The right of a moron to think otherwise

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

The right of a moron to think otherwise

by Orpheus » 14/07/18, 11:55

Come on, we have fun.

- I do not take any more salt
- I do not have level of study (well if not)

So we'll say I'm a moron 8)

Until then, nothing new under the sun.

But here is this thing that has almost no culture, champion from the bottom of geography, history or biology ... think! : Shock:

Let's go into more detail: I am in computer electronics and design products. Precision again: I have the chance to love creating so my job fits me like a glove.

My goal here is to talk about reality: everybody knows and uses it.
It is therefore "real".
He is so real that he can kill you as you heal.
Further still: what is the current in fact? the answer is that we know what he is doing but not what he "is".
What amuses me in life is that everything that surrounds us looks like him: we believe we are grasping an object, with the look, with the hand, by the smell ... but we know nothing at all of its true "identity ". Worse, the more we look for our identity, the more it will escape us: reality is always dependent on the one who perceives it.
Thus our electron, the basis of "electronics" and "data processing" does not fit in the hand.
It is not round and clean and, if one could observe it, the next observer would see it otherwise by other means.
In another "reality" the electron "does not exist", it is everywhere a little at the same time, it is simply statistically more here than there.

In short, our moron -because, sorry to tell you, but you strongly resemble me-even a frozen picture of his environment, comparing him to a majority of other similar paintings, decides that he is a reality in from which he can enlarge his understanding of the world.
But his picture is wrong at first and today, we know it perfectly.
Except that ... without a picture, madness is lying in wait for us so we prefer to build "real existence" on a false basis of which we even know certain pitfalls because, to "move" you must at least be aware of having a position, wrong or not. Sometimes we even continue to use a false table because we have built too much on it and it is already standing, this is precisely the case with our electron.
It reminds me of a sentence (because, in the end, everything is joined) about the challenges: "they got there because they didn't know it was impossible"

Let's go back to Me, the Cretin.
One day I had a particular experience: after the perception of an insurmountable problem (I should have put "s") and very-very-very hopeless, I had a kind of revelation: on showed me "life", reality "flowed in me". It was simple obvious, I then became a genius (without the highest qualifier) ​​but while having the impression that I already knew . It's hard to explain, but it's a bit like what we currently understand, in "normal" condition, is immensely ridiculous compared to "real" reality. It's more extreme happiness, a liberation ...

This experience, I know that thousands of people have already lived and it confirms to me, if necessary, that we are all morons in time "normal".
No need to be a Christian for that: I believe that Christianity like Judaism or Islam are pure scams for obvious reasons. I am not saying that there are no true or "wise" elements.
By the way, let's take a speaking example "the Truth will set you free" , quoted from the Bible.
This is probably true EXCEPT this truth you will not know it as "earthly", that it has no relation with Jesus or his colleagues Mahomet, Moses ...
1 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The right of a moron to think otherwise

by moinsdewatt » 14/07/18, 23:46

Need a sedative?
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/07/18, 09:35

Ben my laPin! : Lol:
All this is probably not wrong.
But is this true ???
In my opinion, as long as we do not live the so-called revelation, we are condemned to guess, to quibble between suppers, with the objective, conscious or not, to know the said revelation ... inaccessible to the rabbit supputeur, since the seeks.
Difficult, if not impossible for a Supputeur to have the certainty that you do not speak as a rabbit who wants to be bigger than the ox?
It is not uninteresting to try to do it to test one's supputeur, to advance.
Finally all this is very personal, between oneself and oneself. : Wink:

A rabbit that passes.
0 x
whatever.
We will try the 3 posts per day max
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/07/18, 15:38

Coluche said very rightly: "When we see what we see and when we hear what we hear, we are right to think what we think" : Wink:
0 x
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 15/07/18, 18:54

About this (or almost)
Did you know that Pilate, to whom the criminal Jesus was presented, answered "what is the truth?"
And at these words Jesus did not answer.

You'll tell me that he said it a thousand times (that he was The Truth, Alice's hole, and many other things), but still he did not answer.
Is it because he was talking to a Great Scholar? Because we wrote it was bullshit?
Surely a bit of both my general.

However, if my words remind you of rabbids, it's probably because you think you're a hunter.
It is easy to conclude that in this case you are as good at hunting as I am at talking about the gods 8)

Let's continue for a moment

Do you know that, in our dear bible, both Adam and Eve were blind? it is indeed because of the "forbidden fruit" that their eyes open and that they perceive theother world. Before they saw life simply, black and white, hunter and hunted ...

So again a reflection: the apple was really bad or excellent?
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/07/18, 19:39

0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 15/07/18, 21:18

orphee wrote:About this (or almost)
Did you know that Pilate, to whom the criminal Jesus was presented, answered "what is the truth?"
And at these words Jesus did not answer.

Ah, it goes back in my esteem! : Lol: (Jesus!)

orphee wrote:However, if my words remind you of rabbids, it's probably because you think you're a hunter.

: Lol: Not at all voluntary hunter, something else to do but the chance is stubborn ...
Simply listening, observing, necessary qualities on the path of truth.
And then, not resisted a good word all relative (lol), do not see any mischief, everything is about sympathy.

orphee wrote:Do you know that, in our dear bible, both Adam and Eve were blind? it is indeed because of the "forbidden fruit" that their eyes open and that they perceive theother world. Before they saw life simply, black and white, hunter and hunted ...

So again a reflection: the apple was really bad or excellent?

Or in nuance? : Lol:
the oscillations towards the extremes stop when one accepts to observe oneself, in totality, but that remains "one says" for me.
And for you, what is it?
Because only facts and deeds really matter, knowledge without experience is rather cumbersome, do not you think?
0 x
whatever.
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 16/07/18, 07:50

eclectron wrote:
orphee wrote:So again a reflection: the apple was really bad or excellent?

Or in nuance? : Lol:
the oscillations towards the extremes stop when one accepts to observe oneself, in totality, but that remains "one says" for me.
And for you, what is it?
Because only facts and deeds really matter, knowledge without experience is rather cumbersome, do not you think?

In fact, the apple has never summerit is not in nuance either, it is simply perceived by simple minds, so simple that they wanted to affect palpable properties.
The problem in all of this is that the spirits have no choice but to make the world narrow so that they can find their own way.

Le know without experience is absolutely nothing, experience is only an experience that should not be taken as knowledge 8)
That's why there are people who think they know what others have felt ... and that others feel without ever having known : roll:
0 x
eclectron
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by eclectron » 16/07/18, 08:36

@Orpheus
According to other sources, the apple would never have been apple but pomegranate.
the multiple grains symbolizing the multiple experiences.
I meant that the apple or pomegranate, allowed to apprehend, to experience the nuance, the multiplicity, by the compilation of knowledge in a reality. Said symbolically of course.

Clinging to a grain of pomegranate is actually clinging to a reassuring vision, because known but is clinging to a narrow vision, there are many other grains.
We touch here, the limitation of cumulative knowledge (knowledge learned and lived experience) which remains always narrow, since imperfect.
It is almost impossible to know all the grains in order to have a perfect vision.
Visibly understanding the truth is possible but we must change paradigm, agree to go out of the logic of the compilation of details, in short rise a little, take a step back, feel if you want but there is a risk of error, a risk of questioning that reason does not like to take. In other words, it is to remain a con knowing, indeed.
A discharge, hard to get out of the logic of reason and its cumulative knowledge, practiced and promoted for millennia and still refers today in the West, since only this knowledge is quantifiable / verifiable by the said reason.
in short, a behavior quite close to a machine from which it is not easy to leave, at the risk of falling into an inverse excess, that of total illusion.
It's all about measurement, nuance, gray, you have to learn how to master the 2 tools and accept to make mistakes like any apprentice.
I think we understand each other?
0 x
whatever.
Orpheus
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Orpheus » 16/07/18, 20:00

Eclectron, I think we understand each other 8)

By cons I'm absolutely not sure that the truth be accessible to us, neither today nor tomorrow.
So far so good ... : roll: but there is worse: I wonder if the truth is useful or even beneficial.

When we have one of those particular experiences where we "perceive" the truth, we also understand that we already knew it. somewhere .

To illustrate the subject, let's take the example of a gifted autistic.
Suppose he is so gifted in mathematics or something.
In short, he can calculate, project ... except that, in the street (it will be said in a classic context of any city dweller), he is assailed by a mass of information that he can no longer manage and panic.
It is probably the same for us: the perception of a truth too deep would make us absolutely incompatible with a normal life that requires a certain amount of blindly to allow a field of possibilities.
More clearly, if the game calculates that it has no chance with regard to the means of the hunters, it will do nothing, it is therefore condemned while its "unconsciousness" would have allowed it to authorize a probability of survival. "Knowledge" therefore kills freedom of choice.
And we see it in everyday life.
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"