Premium Eco Energy

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
leatitia07
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Premium Eco Energy

by leatitia07 » 28/08/14, 16:16

Hello, for those who are not yet aware, there are ecological premiums (excluding tax credit) that allow you to finance part of your work, for my part I did a simulation on ecoprime.fr which allowed me to know the amount of the premium to which I was entitled.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/14, 16:31

Spam ... goodbye!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/08/14, 17:24

Not too fast, Christophe! Basically, it's good info.

But just know that there are multiple "agencies" that offer these bonuses. Must therefore find the highest bidder on the energy saving action we are going to take!

(search under "energy saving certificate")

These are "Energy Saving Certificates", which indeed, some people may not know exists.

They are "offered" by various "energy resellers", who have a legal obligation to devote so much and so many% of their sales to energy saving measures or, failing that, to pay a tax ...

So they "offer" these bonuses, which therefore cost them nothing (since otherwise they are taxed!).

And, in general, they pay them in the form of a "voucher", so he gets the stake. Like what it's not a completely "free" gesture for them (sometimes).

Ex: Carrefour, Auchan, Leclerc, etc ... which because of the sgros flows of their stations, have a mountain of certificates to be sold; and who do so in the form of vouchers in one of their hyper ...

Some organizations are just "traders": they buy and sell these certificates, with a margin in passing. In this sense, it could be spam!

Please note:

1) do nothing before having negotiated with the organization which pays the "premium" (this cannot be done a posteriori)!

2) when purchasing from its supplier, make it clear on the order or acceptance of the quote that the supplier agrees to provide the famous certificate, which we will need to negotiate the purchase order [a few unscrupulous suppliers never say anything to their customers and collect the premium! So they can no longer provide the necessary certificate !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/14, 19:13

Except that the interested party had posted the same message 4 times, word for word, posted here or there in a few weeks ... I left 2 ...

If they want to exchange links, don't worry ... contact me ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 28/08/14, 19:58

Ah!!

OKAY. My apologies then ....
0 x
leatitia07
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Simulate the amount of your premium

by leatitia07 » 10/09/14, 17:02

Individual or business if you plan to do work on your premises, you can make a free and fast simulation on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to have the amount of the ecological premium that you will receive.

[I think promoting a particular site is called advertising. This message does not contain any new information and has the sole purpose of putting it back in the right position ... If we do not agree amicably, it is easy for us to lock everything. Frankly, you really take us for idiots ??? It doesn't grow you. And I hope all readers will appreciate your state of mind!

They also know, if not I remind them, that these certificates are a business. Like any "product", it can be sold and bought, with a margin!

Did67, in the name of moderation]
0 x