Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

Cars, buses, bicycles, electric airplanes: all electric transportation that exist. Conversion, engines and electric drives for transport ...
Christophe

Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 09:38

Reviews, tests and tests on the Dacia Spring ..

Marketing and orders planned from March 20, 2021 (uh they could have waited for the 21st no ... Double free publicity ah ah ah ... ah no the 21st is a Sunday ... damn) for a delivery in the fall of 2021 : an electric car with 230 km of autonomy for the price of a Twingo with a few options ... it's still not bad! And certainly much greener than the Tesla (yes, the steaks to go out are pollution: something expensive CANNOT be green) !!

Renault to launch the cheapest electric car on the market with Dacia

The Renault group has just unveiled the prices of the Dacia Spring, derived from its Chinese electric KZE. At 12.400 euros, bonus deducted, the low cost car of the diamond group will be the cheapest battery car on the market.

Renault had promised an electric car at less than 15.000 euros, it will ultimately be 12.403 euros, bonus deducted. The diamond group unveiled Thursday the prices of the Dacia Spring, its small, low-cost electric model, derived from the City K-ZE developed for China.

Screenshot_2021-03-15 061623366334-web-tete webp (WEBP image, 1280 × 720 pixels) .png

https://www.lesechos.fr/industrie-servi ... he-1297399

Dacia has already supplied the French press ... some video reviews and reviews:

1 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by Janic » 15/03/21, 09:55

Super cool! A vehicle built outside France, so with more unemployed people for our country and the end of the day, with a premium that we pay them with our taxes. 8) : Cry: : Evil:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

Re: Dacia Spring review: the low cost Renault electric car is here! Test and feedback

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 10:18

Well yes in France it would not have been green enough! Nah, but where do you think all my EV batteries come from?

While waiting for the mega Tesla factory in Berlin?
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/03/21, 10:28

Christophe "15/03/21, 11:18
Well yes in France it would not have been green enough! Nah, but where do you think all my EV batteries come from?
they come from children digging with bare hands, or almost, tunnels without support to extract these precious minerals from the ground. And we are putting the kids making Nike on trial. The world is crazy!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 11:09

It's very stupid what you say ... Apple, Nike, Tesla ... same fight !! 8)

Didn't you understand that this story of child slaves and rare earths was pro oil anti electric propulsion lobbying? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

Hold the wind turbines also use too much rare earth, the salo..es !!! But especially not the electric motors, the arms industry and the transport which consume however> 95% of the world production !!

Ah ah ah I'm laughing!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/03/21, 11:20

by Christophe "15/03/21, 12:09
It's very stupid what you say ... Apple, Nike, Tesla ... same fight !! 8)
already what I say is always con ... of simplicity and obviousness; but it is indeed the same ... job rather than fight!
Didn't you understand that this story of children slaves and rare earth was lobbying pro oil anti electric propulsion [*]? : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:
You're right!
Hold the wind turbines also use too much rare earth, the salo..es !!! But especially not the electric motors, the arms industry and the transport which consume however> 95% of the world production !!
Yes, this is called self justification!
Ah ah ah I'm laughing!
we are fed up!

[*] in addition to that it is highly probable because who benefits from the decrease in the use of fossil products: to the nuclear industry primarily since the demand for electricity increases sharply, other energies increasing only slowly or not at all: who will benefit from the windfall? : roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/03/21, 11:40

Janic wrote:Yes, this is called self justification!

No, it is called lying by omission, manipulation of opinion, mental corruption ... under justification of the economic interests of interest groups!

(I managed to not place the word lobby ahahahah)

Well we can refocus on the Spring ????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 10:23

Suddenly there would be interested here?
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/03/21, 11:10

Personally I say to myself ... In 3 or 4 years if I manage to find a second hand not too expensive .... It could replace my C Zero which is still a little limited in terms of autonomy for me ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/03/21, 11:12

Same ... in 10 years when I would have ridden my 93 to 400 km I think I would think about it! : Mrgreen:

ps: if she dies prematurely before the 400 km I will think about it sooner ... and I would add some solar panels to my installation!
0 x