The end of confinement is approaching ...

philosophical debates and companies.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The end of confinement is approaching ...

by Grelinette » 30/04/20, 17:55

It's in 11 days! ... some think it's good, others think it's too early.

A survey of the French on the end of the confinement planned for May 11 gives curious results!

While the French are finding it increasingly difficult to respect confinement, they declare at the same time that they want confinement to last beyond May 11!

What should we think of these contradictory answers? ...

- The fear that the epidemic will not be over by May 11,

- Finally confinement, for some French people, it's not bad: we take advantage of the family, the garden (when we have one), we are less stressed by work, we see that the planet and nature find a health, etc,

- That to a certain extent, this confinement allows many of us to lift our feet, lift our eyes from the handlebars, ask and take the time to live and get closer to our own in this society where everything is going too fast and where we miss important things in life ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Moindreffor
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The end of confinement is approaching ....

by Moindreffor » 30/04/20, 18:00

Hello
you must have the wrong place, here we have a totally de-confined mind, so confinement we don't know what it is, dsl
0 x
"Those with the biggest ears are not the ones who hear the best"
(of me)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/04/20, 18:10

- That to some extent, this confinement allows many of us to ease off, look up from the handlebars...

Precisely, for me, it is the opposite since I can no longer ride a bike without risking virtuous and unjustified admonitions ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 30/04/20, 19:35

I think there are two reactions to this deconfinement announcement:

- "J'menfoutistes" who, faced with the lack of consistency of information from the media and politicians, prefer to believe what suits them and are eager to return to their former life.

- The "worried" (of which I am one) who also inform themselves outside the mainstream media and draw their own conclusions, prefer to play it "safe" and remain confined until the tests and an effective treatment are available for all the world in case of infection.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/04/20, 19:38

Ahmed wrote:
- That to some extent, this confinement allows many of us to ease off, look up from the handlebars...

Precisely, for me, it is the opposite since I can no longer ride a bike without risking virtuous and unjustified admonitions ...

Yes, I heard a testimony on France-Inter where a guy said that the cops kept "ordering" him to use his car instead of riding a bike to go shopping, while in Germany it is recommended to promote ventilation, oxygenation, strengthen immunity and stay in shape!
We can clearly see the differences in the outcome of the two policies.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/04/20, 19:40

...But, at the same time, premiums will be paid to encourage the practice of cycling after deconfinement ... : roll:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/04/20, 19:42

I do not understand why we are going to reopen the schools on May 11 instead of waiting wisely for the start of the September school year. Another stupidity on the part of our leaders? One more ?

Coronavirus: children finally as contagious as adults?

This is a study by the team of Professor Drosten, nicknamed "the virologist of virologists", because he was the first to set up in Berlin a PCR test for covid-19, and to make it available to colleagues Europeans. The doctor, who works at the Charité Hospital in Germany, wanted to assess the viral load of SARS-COV-2 (scientific name of the virus), based on the patient's age. Is it less strong in children? The researchers analyzed the PCR test values ​​of 3712 COVID-19 patients, correlating them to their age. They found no significant difference between the age categories, including for children.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/dossier/epidem ... d=10492701
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 30/04/20, 19:44

Ahmed wrote:...But, at the same time, premiums will be paid to encourage the practice of cycling after deconfinement ... : roll:

I indeed heard this info. 50 euros excluding taxes paid for the repair and / or purchase of a bicycle. : Cheesy:
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 30/04/20, 19:48

Ahmed wrote:...But, at the same time, premiums will be paid to encourage the practice of cycling after deconfinement ... : roll:
in order to contribute (even little) to the desaturation of public transport .... If I understood your situation well, that concerns you little, but you are perhaps not representative of the average French who will have work every day in big cities? : Lol:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/04/20, 19:52

... go to work every day in a big city? : Shock: You're not crazy :?: : Mrgreen:
0 x