The Future Meat factory for synthetic artificial meat has just opened!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Christophe

The Future Meat factory for synthetic artificial meat has just opened!

by Christophe » 26/06/21, 16:50

Something to satisfy all the vegans, vegetarians and vegans in the world soon? We will be able to eat meat without harming the zanimos (and probably much more effective for the Climate ... at least on paper ... press releases!)! : Cheesy:

Biotech company Future Meat announces the opening of the world's first industrial cultured meat production facility.

(...)

Chicken, beef, pork and lamb

According to the company, the first factory can manufacture chicken, pork and lamb meat, and soon beef products. The process is about 20 times faster than raising and slaughtering animals, and it is getting cheaper faster than expected, according to the release.

“After demonstrating that cultured meat can reach cost parity faster than the market expected, this production facility marks a real change,” said Future Meat Scientific Director Yaakov Nahmias.

https://trustmyscience.com/premiere-usi ... nt-ouvrir/

0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The Future Meat factory for synthetic artificial meat has just opened!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/06/21, 16:55

You know what I think about it, eh? You know what they can do with their poison ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 26/06/21, 17:00

I love cows too much to see them disappear.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/21, 17:13

Don't worry Forhorse, we're not talking about milk here ... just make artificial milk ... and bye bye moo moo !! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

We talked about the 1st artificial steak a few years ago ... I think it cost around $ 50 ... what about the price only a few years later? I have not found any cost or sales information ... but if it is proportional to the time and resources required, it should be very competitive !!

Future Meat says its facility is capable of producing 500kg of lab-grown meat products every day - the equivalent of 3000 medium-sized burgers

(...)

The company claims that cultured meat generates 80% less greenhouse gas emissions, uses 99% less land and uses 96% less water than traditional meat production.

https://future-meat.com/
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/06/21, 17:41

Christophe wrote:Our Company says which
: Lol: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/21, 17:57

Friends at Pfizer maybe? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Heard yesterday on Cnews (therefore to be confirmed): the real efficiency in the field of the AstraZeneca was 60% finally VS how much claimed by their press service ??? More than 85% it seems to me ... Crovez believe ...

What do the funny guys think?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 26/06/21, 18:05

Christophe wrote:Something to satisfy all the vegans, vegetarians and vegans in the world soon? We will be able to eat meat without harming the zanimos (and probably much more effective for the Climate ... at least on paper ... press releases!)! : Cheesy:

Biotech company Future Meat announces the opening of the world's first industrial cultured meat production facility.

(...)

Chicken, beef, pork and lamb

According to the company, the first factory can manufacture chicken, pork and lamb meat, and soon beef products. The process is about 20 times faster than raising and slaughtering animals, and it is getting cheaper faster than expected, according to the release.

“After demonstrating that cultured meat can reach cost parity faster than the market expected, this production facility marks a real change,” said Future Meat Scientific Director Yaakov Nahmias.

https://trustmyscience.com/premiere-usi ... nt-ouvrir/

It's the snow-crossing with a thousand and one wagons ... it's the last Bastien of civilization ....

1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/06/21, 18:12

Not read the comic book and the few films I saw rather inflamed me ... I already did not understand why he could not stop! : Cheesy:

Do they have a barbecue plant on the train? : Cheesy:
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 26/06/21, 18:15

Christophe wrote:More than 85% it seems to me ... Crovez believe ...

94% they said ... : roll:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 27/06/21, 01:20

Apart from certain groups of researchers who, thanks to the required weightings, were able to establish correct projections of figures! No one knows. Giving 85% to 95% is a big joke, because we would then have to admit that three quarters of this “success” has absolutely nothing to do with vaccines.

And above all on what we are basing ourselves on today, since mass tests have almost all disappeared.

Today I did the experiment near a supermarket, to ask people how many masks they had on them (it being understood that to be effective, these must be changed regularly, which everyone knows. ..) And of course about twenty there was only one person who could show me a “new” mask. Got to a point where no one believes it anymore.
0 x