Litigation Partner Sky Blue

Help and advice for your real work in new or renovation, interior or exterior.
DPEBC
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Litigation Partner Sky Blue

by DPEBC » 12/05/12, 17:30

Hello,

I am looking for people in the same situation as me: use of an EDF Bleu Ciel partner who poorly executed the works and remained silent in the resolution.

Although EDF is informed of the actions of its partner, the group does not provide any support or solution.

A current Domofinance loan for unusable equipment.

If you, or one of your loved ones, are in the same situation contact me: only union can do the force to put an end to our ordeal and denounce a false label.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 12/05/12, 20:38

Almost any canvassing is a scam !!!!

Le Bleu Ciel is just a mention paid by the company to EDF, which only charges for its name, without checking anything seriously and is not responsible for anything !!!

Always ask for lots of quotes in parallel, 5 to 10, to compare, see divergent opinions, or even learn what we do not know !! instead of taking the approaching company !!!
It is always necessary check the validity of the company's insurance, insurance which must pay instead of the company if it is condemned, as it happened to me, for an architect and companies, mason and installers of chimney.

Did you pay for everything?
In general, you do not have to pay everything, to take the time to check the operation thoroughly.
Did you receive works without reservations or with reservations ???

Do you have multi-risk home insurance like me because then defense and remedy allows you to initiate, free of charge, insurance and then legal expertises, with a lawyer, and summary action to ask the defaulting company, after legal expertise, repair, and in particular its ten-year guarantee insurance, that it must have, for big jobs, like heating, and installations in the house.

It is necessary to act quickly, better in less than a year, by gathering the maximum of written proofs, errors, opinions of professionals, even quotes from other companies to which you ask for the quote and the price of necessary repair, to make pay by the defaulting company and its insurance, very equivalent, to an expertise, even a forensic expertise, as I saw my forensic expert, ask for the estimate of such a company, to simply copy after !!!

For an action for perfect completion, it is necessary to act in less than a year or even 2 years, to oblige it to respect its obligations of perfect completion, before the end of the 1 to 2 years, and as quickly as before 'she goes bankrupt.

You can do the same at your own expense, which is interesting, because if your damage is significant and real, you will earn far more than your costs and may have a better lawyer than your insurance, as I have seen.

You can file a complaint for a scam against the company, especially if you find others like you. .
If the company does not comply with the law, such as no insurance, non-legal estimate, with the help of a consumer organization, you can file a complaint with the chamber of commerce and with the public prosecutor, for scam, to describe with evidence.
In criminal cases, this delays the civil, but the swindler responsible will have what he deserves, especially if he is unable to pay, with the risk of prison.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/05/12, 14:26

Did you pay for everything?
In general, you do not have to pay everything, to take the time to check the operation thoroughly.
Have you paid everything?
Was the estimate regulatory, according to the law?
Did you receive works without reservations or with reservations ???

Do you have a multi-risk home defense and recourse insurance.

What is the nature of the work, for how long?
0 x

Back to "Renovation, construction and real estate work: help, advice and methods ..."