The global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variants?)

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Christophe

The global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variants?)

by Christophe » 28/07/21, 11:52

How can a country which with 46%, 52% or 53% of vaccines and which reduces its deaths by 99% impose, willingly or by force, a compulsory vaccination for all and discriminatory health pass to its entire population?

What follows shows that global vaccination is useless to reduce deaths!

All anti-covid policies are based on hospital deaths and saturation ... or the fall in deaths visibly occurs between 20 and 46% of the vaccinated population ?

We can therefore safely say thata vaccination rate of over 46% (and it is certainly less); the vaccine is absolutely useless to fight against the deaths of a population!

Am I the only one who saw this? : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

2021_07_21_deces_cas_pays.png
2021_07_21_deces_cas_pays.png (47.66 KiB) Viewed 3714 times

source: https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/malad ... 10847.html

a) It is because I am not a virologist or epidemiologist that I can say that : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

The reduction in deaths is between 20 and 46% ... say 30-35% of the vaccinated population, come on 33%?

Those in charge know very well this: why impose the vaccine on the whole of a population?

b) These 33% are probably frail people who failed to vaccinate, vaccination of others is absolutely useless to fight against death

It is therefore sufficient to vaccinate 1/3 of the population to considerably reduce deaths ...

c) On the contrary global vaccination will promote virus recirculation and will help create variants

Conclusion of c), Bouffon and those who impose the vaccination obligation is a criminal and his goal is not to reduce the deaths ... for the rest, that is to say the real reasons, I let your imagination imagine. .. : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Otherwise, we could have the same curves for hospitalizations and shifts but between vaccinated and unvaccinated?

Thank you!

Reply to since decrease in vaccine efficacy

izentrop wrote:No decrease in efficiency with respect to serious cases, it can be seen in the stats
Vaccinated countries experience explosion of cases but not deaths
https://www.francetvinfo.fr/sante/malad ... 10847.html
1 x
Christophe

Re: Global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variant

by Christophe » 28/07/21, 12:20

0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

vaccination = favor the creation of variants

by izentrop » 28/07/21, 14:00

unfounded assertion of the "reassuranceists"
0 x
Christophe

Re: Global covid vaccination of the population is useless against death (except to promote the creation of variant

by Christophe » 28/07/21, 14:06

Unfounded ?? Are you bipolar? You're the one who posted these graphics ... it's ugly when you shoot yourself in the foot!

The neuneus only see the reduction of the red curves ... the less neuneus think a little more ...

Suddenly a less neutral analysis as I have just done sends you your own graphic in your face: the global vaccination of the population against COVID is a pipe dream ! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

I do not know the goals of compulsory vaccination> 40% of the population but it is certainly not to save lives!
1 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/07/21, 14:19

Christophe wrote:
It is therefore sufficient to vaccinate 1/3 of the population to considerably reduce deaths ...

Ahhh! So here you have become provax, as long as we stay between say 33% and 50% of the vaccinated population (and that you are not concerned?).
It's good. Maybe you can do even better next term (typical sentence from a school notebook).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/21, 14:30

What is this personal asshole attack?

I show you, with official figures, that vaccination> 40% of the population is a pipe, that it does not prevent any death and that consequently the vaccination health pass is a health scam... but you continue in your provax delusions? You really got some lousy lobbyist talk there!

Vaccinating the weakest and most fragile, I've never been really against it except that it's experimental and we don't know the long-term effects!
Let's say that I am more antipass than antivax ...

We are talking pfizerleak, the little bitches' arrangements between your friends? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

It's coming out!
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 28/07/21, 14:43

Christophe wrote:I show you, with official figures, that [u] vaccination> 40% of the population is bullshit,

You do not demonstrate anything, you see figures from today or from a few days or even weeks ago. We will see what follows.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/07/21, 14:53

Isn't that your employers' method of proof? : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

The observational analysis is only valid when it is provax prothune ?? The skizo can be healed a little I think ... : Mrgreen:

The rest is clear: stage 1 vaccination ineffective because of the new variants, therefore stage 2 with lifelong reminders ... explosion of sheaves and deaths due to variants resulting from vaccination ... set up of a real health dictatorship ...

But it will be nobody's fault ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Have you read pfizerleak? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/07/21, 17:19

Vaccinating the weakest and most fragile, I've never been really against it except that it's experimental and we don't know the long-term effects!
except that 50 years ago, it was important not to vaccinate the weakest whose immune system was failing by disease or by age. Hence an overall rate of vaccinated not exceeding 80% And yet there was not an explosion of the pathologies in question (official statistical curves)
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/07/21, 22:17

Global covid vaccination of the population is useless
Ah bah no, it's no use (but you have to have a brain to understand it, not be a crawler) ... what would be useful would be to carry out prevention campaigns, but it would be to the detriment of maintaining the tool industrial pharmas ...

But we preferred to cut funding for fundamental research in universities “because it was too expensive”

And now it costs us both arms and sometimes our life ...

Find the mistake...
1 x