The death of the "small" Internet for the benefit of web 2.0 giants ...

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

The death of the "small" Internet for the benefit of web 2.0 giants ...

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 09:39

Web 2.0 is beneficial for web giants like FB, Youtube, Instagram ... etc etc all the giants of the web who appropriate and exploit the content of Internet users (with their consent and without doing anything .. .), that's web 2.0 ...

And the small sites that provide real quality content are dying slowly ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Pinterest is still better than albums! Pin It!

by Obamot » 28/06/16, 11:01

And you are asking me for all of this! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
Christophe wrote:(with their consent and without doing anything ...)

with or without, but rather without, you have to read the general conditions, and the validation is valid for a consent when nobody consents.

Christophe wrote:So do you think we should do without all these sites?

I think you're asking to vote, I'm voting against, basta.
For the rest, if you want me to draw you a pictureein ...?

Concerning the marketing methods to straighten the site, I think that the solutions exist but they are inapplicable in the state
► View Text

Christophe wrote:I showed above that there was more content on certain keywords on pinterest than on google images ...

I have already said many times that it was a question of applying the method known as "the funnel"and that all that had been done until then nevertheless suggested a direction going diametrically in the opposite direction (voluntarily or not, I do not have to judge of it not knowing your prerogatives nor your capacities in the branch" com "but of times it makes me cough)
► View Text
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 11:37

We can blablater in one direction or the other ... your marketing methods (incomprehensible in addition) are worth nothing in the current state of the internet: all the small sites are dying (we can speak of Enerzine or Terra Eco ... they too certainly did not have the right marketing methods? ... in short all of the idiots according to YOU, you were you just a webmaster one day ???) ...

Internet users will have the web they have decided to have in 5 or 10 years and it is not beautiful: 99% of the content will be owned by less than a dozen sites ... level of freedom of expression, there is better!

A site, like any other product, has life cycle and that of econology is finished Today, I arrived at the cutting off of my personal limits.

So I stop the fees!

For a year, I have made 3 major updates, I followed all the SEO advice, I spent hundreds of hours there and the result ... is that it's worse than before ... so I want to say: Google will fuck you! If Google's algorithm favors negative SEO, and therefore rotten methods, and is no longer able to see sites with interesting content (even old ones), it is no longer worth much ...

Sorry Mr Google for not having lowered my frock in front of facebook, your google + and all the social networks ...

After yes Mr Obamot can blablater long, broad, cross ... blame this to that to him ... in short to whomever you want (especially me as you are used to doing) ... this will not change anything!

Intelligence is also knowing when to stop ...
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/16, 12:26

It would have interested me more to talk about technical communication, Marketing Mix, needs, listening, etc ...
Christophe wrote:We can blablater in one direction or the other ... your marketing methods (incomprehensible in addition) are worth nothing in the current state of the internet: all the small sites are dying (we can speak of Enerzine or Terra Eco ... they too certainly did not have the right marketing methods? ... in short all of the idiots according to YOU, you were you just a webmaster one day ???) ...

Since what was suggested has not been followed, I have a clear conscience :D And as it goes into paralogism ...

Christophe wrote:Internet users will have the web they have decided to have in 5 or 10 years and it is not beautiful: 99% of the content will be owned by less than a dozen sites ... level of freedom of expression, there is better!

Ah well for the "freedom of expression", the arbitrary notation of individuals is not the pinnacle (?) (Bah, to keep them too, it's TB?).

Christophe wrote:A site, like any other product, has life cycle and that of econology is finished Today, I arrived at the cutting off of my personal limits.

What fatalism! And yet ... And I'm not the one who says it. But what can we still say?

Christophe wrote:For a year, I have made 3 major updates, I followed all the SEO advice, I spent hundreds of hours there and the result ... is that it's worse than before ... so I want to say: Google will fuck you! If Google's algorithm favors negative SEO, and therefore rotten methods, and is no longer able to see sites with interesting content (even old ones), it is no longer worth much ...

Well, you can see that I haven't got it all wrong, since I determined that too!

Christophe wrote:After yes Mr Obamot can blablater long, broad, cross ... blame this to that to him ... in short to whomever you want (especially me as you are used to doing) ... this will not change anything!

That is sure that whoever imagines that he can rely on the web to "trade" and make profits with it, is that he has not yet understood. Web 2.0 is only a multiplier lever. It is neither more nor less than what is a poster in the street (an advertisement in a magazine, etc.), a medium for a medium which is the "product". Marketing cannot work miracles (well, sometimes, like with Hollande and a few lies, but then we collect 17% favorable opinions ... and I think that with such a score, indeed, there is no will not have a second term) But paradoxically, any medium (as a medium) is not product or service:
- " The medium is the message » (Marshall McLuhan)

Starting from there on the other hand, for those who make the wrong decisions (or have a bad product, or service, etc ...), the web can have an excellent multiplier effect which will eventually result in leaching out the "unwary"!

Another thing to know with the M-Mix is ​​that it only works if all the mixes are at the top (of their referencing in relation to the "need") at the time "T", in other words, if one of the mixes is crappy (a price to pay too dear, for example ...) everything else falls with (and this also applies to the product and its qualities and to "cake slices"). This explains why some do not manage to do it and others manage all the same to pull out of the game with successful formulas. But I concede it, it is really difficult, amateurism and harshly sanctioned. (D 'where McLuhan's pun, the word "message"can listen"massage")

A little humor to cheer up, I remember this metaphor given to me by a high ranking officer of an army in Asia:
it's a very good pilot! The plane is crashed, ... yes ... but it was a good pilot! [...]

: Lol:
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 06 / 16, 12: 43, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 12:42

The time is no longer for development actions, your conscience and your past suggestions I don't care, you think you are smarter than all the other webmasters when you probably never have been yourself! Obamot, the master Yapluka 6th dan Foktu!

So it's not fatalism, it's realism ... the small web is dying and if you don't have a team of professionals (with the necessary budget ... it comes from where ? Hat?) Well a small site does not go out any more! It's impossible...

We will also thank the users of ad blockers: they will soon have the web they have built ...

Again you blablates, it's the webmaster's fault ... blablabla blablabla ...

Have you just posted a backlink elsewhere on the web to econology during all these years? I had however suggested it to you several times ... I believe not!

On the other hand, and all the other members will confirm: fuel sterile discussions, conspiratorial debates, disgust the other members .... that you knew how to do ... And in beauty!
1 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/16, 12:49

Well you confirm exactly what I say (and therefore you should read it better):

Christophe wrote:[...] if you do not have a team of professionals (with the necessary budget ... where does it come from? Hat?) well a small site does not go out any more! It's impossible...

I had nevertheless worked more than a month free for insulation-heating ... If you had to pay it would have cost you 40k € ... : Cheesy: You almost had to negotiate with you for each comma (while com is not your job at all) and in the end almost nothing was applied. It's a bit like that we are thanked, I'm used to it.
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 06 / 16, 12: 53, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 12:53

a) You did it on your own, my dear! If you had so much "good" advice to give, but why haven't you ever started your own web project?

b) Add to all that I have just said as argument the disinterest of Internet users for ecology and energy ... the reasons are numerous!

If Enerzine, however very rich in daily energy info, has sunk, it may be that there is a substantive reason!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 13:03

And one more obituary in the small French-speaking web: http://www.vs-webzine.com/

The VS-WEBZINE website (France - Webzine) announces its split and the end of its activities.

The founder of the webzine VsGreg explains that he "decided to put an end to the adventure by wishing to move on". The entire editorial staff leaves on good terms.

You can find press releases from several members of the editorial staff in detail of the newz.

VsGreg would like to thank all of the present and past contributors who accompanied it throughout the 17 years of webzinat: "for all the sacrifices, the time, the diligence and the desire that you devoted to the site! These are all these elements that I no longer want to sacrifice today. "

Founded in May 1999 under the name VIOLENT SOLUTIONS, VS-WEBZINE was one of the forerunners in terms of French webzine metal. He left behind a total of 85 news items for 604 comments, 507 kroniks for 000 comments… as well as numerous interviews, files and live reports.

Sayonara, Adios, auf Wiedersehen, farewell,
Goodbye, good night, guten abend… (Wasted)

Certainly also idiots of webmasters who did not listen to "good advice" ...
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/06/16, 13:06

Christophe wrote:a) You did it on your own, my dear!

Yes and... ?

Christophe wrote:If you had so much "good" advice to give, but why haven't you ever set up your own web project?

But what do you know by the way (actually you know, I told you in part.)

Christophe wrote:b) Add to all that I have just said as argument the disinterest of Internet users for ecology and energy ... the reasons are numerous!

It is diametrically the opposite which occurred, everyone started to do in the "green", so there is a kind of weariness, since it became "normal". It is no longer the " Gallic meadow to defend against all »Like Asterix ... IF you wanted to follow, you had to see it differently. Nothing is impossible, but I already explained to you "the theoretical forgetting curve ", so mastering marketing is a vital necessity these days, to develop a business. But as it is a mirror, you have to be extremely careful.

Christophe wrote:If Enerzine, however very rich in daily energy info, has sunk, it may be that there is a substantive reason!

Enerzine? VS-WEBZINE? VsGreg? etc etc ... wouaf! The system is WANTED (by the cartel of billionaires who keep the press) so that the media run at their break-even point and even below: like that no media can "succeed") so you would have to be a little naive to think that"apart from just being a media it could work"(Or so egochoz).

It is extraordinarily well explained / demonstrated here at 7m32 >>>:

https://youtu.be/41lAe0mgjjU?t=7m32s

These are things that I have been studying for over 30 years. I can give you a counterexample: Mediapart ... but it's run by people who have something between their ears.
Last edited by Obamot the 28 / 06 / 16, 13: 31, 4 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 13:24

Obamot wrote:It is diametrically the opposite which occurred, everyone started to do in the "green", so there is a kind of weariness, since it became "normal". It is no longer the " Gallic meadow to defend against all »Like Asterix ... IF you wanted to follow, you had to see it differently. Nothing is impossible, but I already explained to you "the theoretical forgetting curve ", so mastering marketing is a vital necessity these days, to develop a business. But as it is a mirror, you have to be extremely careful.

Finally a little common sense on your part ...

Do you know the marketing that works on web 2.0 now?

Open it always larger than the others with the most content of low or mediocre intellectual quality with a good layer of futility ...!

This is what works enough to open it wide on a current subject (stupid or not) to make a buzz but do not need too much intelligence anyway ...

In short 2 concepts incompatible with the notion that I have of econology (intelligence and durability) so sorry ... it could not work!

You can still say it's my fault :) sorry shit doesn't interest me !!

ps: the concept of did67 is excellent but its, however very good, videos will never make the buzz (100 views is already a buzz for me ...) .. because far too inaccessible to the brain and motivations of the average Internet user 000 ... who will have, twice, the world and the cyber world he will want ... and basta! I will also have a clear conscience!
1 x