The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

The crop circles (crop circle) what do you think?

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 18:34

And that´s it a bad subject for the credibility of econology but never mind, I try the discussion on the circles of culture ... Indeed, in some cases and without even talking about the completeness of the drawings, there are really quite disturbing things (microwaves, magnetism, microscopic balls of metals...)...

For those (rare I think) who do not know what a crops circle is, it is about very particular geometrical forms found in some fields (everywhere in the world):

Some pictures :

And then a funny who we know the authors:

French videos

360 photos of crops circle in 1 videos

Amateur doc, crop circles in training (editing or not?)

Report of a Waterloo crop in July 2006 part 1

Report of a Waterloo crop in July 2006 part 2

English videos

Interview with 2 pranks

Short report of 5 min

Report of 10 min

Clip on the hypothesis of a military weapon by laser-holographic
Last edited by Christophe the 17 / 11 / 09, 18: 17, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 19:18

A small example of what can be done as a montage with few means: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rop+circle
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 13/08/06, 19:42

Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 13 / 08 / 06, 19: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 19:44

Ok it's this video so it's a montage ok ... but the rest?

It's still funny but when I read:

"This film is actually a HOAX, a joke, a publicity stunt for his talent and his video production studio. It's only a montage skillfully made by the same young man named John Wabe. "

It will explain to me why the film is also "dirty" ... because if it is to show a know-how and his talent to make such a dirty film ... it's a little paradoxical? Unless it is part of the assembly precisely :)
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 13/08/06, 19:55

And worse of all nothing proves that there is evidence since we have not seen this film showing the editing could be mounted ...

Or maybe the film showing the edited mounting of the assembly was itself mounted.

What makes no argument can ever hold is like in the Da Vinci code, what matters is faith ultimately

That said the fact that it gets progressively more complex still leaves me thinking that it is a race for human performance but who knows, the extraterrestrials may be a performance contest between them: p lol Only faith can tell us. After it make a show on TV retransmi throughout the galaxy by rewarding the best creation.
Last edited by nonoLeRobot the 13 / 08 / 06, 20: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: The crop circles What do you think

by Christine » 13/08/06, 19:55

Christophe wrote:
And then a funny who we know the authors:

Ahhh ?? Who is it?
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 13/08/06, 20:01

pfff Kellogs recess : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

Re: The crop circles What do you think

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 20:04

Christine wrote:Ahhh ?? Who is it?

It is marked "energy" ... must have bush behind! : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 20:09

nonoLeRobot wrote:
(...)
What makes no argument can ever hold is like in the Da Vinci code, what matters is faith ultimately

Maybe you're kidding but I find your remark relevant and it is usually the major problem of most detractors ... they have no more concrete, argument, evidence than those they attack!

I find a good example in the book "the dreadful lie" (anti-"the dreadful imposture") which provides no formal proof and uses the same methods of deceptive Mesyan (remember the spelling)

nonoLeRobot wrote:That said the fact that it gets progressively more complex still leaves me thinking that it is a race for human performance but who knows, the extraterrestrials may be a performance contest between them :-p lol Only faith can tell us

Uh you will have noticed that I did not speak nor evoked ET but facts and technologies ... but it is on that the amalgam can be done quickly ...
Have you watched this little clip? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... rop+circle

Otherwise if you have any other information on the "military" or other methods that could be the source of the crops I'm interested! One thing remains obscure: would the military do their testing in public places?

I think that it is not the large "secure" space that they must miss ... and generally they are quite discreet in their tests .... and for good reason because it is generally to maintain the technological supremacy on a possible enemy!
0 x
delnoram

by delnoram » 13/08/06, 21:24

So Christophe my avatar tickles you : Evil: : Mrgreen:
What do I think of it, Nothing, lack of ability to check the info, except that of the guys with their boards, the one is quite marginal.
FYI there is also in the Turkish mountains in the snow and no footprints around.
In short, a question waiting for an answer
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)