Remarkable re-greening of the planet

Warming and Climate Change: causes, consequences, analysis ... Debate on CO2 and other greenhouse gas.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Remarkable re-greening of the planet

by Exnihiloest » 03/03/21, 18:44

In 20 years, the vegetation cover index provided by NASA has increased by another 10%!
The regreening of the planet, mainly under the effect of CO2 (70%), particularly concerns semi-arid areas. The Sahara has shrunk by 700.000 km² (8%).
https://phzoe.com/2021/02/16/fortunate-global-greening/

When we think that there are currently criminal activities organized by governments under pressure from environmentalists, to limit CO2, while plants are the starting point for all biodiversity, and that the increase in concentrations of dioxide carbon caused three quarters of the boom in life!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Remarkable re-greening of the planet

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 03/03/21, 19:27

And the circle is complete, the lie is all the more delectable:
nuclear-fossil-energies / the-fessenheim-closure-an-ecological-fault-t16314-30.html? hilit = regreening # p381494
Are you not fed up, Tryphon, of rambling on and coming back to the charge with your nonsense which we know is biased?
https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/ar ... 55770.html
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 03/03/21, 19:32

It is not only color blindness: there are other vision disorders, as here for green ... : Mrgreen:
1 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 04/03/21, 19:17

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:And the circle is complete, the lie is all the more delectable:
nuclear-fossil-energies / the-fessenheim-closure-an-ecological-fault-t16314-30.html? hilit = regreening # p381494
Are you not fed up, Tryphon, of rambling on and coming back to the charge with your nonsense which we know is biased?
https://www.lemonde.fr/les-decodeurs/ar ... 55770.html

When I show the scientific data ( https://phzoe.com/2021/02/16/fortunate-global-greening/ ), the green activists refer us to tendentious or ideological generalist media, whose non-scientific journalists relay their dogmas without understanding any scientific questions or by distorting them to serve their cause.

This is because being a green activist does not imply that we are delighted with a re-greening of the planet, on the contrary it is bad news for them, warming becomes desirable, and presto, a lever for action less to scare the average Beijing, so they must do everything to restore dogma.

When we read the following argument found on the site of the world linked to above, this is where we measure the general stupidity in climate religion:
"New forests can upset ecosystems"
or "if my aunt had any ..."

: Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/21, 19:49

TG

(and I haven't even read his last answer!)
1 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 13:40

Exnihiloest wrote:When I show the scientific data ( https://phzoe.com/2021/02/16/fortunate-global-greening/ )

So there .... Poor Tryphon. He dares to speak of "scientific data" ... Did you see where you went to catch this dung (already debunked at the time and taken up by you above)? At "Zoe Phin" *, the little puppet of climate skeptics and petrochemical industries, the mascot of swellings, the bitch created from scratch to match Greta Thunberg! You are definitely priceless .... but there you have surpassed yourself. You got us used to less worse. Well, no, you're connected, in fact. Connection, but "at the end of the end" ...

LaDemiMolleDeTryphon.JPG
LaDemiMolleDeTryphon.JPG (24.4 KiB) Viewed 4338 times
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 06/03/21, 20:39

Christophe wrote:TG

(and I haven't even read his last answer!)

You should delete this topic or drag it onto the warming fable, since it's warmed up! : Mrgreen:
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/21, 12:44

GuyGadeboisLeRetour wrote:
Exnihiloest wrote:When I show the scientific data ( https://phzoe.com/2021/02/16/fortunate-global-greening/ )
So there .... Poor Tryphon. He dares to speak of "scientific data" ... Did you see where you went to catch this dung (already debunked at the time and taken up by you above)? At "Zoe Phin" *, the little puppet of climate skeptics ...
You represent the two extremes.
There is a happy medium.
1) the data is too partial to draw a conclusion one way or the other, an enlightening comment
2) It's a blog where she leaves the floor to all those who want to converse and she answers it, nothing to do with the site of the "climatoréalistes" who do not go out of their dogma.

Afterwards, she may be climate skeptic, I haven't read her writings apart from this page and her last one where she presents data without personal analysis. https://phzoe.com/2021/02/16/fortunate- ... mment-2603
But hey, she is young and her point of view is not yet forged as with the old grigous : Lol:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 07/03/21, 13:09

I do not see what there is absurd in thinking that an increase in temperature and CO2 would increase the vegetation cover, it is what one carries out in the greenhouses, with this aim !!

to suspect any news that is not negative and that is related to RC is just ideology.
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 07/03/21, 13:57

ABC2019 wrote:I do not see what there is absurd in thinking that an increase in temperature and CO2 would increase the vegetation cover, it is what one carries out in the greenhouses, with this aim !!
But no one is saying otherwise, my good ABC.

On the other hand, the resulting disturbances are much more deleterious than the little greenery provided momentarily. The amplification of extreme climatic phenomena will very quickly reverse the phenomenon and it has already largely started, take off your blinders. : Twisted:
0 x

Back to "Climate Change: CO2, warming, greenhouse effect ..."