Cohn Bendit invents the extreme Center on LCI ....

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Cohn Bendit invents the extreme Center on LCI ....

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 18:28

Everything is in the title ... it's crying ... the extreme left I understand, the extreme right I understand ... but the extreme center ... well I'm having a hard time !! Much trouble !! I think you really have to be a big asshole and / or a big moron to use that term !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

How can we still give the public voice on the PAF (and elsewhere) to Dany le Pédophile Rouge?

The video stream coming soon ...

Otherwise if I understood the rest of his blabla, it is for the proportional in 1 turn (as in Belgium) which is a very good thing for "democracy"...

No kidding ? This is what I have been saying for 10 years !! Except that I am not paid for my ideas on the contrary they make me poorer! But he does! But cracks are pumping political ideas everywhere ... especially on forums...
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Cohn Bendit invents the extreme Center on LCI ....

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/06/21, 19:00

Your horn, it's been a long time since it is no longer red (even hair) ... and since 68 it has not stopped becoming more and more stupid, already at the time he had put the bar very high!
But cracks are pumping politicians everywhere ... especially in the backrooms ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 19:03

We are serious because Google will probably censor this subject in the name of respect for privacy ... since obviously we can no longer quote names on a forum without the consent of the "owners" of these names (mouaahahahah I'm laughing !!! We're doing a subject about Adolf and Stalin just for fun?)

And Cohn Bandit he was asking for the consent of the kids he was skipping?
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/06/21, 19:06

Christophe wrote:And Cohn Bandit he respected the kids he skipped?

He never skipped kids, he let himself fiddle with the noodle for a few moments because the little one was curious, in a party where the parents were present. Another time when "sexual freedom" (a concept that never really existed, a sham) was "in".
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 19:07

You are right
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/06/21, 19:08

Christophe wrote:You are right

I know. : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/21, 19:11

You are right
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 27/06/21, 19:36

The extreme center is a political current where no decision has ever been taken, right?
As with the "maybe"? (who at the ref?)

Otherwise sexual freedom was probably just an illusion at the time, but now it's even worse, people are more and more stuck ... and since we talk about extremes, I especially have the feeling that people tolerate less and less those who are not like them.
We no longer break PD because it is not politically correct, but some people obviously itch.
2 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 27/06/21, 21:13

Forhorse wrote:We no longer break PD because it is not politically correct, but some people obviously itch.

"We" don't break fagot anymore because "we" go to jail if not. But as you say, it must be itching more than one that would be done well in the process, a few dykes to rape, a few Jews, a few Arabs and a few blacks.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 28/06/21, 19:27

and some blacks.
even albinos? :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Society and Philosophy"