The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The therapeutic thread of insults! Let off steam! Let go !! Band ...

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 12:41

Well I am embarking on an experiment ... the thread without insults!

Participants can only post factual messages, which do not contain foul words, insults or contemptuous terms, or animated gifs with pejorative connotations (the best thing in fact is not to have animated gifs at all).

For example, any use of words like "asshole", "idiots", but also "funny", "JOGGER" (which I use myself on other threads but not on this one), as well as any message are prohibited. containing that an assessment (even "polite") on a forumeur, without useful information. Any change of nickname is also prohibited when addressing someone, we must respect the nickname he has taken.

If the moderators want to participate in the experience, they can do so actively by deleting the messages in question. Otherwise I will content myself (as well as any participant wishing it) to signal the messages which seem to me not to respect these rules, by indicating "message signaled" but without answering them.

We have the choice: a free thread that talks about everything, but it can go in all directions, or a thread restricted to a subject ... uh for example at random the evolution of the covid epidemic? :)

Obviously there are other threads to let off steam if you want, it is even allowed to make quotes from this one, but not to post incorrect messages directly.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The wire without abuse!

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 12:43

to launch a debate: do the following measures seem justified to you, and why?
* vaccination for 12-18 year olds
* vaccination under 12 years old
* the 3rd dose for certain categories of the population

Whether you are for or against, please give your arguments without insulting anyone!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 13:00

In addition, we have already more or less answered all his questions to the nut, implicitly or explicitly. This guy is crazy, he offers a thread and barely "launches" it, he does not give a damn about the world !!!!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/21, 13:09

Patin Potin of your mother is the thread of the century!

ps: I was aiming for nobody's mom!

modified by Rémundo for good rules of decorum
: Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 13:10

Janic wrote:and jojo the handjob which starts again!
I therefore propose that to each of his stupid interventions, he should not be answered with one of his qualifiers, so numerous, which characterize him and which in fact are findings and not insults! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Arrowd:

reported message: name calling
0 x

ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 13:11

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:In addition, we have already more or less answered all his questions to the nut, implicitly or explicitly. This guy is crazy, he offers a thread and barely "launches" it, he does not give a damn about the world !!!!

0 x

GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/08/21, 13:12

(In addition Bozo sees insults where there is none ... it's complete!)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/08/21, 13:14

Uh am I closing? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I believe you broke your record there!

Screenshot 2021-08-26 at 13-13-30 Le fil sans insults .png
Screenshot 2021-08-26 at 13-13-30 Le fil sans injures .png (7.29 KiB) Viewed 3795 times

You are just a bunch of dirty kids !! But I like you all the same! : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
1 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 26/08/21, 13:14

Christophe wrote:Your mother's point is the wire of the century!

ps: I was aiming for nobody's mom!

There's no point in telling you your own message, but the rule of the game is not to write swear words (like: no words you wouldn't say in front of your boss or a cop). So “your mother's ptin” is excluded.

Again it's just a matter of doing an experiment to find out what it would be like, you have plenty of room to post whatever you want on other threads.

If it turns out that this is impossible and you do not succeed, this is also an interesting finding from the experiment. :)
0 x

Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 26/08/21, 13:15

by ABCon »26/08/21, 13:10
Janic wrote:
and jojo the handjob which starts again!
I therefore suggest that to each of his stupid interventions, he should not be answered with one of his qualifiers, so numerous, which characterize him and which in fact are observations and not insults! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Arrowd:
asshole! :frown:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré