True or false ? The Covid pandemic is over?

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Grald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

True or false ? The Covid pandemic is over?

by Grald » 25/09/20, 10:07

Pfizer Scientific Director Says 'Second Wave' Was Rigged in False Positive COVID Tests, 'The Pandemic Is Over'.

https://lesmoutonsenrages.fr/2020/09/25/le-directeur-scientifique-de-pfizer-declare-que-la-deuxieme-vague-a-ete-truquee-lors-de-tests-covid-faussement-positifs-la-pandemie-est-terminee/
In my opinion this is quite true. I really find it hard to believe in the sudden love our leaders have for their people. When in the nth wave, I must be an exception but it does not fall like flies around me. By the way what is the number of flu deaths in 2020?
0 x
Christophe

Re: True or false? The Covid pandemic is over?

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 10:27

Pffffuuuu we are not out of intoxication with this pandemic ...

ps: form that means ... OLD or EX ... the title of the article is already wrong so ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/09/20, 10:46

Yes it astonished me that an employee still in activity of a pharmaceutical firm speaks.
It's like the city and country doctors with us, it's more the omertà after the spring straps refitting.

In short, this is the problem of test cycles.
Some are starting to ask labs to provide them.

Anyway, as the deadlines are close it seems: 2 weeks, 4 weeks or 8 we will quickly know if the thousands of daily positives will cause a winter disaster comparable, or even greater than that of spring.

We hold our breath

I don't remember the spring screening ... wasn't it 500 dead?
Well finally phew it was archi wrong.
0 x
Grald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Grald » 25/09/20, 11:02

it is always the retirees or pre-retirees who open it, the others are too wet (understandably) for their places, advancements ...
I would like to have real figures, not those coming from the white coats affiliated with the TV sets, the governors or the companies (there are not many people left)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 11:11

grald wrote:it is always the retirees or pre-retirees who open it, the others are too wet (understandably) for their places, advancements ...

Yes, a bunch of cowards !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
pedrodelavega
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by pedrodelavega » 25/09/20, 11:33

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Anyway, as the deadlines are close it seems: 2 weeks, 4 weeks or 8 we will quickly know if the thousands of daily positives will cause a winter disaster comparable, or even greater than that of spring.
It is very unlikely.
1 / There are lots of evolutionary measures in place to avoid it compared to the first wave
2 / Everyone (almost) puts on masks, they even seem to "reduce" virulence according to a recent study.
3 / We do lots of screening / tracing.
4 / Support has improved significantly. Some speak of -30 to -50% death in sheave (dexa, anticoag, etc.).

That does not mean, however, that we must let it flow ...
capture.jpg
Capture.jpg (45.21 KB) Viewed times 4503
0 x
Grald
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Grald » 25/09/20, 11:37

no, only human beings with bills and drafts to pay ... and when we see what happens to the whistleblowers, we understand them. Anyway it is useless as long as 'not seen on tv' or rather at 20 p.m. because even on tv, in the evening, there can be very interesting docs.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 11:53

grald wrote:no, only human beings with bills and drafts to pay ... and when we see what happens to the whistleblowers, we understand them

We can always apologize for not stepping out of our (lousy) comfort zone ...

Apologies are not reasons.

Yes, this world is very pitiful to kill the whistleblowers ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 25/09/20, 13:05

pedrodelavega wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Anyway, as the deadlines are close it seems: 2 weeks, 4 weeks or 8 we will quickly know if the thousands of daily positives will cause a winter disaster comparable, or even greater than that of spring.
It is very unlikely.
1 / There are lots of evolutionary measures in place to avoid it compared to the first wave
2 / Everyone (almost) puts on masks, they even seem to "reduce" virulence according to a recent study.
3 / We do lots of screening / tracing.
4 / Support has improved significantly. Some speak of -30 to -50% death in sheave (dexa, anticoag, etc.).

That does not mean, however, that we must let it flow ...
capture.jpg

With all those who predict the opposite we get lost a bit Image
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/20, 13:13

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:With all those who predict the opposite we get lost a bit Image

That's what I said yesterday: even if we are not sick, the covid will drive us all crazy !!! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Pedro is definitely not going to like my last statistical guess: health-pollution-prevention / coronavirus-covid-19-real-time-epidemic-map-t16331-2160.html # p412256

: Mrgreen:
0 x