Narcissistic Pervers destroy everything (short film)

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Narcissistic Pervers destroy everything (short film)

by Christophe » 26/11/19, 19:22

This pathology affects both women and men ... but the film is about a man ...

Too bad because conjugal psychological violence is usually more feminine than masculine ... women being more manipulative to achieve their ends than men ... who remain more naive can be?

Science says that narcissistic perversion nevertheless concerns men more than women.

Short film to see here: https://positivr.fr/pervers-narcissique ... t-metrage/

Narcissistic pervers: this shiny short film lifts the mask

To understand and denounce a sly and invisible conjugal violence.

Domestic violence can be expressed in a thousand ways. There is physical violence, with blows and screams, but there is also psychological abuse, which leaves less trace and makes less noise ... Fortunately, a brilliant short film leaves this scourge of silence.

More devious than any other form of conjugal cruelty, the psychological violence is discreet and does not talk about it. Yet, behind the factitious happiness of thousands of couples, it eats away, shatters and destroys women to whom no one pays attention. (and not men can be ???)

Generally, the author of this type of violence is called narcissistic pervert. Charming at first sight, this individual hides in him multiple but deplorable talents: he knows how to devalue his partner, to humiliate, control, guilt and manipulate, in the end, become his worst nightmare. All without even his victim is able to fight ... and without anyone noticing anything!

This type of predator has already been the subject of multiple articles, reports and descriptions but is still very little present in fiction. In this sense, the Belgian short film above is very valuable. Fred and Marie (this is his title) helps us to recognize the narcissistic pervert who, behind the scenes of a happy home in appearance, acts discreetly, like a snake ...

Fred and Marie was commissioned by Alexandra Adriaenssens, director of Equal Opportunities, a Belgian organization that promotes equality between men and women:

"We are the first to have talked about emotional abuse. We had watched what was already being done in other countries, so as not to reinvent the powder. This is where it was found that in the fight against domestic violence, the others only dealt with the beatings. "

(...)

Ah ouf they did an Edit that restores the reality of things!

Edit: In Fred and Marie, the narcissistic pervert is a man. But, as many of you have reminded us in comments, the narcissistic pervert can also be a woman (a wife, a mother or a friend). The narcissistic pervert has no sex and his victims can be multiple. It's better by saying it, whose act.

ps: I think we have (or have had) some cases on this forum (very masculine) but I will not target anyone! : Cheesy: https://www.passeportsante.net/fr/Actua ... perversion
0 x
Christophe

Re: Narcissistic Pervers Destroy All (short film)

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 00:04

Yes actually ... this short film lacks psychological finesse I think!

There, we are more in the big asshole very heavy and very macho in the real narcissistic perversion in my opinion ... the narcissistic perversion is much more subtle ... at least according to 2 personal case that I have rubbed (2 not counting some twisted forum : Mrgreen: ... yes you there! : Mrgreen: )

Or is it that I became a fine psychologist ... the others are necessarily all nazes * : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 09:18

* It's my narcissistic perverse side that speaks (humor actually) but I think that every human can be ALL psychologically! But to varying degrees ...

I'm a little autistic (like a lot of ahahha engineers), I'm a little manic-depressive, I'm a little narcissistic, I'm a little sadistic, I'm a little macho, I'm a little feminist, I'm a little patriarchal, I am a little woman, I am a little man ... in short I am human! And this is all that contributes to the beauty of human diversity!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 27/11/19, 09:59

And this is all that contributes to the beauty of human diversity!
with all the qualifiers you just mentioned, I'm afraid that the term beauty is not the best suited :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/11/19, 10:05

What are you starting to do? Who do you think you are my coconut? : Mrgreen:

Well without laughing: I was talking about the "beauty of diversity" ... to support human diversity ... I could have said "the greatness" or the importance as well (emphasis) ...
0 x