The “funny” Comedy Club

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The “funny” Comedy Club

by Obamot » 05/09/21, 14:24

The “funny” Comedy Club

Who are in the “funny” Club :?:
It's informal, the idea was born out of ABC2019's insistence on putting people in “groups” ...
Here there are no defined contours, although some are constant over time by their presence (see my signature ...)
No need to quote them, they will recognize each other ...!

Almost all those who at one time or another, by their behavior or by what they have posted, find themselves there: even me.

It's been ten months that the “funny ones” have been pumping our air!
It's been ten months that the funny ones say everything and their opposite!

The purpose of this thread is to:
- post the evidence that shows where they went completely wrong!

Why this thread?
First of all because the goal of the "funny ones" is not to establish the truth but the contradiction
Because the “funny ones” constantly putting on the table the subjects on which they have planted themselves. And given their permanent flooding of subjects, a thread was needed which gathers the proofs of their lies and manipulations. To send them back here.
To recall their lies and manipulations.
To recall how long their neglect has lasted.
Because they are in denial.
Because we have to get out of this spiral of influenza illnesses which really only affect 0,2 to 0,5% of the population (salt. Care)

0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The “funny” Comedy Club

by Exnihiloest » 05/09/21, 18:06

Obamot wrote:...
Why this thread?
First of all because the goal of the "funny ones" is not to establish the truth but the contradiction
Trial of intent.

Because the “funny ones” constantly putting on the table the subjects on which they have planted themselves.
It's wrong.

Free affirmations

So useless thread.

You are funny!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/09/21, 18:24

Exnihiloest wrote:
Why this thread?
Trial of intent. <<< Finding

Because the “funny ones” constantly putting on the table the subjects on which they have planted themselves.
It's wrong. <<< This is entirely true when it comes to Blédina, who keeps putting his false bullshit down on the carpet many times.

Free affirmations <<< Findings again, evidence, the evidence is there.

So useless thread.<<< 100% of yours are

You are funny!<<< It is the one who says who is ... : roll: a little porridge before changing your diaper?
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 05/09/21, 18:56

Exnihiloest wrote:Free affirmations

So useless thread.

You are funny!

the only use of this thread will be to confirm that the JOGGER only know how to spout insults at the chain, but without ever giving real arguments. But that, we already knew ...
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 05/09/21, 19:08

And there you have it, the demonstration is made: the “funny”Are there to screw up debates that they don't like
It is even pathological for them ...!

Yes, I thought they wouldn't like this thread :D

If you want to get out of hand, head over to TD gang here: health-pollution-prevention / le-fil-sans-injures-t16974-130.html

Thank you for the others, for post here only the reminder of the remarkable facts in which the “funny ones” were illustrated in their blunders during the last 18 months - do not answer them, it will make them the feet - there will be a PACKAGE of things hidden in the cupboards that will come out (do not answer if they protest: who cares, every time they do it it will be a form of confession of their deceptions: SO DON'T ANSWER, it will make us HAPPY: IT WILL MAKE US PISS TO LAUGH: THIS IS THE “FUNNY” : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I will even ask moderation to remove - from time to time - the posts that will be out of the subject of the thread.
We will score and ZOU ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 06/09/21, 10:21

the only use of this thread will be to confirm that the JOGGER only know how to spout insults [*] in the chain, but without ever giving real arguments. But that, we already knew ...
the only uselessness of this bozo will be to confirm that the funny ones only know how to spout lies in the chain, but without ever giving real arguments. But that, we already knew ...

[*] fortunately, you finally joined us in this exercise, oh how difficult, to place "profanity" being part of the current accepted expressions currently. Please note that it does not take place anywhere or anyhow, you will have to learn with masters in this art.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 06/09/21, 14:54

(skritch, skritch, skritch !!) Here London!

Here are the messages of the day ... for the "funny ones"

Colaaaaa ... Potato chips and other MacDo

BEFORE:

https://www.tiktok.com/@bubbleteababydo ... 2979330310 (click on the photo to see the video)

AFTER (with or without vaccine => what “innocent” choices lead you to ...)

D8499AAB-EC02-4BF4-A8EA-1B9903395A12.jpeg
D8499AAB-EC02-4BF4-A8EA-1B9903395A12.jpeg (200.33 KiB) Viewed 3042 times
ACC242FE-DFD3-447E-B41F-575F31A84746.jpeg
ACC242FE-DFD3-447E-B41F-575F31A84746.jpeg (252.84 KiB) Viewed 3042 times

Capito?

Do you understand that pseudo-vaccines are useless and that we must do prevention? (Zero post from you on it)
Do you understand that you are posting nonsense curves that are useless?
(Thousands of unnecessary posts from you on this)

Find the mistake...
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 06/09/21, 23:08

Do you understand that pseudo-vaccines are useless and that we must do prevention?

I think I have gone to McDonald's 2 or 3 times in my life.
Is it serious doctor ?

I know of 2 or 3 skinny people who have never been there and who died from COVID. Would they have gone there in secret?
Explain everything to us, doctor.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 07/09/21, 07:50

dumb
I know of 2 or 3 skinny people who have never been there and who died from COVID. Would they have gone there in secret?
explains us all about the unvaccinated not dead from covid and the vaccinated dead from covid despite everything!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/09/21, 07:58

Exnihiloest wrote:
Do you understand that pseudo-vaccines are useless and that we must do prevention?

I think I have gone to McDonald's 2 or 3 times in my life.
Is it serious doctor ?

exnihilo, I suggest you do not answer on this thread, as anyway there is nothing to post there, apart from their usual insults, he will die his beautiful death quite quickly. There are plenty of other open threads where you can give your arguments.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)