Dishwasher on solar hot water (or gas, oil)?

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
olivierdu33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Dishwasher on solar hot water (or gas, oil?)?

by olivierdu33 » 18/09/23, 19:18

my system is very simple and very complex.....but you understood it well I am not simple!! :)

cold water goes into my 300L solar cumulus, on which I removed the electrical resistance and installed 2 mixers at the outlet, the first with an outlet at 60° (legislation) and the second at 40° to power the washing machine and dishwasher.

The outlet limited to 60° directly supplies the 200L tank of my heat pump which manages the heated floor (low temperature) and the domestic hot water.

In fact, I preheat the water in the heat pump....
the heat pump works quietly from the end of October to the beginning of March to supplement up to 55°, and if it is really cold it happens that the resistance of the heat pump turns on, but this hardly happens or else it you need cold weather, no sun and baths and showers....
I am very happy with this assembly....even if the craftsman looked at me strangely when I asked : Mrgreen:
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/23, 10:42

Christophe wrote:On the other hand, I have never taken the LL on it (laziness, forgetfulness...)... I note to do this during the winter!

I found a time to do it earlier...my washing machine is now on the ECS.

It's fun to hang out hot laundry, I'm not used to it!! : Shock:
0 x
olivierdu33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by olivierdu33 » 13/10/23, 11:01

It's true, now that you mention it, I've had hot water on the LV and LL for so long that I didn't even pay attention to this detail anymore.

The laundry is hot, as the rinse water comes out of the ECS....
and you will see the electricity savings you will make, not to mention the ecological side, it warms your heart! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/10/23, 11:09

I imagine the laundry dries faster as a result?
0 x
olivierdu33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by olivierdu33 » 13/10/23, 11:17

honestly I don't know since time....
currently it is 30° (on October 13 : Shock: ) and then when it's cool, the laundry dries inside in the laundry room with the heated floor...but you'll give us your impressions.
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 13/10/23, 21:25

The LV has been around for a long time, but not the LL.

My wife is afraid of forgetting to turn on a mixer, and of washing too hot...
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
olivierdu33
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by olivierdu33 » 14/10/23, 09:45

To be able to control the inlet temperature, I installed a 40° mixer for the LV and LL networks.
I do not wash at 30.....or cold, and the resistance switches on to wash at 60 or exceptionally at 90.
But 90% of machines are made at 40.
No tedious settings changes to make.
0 x