Ecological thrust in the large municipalities of France

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Ecological thrust in the large municipalities of France

by Christophe » 05/07/20, 12:56

As you know Bordeaux, Strasbourg ... and many other major French cities have moved to the green side of the Force.

I don't think anyone has started a topic yet ...

What will this change for the inhabitants of these metropolises?

More freedom or more restrictions? The mayor of Bordeaux has already made it clear that he would take strong measures, not necessarily popular ...

The media, of course, also surf on this historic vote.

I notably found this article with this video ... so : Cheesy:

https://www.atlantico.fr/decryptage/359 ... l-betbeze-

In terms of substance, remember that the green wave in the Europeans had not, in hindsight, changed much ...
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Ecological thrust in the large municipalities of France

by GuyGadebois » 05/07/20, 13:03

Jean-Paul Betbeze
About me

As much to admit, my expertise is finance, banking, economic conditions, markets, everything that moves all the time in all directions, and especially today. It is therefore better to be calm to understand, without adding to it, and experience can help.

To get there (more or less), I first followed management studies (HEC 72) and economics (State doctorate, Agrégation des Faculties de Sciences Economiques, Professor at Paris Panthéon-Assas University ), then I directed the economic studies of Crédit Lyonnais and those of Crédit Agricole. Finally, I created a consulting company (with Joselyne, my wife), being in particular the Economic Advisor of Deloitte. In total: 15 years of Faculty, 23 and a half years of banking and finance, 5 years of consulting, and it's not over!

At the same time, I have written numerous articles, participated in various radio and television broadcasts, been a member for eight years of the Economic Analysis Council to the Prime Minister and wrote more than twenty books and reports.

In short, I am always interested in our strange world, more and more even. He can go crazy, dangerous, and therefore needs more technical, weighed, and (perhaps) enlightened analysis. This is how I intend to continue to be useful.

Mouaaarffff .... a trash of rain that hits on the ecology.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/07/20, 13:25

The old world has tough skin ... or rather the idiots of the old world ...
1 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/07/20, 13:30

Christophe wrote:The old world has tough skin ... or rather the idiots of the old world ...

I think it's a good summary!
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/07/20, 13:31

phil59 wrote:
Christophe wrote:The old world has tough skin ... or rather the idiots of the old world ...

I think it's a good summary!

I did not say that I liked!
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 05/07/20, 13:42

Why do we need an economy? especially at the expense of ecology, not pure and hard ecology, but a reasoned ecology? if we can speak of a reasoned ecology ...

it seems to be impossible ...

But why is it necessary to produce at all costs?

Well, the sub-sous in the pocket of some ....
0 x

sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/07/20, 16:52

Christophe wrote:As you know Bordeaux, Strasbourg ... and many other major French cities have moved to the green side of the Force.

I would not be so positive.
The rise of "greens" in the big cities of the metropolis is essentially a consequence of what we can call the "boboïsation" of city centers.
The staggering increase in prices per square meter quickly drove out the middle classes in favor of a petty bourgeoisie very inclined to defend their quality of life.
Paradoxically, these are the same people who, by their lifestyles, most degrade ecosystems who are inclined to vote green ...
1 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/07/20, 17:49

sen-no-sen wrote:
Christophe wrote:As you know Bordeaux, Strasbourg ... and many other major French cities have moved to the green side of the Force.

I would not be so positive.
The rise of "greens" in the big cities of the metropolis is essentially a consequence of what we can call the "boboïsation" of city centers.
The staggering increase in prices per square meter quickly drove out the middle classes in favor of a petty bourgeoisie very inclined to defend their quality of life.
Paradoxically, these are the same people who, by their lifestyles, most degrade ecosystems who are inclined to vote green ...

Yes finally, there are not enough voting sores to move a city from one edge to the other, it seems to me.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 05/07/20, 18:50

Almost 58% abstention rate all the same! Given the number of voters and the different cleavages, the trend seems clear enough to me.
Voting locally green is a way to implement a city policy focused on well-being, but this is not incompatible with a policy of funds to guarantee dividends ... : roll:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 05/07/20, 18:58

sen-no-sen wrote:Almost 58% abstention rate all the same! Given the number of voters and the different cleavages, the trend seems clear enough to me.
Voting locally green is a way to implement a city policy focused on well-being, but this is not incompatible with a policy of funds to guarantee dividends ... : roll:

Yes, to see if one of the categories that voted the least is not that of sores ...
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"