Prefabricated garages what do you think?

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
Picka44
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Prefabricated garages what do you think?

by Picka44 » 26/09/16, 16:11

Hello,

I want to build a prefabricated garage for my wife's car, we had some battery problems recently because of the drop in heat and that worries us a little, the car was not very young ...

Also we are thinking of calling on a company to build a prefabricated garage, this one would therefore be at our leisure in terms of length and would not encroach on the house and its land also I could see through this article: ( http://lebonmacon.pro/garage-prefabrique/ ) that the prefabricated garages were fixed to the ground with concrete my question is the following, can a prefabricated garage withstand the strong winds of the Atlantic Ocean? do they have a fixed term and which materials advised me? PVC or wood?

Have a good day

Michel
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Prefabricated garage, what do you think?

by Obamot » 26/09/16, 17:03

I am not a Freemason but I think you make us a pretty ad in disguise in question. : Mrgreen:

Otherwise show us pictures of the site : Wink:
0 x
yves35
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: Prefabricated garage, what do you think?

by yves35 » 28/09/16, 22:37

Good evening,

What do you think ?

it's totally unnecessary to build a garage for your car. I know what I'm talking about: I have one (full of mess) and my car has been sleeping outside for years. I give up fighting unless I learn to throw : Mrgreen:

yves
0 x
ignored: obamot, janic, guygadebois... air, air. We are not (yet) on Qanon Ben, if in fact