EELV controversy on aviation and children's dreams (Mayor of Poitiers)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

EELV controversy on aviation and children's dreams (Mayor of Poitiers)

by thibr » 04/04/21, 09:49

The EELV mayor of Poitiers will cut aid to everything that flies, including gliders and electric model aircraft clubs. Worse, we have to control our children's dreams and stealing should no longer be a part of them. Political ecology does not fight against pollution but against what flies, this sectarianism must stop.

good debate : Wink: you have 2 hours : Mrgreen:
1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: POLEMIC ON THE AIR AND CHILDREN'S DREAMS

by Macro » 04/04/21, 11:13

Well here it is ... we are moving forward : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 04/04/21, 12:17

An example of punitive ecology ... as a reminder in France there are around 5800 tourist planes (excluding microlights) ... against a land vehicle fleet of nearly 39 million vehicles, look for the error ... and the priorities!
It is on the same level as wanting to tackle the Tour de France or the July 14 military parade for ecological reasons! : Lol:
However, reducing electro-nuclear production by 25% to replace it with "back up" gas-fired wind power during high pressure periods does not seem to bother EELV too much ... : roll:
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 04/04/21, 12:21

we also removed Christmas trees ... the important thing is to show that we drool over them, that's how we deserve Heaven !!
1 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/21, 13:24

Another lot of real assholes who present themselves under a "green" label. : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/21, 14:04

Get out of the way pov asshole!
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/21, 14:07

sen-no-sen wrote:An example of punitive ecology ... as a reminder in France there are around 5800 tourist planes (excluding microlights) ... against a land vehicle fleet of nearly 39 million vehicles, look for the error ... and the priorities!
It is on the same level as wanting to tackle the Tour de France or the July 14 military parade for ecological reasons! : Lol:
However, reducing electro-nuclear production by 25% to replace it with "back up" gas-fired wind power during high pressure periods does not seem to bother EELV too much ... : roll:

That's the whole problem of political ecologists ... ignoramuses who brandish ecology without any baggage, neither technical nor scientific ... just mental rants ...

Exactly like the tocard Belgian ecologists who passed all of Brussels in zone 30 ...

: Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 04/04/21, 20:56

It is not a problem of ignardiousness (sic), but of conformity with the society of the spectacle: they are sellers of powder in the eyes, just like their non-green colleagues besides. They must therefore find fields of action of a symbolic nature.

I must underline that the title of this subject brings together two categories which are nevertheless quite separate: well before the "conquest" of the moon, I often stayed there, according to my teachers themselves (whose competence cannot be questioned! ) and yet I have no appetite for real aeronautical configurations: my imagination is more than enough for me!
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 04/04/21, 20:59

Wanting to prevent children from dreaming about anything, even bullshit is a bad "symbol".
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 05/04/21, 08:34

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:Wanting to prevent children from dreaming about anything, even bullshit is a bad "symbol".

It is not in my humble opinion a story of bad symbol ... It is quite simply a stupid idea .... Unrealizable ... to take control of another's dreams .... has good ... But it's good that she continues to do her bad clown show ....
1 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."