiting for your pirouette to bounce back on yet another nonsense that stains...)
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 08/05/22, 18:33

Obamot wrote:I was also thinking...
Well, try lounging behind your screen all day and only eat hamburgers, and pastries washed down with sodas and/or drinking (or even smoking) and you'll see if it's gnognote "hygiene of life...

(And now we're no longer waiting for your pirouette to bounce back on yet another nonsense that stains...)

No sequitur. How stupid! : roll: : roll: : roll:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"