100 € per hectare in permaculture according to Idriss Aberkane?

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

100 € per hectare in permaculture according to Idriss Aberkane?

by humus » 16/10/21, 19:48

Not yet listened to, the first who understood calls the other : Mrgreen:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: 100 € per hectare in permaculture?

by izentrop » 17/10/21, 02:34

humus wrote:Not yet listened to
Knowing that there is this confusionist from ABERKANE, it does not risk on my side
1 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 17/10/21, 08:45

izentrop wrote:
humus wrote:Not yet listened to
Knowing that there is this confusionist from ABERKANE, it does not risk on my side

I have a little trouble with this logic of amalgamation.
A good idea does not turn bad or wrong, because of the character supporting it?
I do not share your ideas on agriculture, should I deduce that everything you say is false and therefore the RCA is false, since you adhere to it?
-------------
I listened from where I fixed the video.
In short, it is a matter of nourishing forest, of maximizing the productions on a given surface. No more monoculture: trees (wood without felling the tree), fruits edible by animals (acorns), mushrooms, small fruits edible by humans, bees, chickens, goats, pigs.

I would have preferred a real, very concrete example in image and figures, here we remain at the level of the concept that it is difficult for me to qualify as realistic, unless I reduce the financial ambition and greatly transform the productions ( added value). -wet finger-

The only concrete example of success (and it is not a forest with animals) is to my knowledge the farm of the heloin beak, the principle of which could generate high income per unit area.
My intention is not to promote high incomes but simply to be able to live with dignity according to the maxim that can do the most can do the least.
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 17/10/21, 09:01

I am now listening to the beginning of the video.
"If nature was a bank, we would have saved it a long time ago"
It follows this one
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/21, 10:18

A lot of blah blah blah ... a lot of promises ... a lot of money ... but we see strictly NOTHING CONCRETE !!

This guy isn't even a huckster, he's just a bullshit ...

How many Start Ups does he have? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

ps: the ecosystems that feed humanity, isn't that always how it worked? (except from MacDaube! : Lol: )

reps: the microphone is very well placed at the level of the corones ... oops, I'm mean ...
0 x
Christophe

Re: 100 € per hectare in permaculture according to Idriss Aberkane?

by Christophe » 17/10/21, 12:03

To drive the point home a little more: I would like to know how many kg of fruits and vegetables he has grown in his life ... : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Let me offer a very personal answer: 0, niet, nada ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by humus » 17/10/21, 12:26

Christophe wrote:A lot of blah blah blah ... a lot of promises ... a lot of money ... but we see strictly NOTHING CONCRETE !!

This guy isn't even a huckster, he's just a bullshit ...

How many Start Ups does he have? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

ps: the ecosystems that feed humanity, isn't that always how it worked? (except from MacDaube! : Lol: )

reps: the microphone is very well placed at the level of the corones ... oops, I'm mean ...

It's not wrong, everyone has their own specialty! : Lol: he's blah blah

Me is to extract what can be interesting from everything, it does not matter that there is manure around.
The idea of ​​a nourishing forest is not new and remains interesting because it is productive and richer at the ecosystem level.
There are a lot of video examples on the subject here in town:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 18/10/21, 20:10

humus wrote:The idea of ​​a nourishing forest is not new and remains interesting because it is productive
When you have an army of passionate volunteers who don't count their time : Mrgreen:

It is not possible for a professional market gardener or arborist who needs to make profitable his work ... To each his profession. Anyone who has practiced productive gardening or has already experienced it will not be fooled. : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/10/21, 20:30

izentrop wrote:
humus wrote:The idea of ​​a nourishing forest is not new and remains interesting because it is productive
When you have an army of passionate volunteers who don't count their time : Mrgreen:

It is not possible for a professional market gardener or arborist who needs to make profitable his work ... To each his profession. Anyone who has practiced productive gardening or has already experienced it will not be fooled. : Wink:

You don't understand anything izy: you have to follow a minimum, the other one tells you that we can make 100 € per ha easy, fingers in the nose ... and especially sitting in his living room in front of a webcam! Tooo izy, izy !! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol: Don't you believe it? : Mrgreen:
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 20/10/21, 21:11

I don't know if what Idriss says is the truth,
but if this is not true, then Idriss is him:
2 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.

Back to "Agriculture: problems and pollution, new techniques and solutions"