Ariana 5000 guinard pump disassembly problem

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Atof75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Ariana 5000 guinard pump disassembly problem

by Atof75 » 19/04/20, 11:25

Hello,
I would like to know how I should go about dismantling my adriana 5000 guinard pump. At the start I have a Differential fault on the meter which jumps after a few minutes of using my pump. I tried on another socket and ditto so I want to dismantle it to check the tightness.
I saw in other messages that we must unscrew the lower part (green or black) in the opposite direction to the arrow written on this part. But despite my efforts, this green part on my pump does not move. Can you help me and give me a solution to be able to unscrew this part of the pump in order to be able to access it.
Thank you for your help.
0 x
Juju64
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: ariana 5000 guinard pump disassembly problem

by Juju64 » 24/04/20, 21:55

Hello,

Do you have pictures
Otherwise exploded here https://www.pompes-direct.com/pompage/pompe-electrique/immergee/puits/ariana-5000/5500.html/pieces-detachees if it can help you. If you are on the disassembly method there remains the technique of 2 claw keys (commendable)
0 x
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Disassembly problem with guinard ariana 5000 pump

by taam » 28/04/20, 15:33

christophe5507 wrote:Follow the method indicated by Repair @ Francois. On my side too, I had trouble unscrewing the base (green for me).
I wedged the pump (on the ground) by passing a TOR iron in one of the rings used to suspend the pump.
Then with the slide of an 80 cm long clamp, forcing hard, I got there. Be careful not to damage the notches.
Repair @ Francois wrote:Here is how I replaced the defective capacitor on a Guinard IDRA 5000 pump

General architecture
All the inside of the pump is pulled out from the bottom and is held by the clamping piece 9 in the diagram of the manual found here: http://www.multicovers.fr/guinard/notice_idra_4000.pdf

I found the spare parts on the pumps-direct site: https://www.pompes-direct.com/pompage/p ... -detachees.

Symptom indicating that the capacitor needs to be replaced
  • When the power is turned on, the pump buzzes slightly but does not start.
  • When you try to turn the spindle (Unplug the pump BEFORE! Rotate using a pipe wrench 8mm passed through the hole that is under the pump) there is no blockage. If it is blocked, it will be necessary to clean the pump before considering replacing the capacitor. The opening will be the same as for the replacement of the capacitor, without the need to remove the motor block (see below)

Unmount - Path to follow if you notice that the axis is blocked or is difficult to rotate
  • Loosen the bottom part (green or black) in the opposite direction of the arrow drawn on it.
  • Loosen the screw that holds the pump blocks to the motor shaft
  • Then take out the blocks and clean them

Disassembly - In the event of a capacitor failure, everything must be taken out ...
  • Loosen the bottom part (green or black) in the opposite direction of the arrow drawn on it.
  • No need to loosen the bolt that holds the pump blocks on the motor shaft: you go out together.
  • Push the pump assembly outwards by gently tapping at the top with a wooden block for example or by gently pulling on the motor axle
  • The pump blocks are made of black plastic on the outside, the hinges are in stainless steel, inside the blocks. There is no need to touch this part.
  • The engine block is surmounted by a compartment where the capacitor and the electrical connections (3 and 6 parts of the parts diagram are located)
  • WARNINGS when opening it, it is full of dielectric oil to protect the electrical part of any condensation or humidity.
  • The oil can be emptied and recovered by the plugs through which the cables enter. You will need a special key for nuts with holes (for example on Amazon: key to adjustable pins for 12 â,¬ approximately, for example on Amazon)
  • Condenser found on pumps-direct: 10 â,¬ (https://www.pompes-direct.com/pompage/p ... -detachees)
  • Also take a spare gasket (# 5) to ensure the seal between the 3 part and the 6 part.
  • Replace the capacitor
  • Put the new seal
  • Close the electrical compartment with the cover. Ensure that it is well embedded all around to ensure watertightness.
  • In the upright position, replace the oil in the compartment where the condenser is located.
  • If you are missing, you can use the dielectric oil Total (for electrical transformer), eg Isovoltine insulating oil 2, Conditioning of 2 liters found at http://www.dllub.com/
  • Replace the electrical compartment plugs

Reassembly
  • Slide the pump housing over the entire engine block and pump blocks
  • Screw the bottom piece back. It is helpful to grease the thread a little with special silicone grease damp media. It is easier to screw and it will be easier to unscrew for a next repair.
  • After tightening this piece, nothing should move when you push from the top

With a little luck (it worked perfectly for me), your pump works perfectly again !!
0 x
virfred
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by virfred » 30/08/23, 12:47

Hello, I wake up this topic.
I have just dismantled my Guinard Ariana 5000 pump, I had to clean the fins but I have doubts about tightening the nut that holds the hydraulic block, fully or not? (It seems to me that to unscrew it I had to force it, but was it just a corrosion problem or not.
Also when dismantling the wires became disconnected, are there any diagrams?
Then I hear about dielectric oil? do you have to put it? , Or? , how much ?

It's a bit clunky sorry.
Thank you for your answers
Alain
0 x
virfred
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by virfred » 01/09/23, 11:44

If it can be useful, on the Ariana 5000 you have to dismantle the hydraulic part (stacking of the fins), and you have access to the oil tank (ivory white) at the outlet of the stator/rotor motor, a small black cap allows filling . For me there is no lack of oil so I don't touch anything and no mayonnaise.....
Here ...
0 x