Media diet: Are you up to the challenge?

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
FlorianRichard
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Media diet: Are you up to the challenge?

by FlorianRichard » 06/03/20, 09:46

Hello everyone !

Today, I would like to share with you the importance of the media diet for you and the environment.

I have listed 8 benefits of a media diet in this article, https://lecologie-pour-changer-de-vie.f ... ediatique/ but I wanted to tell you about two specifically.

Already, doing a media diet is doing without social networks, media (TV, radio, newspapers) and all sources of information of poor quality.

This allows you to free up a lot of time every day, which you can use later to fuel passions, or to act for the environment!

In addition, in terms of the environment, having a media diet does not fuel digital pollution. This invisible and present pollution, and still accounts for a good part of global pollution!

So I challenge you to spend 30 days without social media and without media, just to see all the benefits it can have on your daily life

1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Media diet: Are you up to the challenge?

by Ahmed » 06/03/20, 12:35

We will not have to rely on us to answer you! : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 06/03/20, 13:06

I have spent 20 years of my life doing the media diet.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 06/03/20, 13:06

Actually not responding can be compared to an action for the environment! : Mrgreen:

Otherwise, one way of doing a "media diet" would be to follow world news only through this. forum, where you can debate and exchange ideas ... :)
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 09/03/20, 09:30

a diet is not a complete cessation, but a simple reduction of products consumed, which should not be confused with a fast.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré

Back to "Science and Technology"