Stephane Alix the psychonaut

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Stephane Alix the psychonaut

by eclectron » 10/06/21, 07:42

Anne Ghesquière receives in Metamorphosis Stephane Allix, journalist, writer, lecturer, famous in particular for his best-selling books on consciousness and the afterlife. In this moving podcast, we question our way of being in the world, our buried wounds, our masks, amnesias and missing parts. On how to dive into the depths of our wounds to truly heal ourselves. In this absolutely stunning new book “Our forgotten souls” published by Éditions Albin Michel, Stéphane Allix delivers a poignant testimony of great depth and rare humanity. A big slap in the heart of hurt childhood. Your life may well take another turn ... - Episode # 199

In this episode with Stéphane Allix, I will discuss the following themes:
This book that takes you to discover your early childhood in the depths of the past?
You say you have become a psychonaut ...
Are we all in search of this missing part, we all have a form of “nostalgia for elsewhere”?
Does feeling bad always potentially hide something?
Why were you interested in psychedelic substances (banned in France)?
The brain does not produce consciousness but consciousness needs the brain to manifest itself, is that a virtual certainty today?

What do illnesses mean to you? Are they messengers? How does our body speak to us?
You discovered a part of your childhood thanks to this therapeutic process and psychedelics, you could not access this information through other therapies?
What did you discover during this experience, how did it go?
When you discover this are you plagued by doubts and you want to prove what you feel is the truth?
As part of your journey in search of your past, you discover that following a trauma, traumatic amnesia occurs which was your case, how does it happen and is it common?
Denial and amnesia are protection, should we lift the veil? Do we have to be ready?
What is soul fragmentation, soul loss? How to do a soul recovery, what your wife Natacha offers in the key to your energy her best-selling book and with whom I made a podcast number # 74.

Who is my guest of the week, Stéphane Allix?
Stéphane Allix is ​​a journalist, writer, lecturer, reporter and media man, famous in particular for his best-selling books on consciousness and the afterlife. Powerful books that leave no one indifferent. His new book “Our forgotten souls” published by Éditions Albin Michel. You can find it and its news on https://www.facebook.com/StephaneAlli...

Find Stéphane Allix in a previous podcast of Métamorphose:
# 19 Stéphane Allix: Our deceased speak to us and teach us

Some quotes from the podcast with Stéphane Allix:

"There are enough studies today which show that spontaneous mystical experiences correspond in every way to mystical experiences induced by substances like psilocybin, lsd or others"
"If I'm not clear with myself I'm just a slave to my shadows, to ghosts I don't know"
"Life is perhaps trying to find that point of balance between strength and courage to face what we have to face while maintaining a sufficient level of security so that it does not take us completely"
"People like me who experienced incestuous acts in their early childhood and who have no memory of it can be counted in the millions, in France alone"
"When it comes to something intimate, unverifiable, we keep it outside, far away, and we don't believe it"
"We can heal from this devastation of incest, we can rebuild ourselves"

0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Stephane Alix the psychonaut

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/06/21, 12:50

ImageThank you for the publicity given to a spiritual business pro!
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/06/21, 15:11

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:ImageThank you for the publicity given to a spiritual business pro!

Could you be more specific about what bothers you?
because I don't see a problem.
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/06/21, 15:16

No nothing, everything is bathing ... The extraterrestrials, the reincarnation of a Nazi officer, the exploitation of incest (Like Christine Angot and others), the conferences, the books, the money, the overuse of the " spirituality "on Youtube is PERFECT. We can bet that both the housewife under 50 who dreams of an oiled yoga teacher, as well as the dynamic framework crazy with wisdom between two business survival internships will find their happiness there. : Mrgreen:

Ps: "Alix" takes two "L's".
Last edited by GuyGadeboisTheBack the 10 / 06 / 21, 15: 22, 1 edited once.
1 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/06/21, 15:21

Sorry, my back hurts to pick up gutter-type responses where we don't know what you mean precisely, so I'll pass ...
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/06/21, 15:24

eclectron wrote:Sorry, my back hurts to pick up gutter-type responses where we don't know what you mean precisely, so I'll pass ...

: Idea: In fact your back hurts picking up the shitty videos and the "modernized" concepts of wisdom on Youtube and Nexus. Do not confuse the roots of the evil, that's how we get planted miserably and that one day we realize that we have more pain in the ass than in the back ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 10/06/21, 15:25

all this to say that someone who suffered incest in his childhood has problems as an adult in his life ... we suspect it a little anyway!
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 10/06/21, 15:29

Phew, both of you reassure me about your insight ... : roll:
0 x
whatever.
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 10/06/21, 15:31

Said "Not Even Petit Padawan" which approaches wisdom and spirituality like a midinette Claude François or Mike Brandt. We see how it ended ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/06/21, 17:55

it's off to a good start! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "