Solar DHW and wood stove Boiler

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
alexmachet63
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Solar DHW and wood stove Boiler

by alexmachet63 » 26/11/20, 21:35

Hello,

I am renovating an old adobe farmhouse and I would like to heat my water without electrical energy ideally.

I would therefore like to opt for a Solar water heater installation as well as a wood boiler stove for the winter.

So I wanted to know if it was possible to couple these two installations and if so, if it was very complex or not?
From what I could see there are quite a few very knowledgeable people who have created installations that come close to this pattern.

I am not particularly knowledgeable in the field but I am quite a handyman and I am not shy, but I wanted to know if it was reasonable for me to want to go into this kind of realization myself?

Finally, would you have any recommendations on boiler stove systems (power, brand), namely that the house would make 2 trays of approximately 70 m2.

Thank you in advance for your return.
Alex
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Solar DHW and wood stove Boiler

by phil59 » 27/11/20, 11:19

I have a wood-fired boiler stove, plus a gas boiler, and a heat pump.

Boiler stove, you need the mini, a water circulator, except, possibly, and not sure, if it is in a room "down" and the radiator above. On the other hand, you also need a buffer tank, looking carefully, and being patient, you will find in the 100 to 300 € on LBC.

Mine, bone occaz, 100 €, 500l. It should be higher than the stove, without a circulator, and lower than the radiators. Not easy ! (without circulator).

A circulator is 30-40W, it's not monstrous.

Will you be there often enough to power the stove? difficult morning .....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."