The paradox of the effect of antibiotics (Lyme)

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The paradox of the effect of antibiotics (Lyme)

by Grelinette » 14/12/15, 12:03

Hello,

I open this topic to tell you about a personal case from which a number of health-altering biological reactions related to effective antibiotics are revealed.

The facts: one of my relatives suffers from discomfort, loss of balance, muscle pain, violent reactions to certain antibiotics, and many other symptoms as diverse as unpredictable.

A homeopathic doctor has just diagnosed Lyme disease, and this disease seems to be well underestimated and largely underestimated by the great part of the French medical profession.

An association tries to sensitize and inform the French medical body with this disease and publishes many advices and results of studies on its Internet site http://francelyme.fr/

In particular a document (poorly translated) explains a very surprising deleterious reaction of antibiotics on bacteria: Reactions of Jarisch Herxheimer

Explanation: When a bacterium dies, it releases all its toxins into the body where it has developed.

The consequence is that the more a medicine is effective against a bacterium, especially antibioticsthe more side effects can be violent!

This explains why some people are intolerant to antibiotics, with very violent side reactions.

The paradox therefore, according to this study, is that an effective antibiotic must be used by reducing its effectiveness otherwise its effect is opposite!

This is the first time that I have heard of this "time bomb" effect of antibiotics, and of this paradoxical phenomenon which suggests that strong and effective drugs are not necessarily the most recommended against bacteria.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 14:01

Known in the scientific specialty articles, the release of toxins by bacteria, but worse in the face of the antibiotic, the bacterium takes refuge in depth, encapsulated even in the brain, hides to come out much later, which imposes terrible doses of antibiotics for months.
This is why it is advisable to treat antibiotics two weeks from the beginning of migrating red ring inflammation growing (even if not clear and doubts) a few days after the tick bite, as I did (with a doctor ignorant, skeptical, about what I had read on the web written by patients, me out you you had to scratch hard for this inflammation, and I answering him, not at all, this is 8 years ago), before the bacteria invades youbecause it is almost impossible not to have ticks, even in your garden, to remove immediately the same day, whilethey are microscopic, less than mm already irritating, and to treat with antiseptics on the skin, like Dakin, like I do for a day, Dakin stuck under a plaster on the beginning of inflammation !!

It seems that there are plenty of variations to this complex and hyper-intelligent bacteria, with a huge DNA !!

Finally, we can also try to change his body a little, ie the biotope of the bacteria, with essential oils, what we eat, spices, strong foods, garlic, and many others, as some people suggest on the web.

Finally there is also bacteriophages, viruses that demolish bacteria, less violent than antibiotics, more effective, and with luck in dirt can protect you, to see on the web, this effective alternative, totally neglected since 80 years, but not recognized !!

Everything depends if your biotope likes the bacteria or not !!as for plants in a garden.
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 14/12/15, 21:54

It is true that this bacterium (Borrelia) is impressive, even very "intelligent" because of its capacity to hide in the body and to attach itself to places where it is difficult to locate (brain, nerve connections, bones. , muscles, etc ...), cause very diverse symptoms that lead to the diagnosis of other pathologies.

This explains "the insufficient medical consideration, the denial of the high health authority and the insufficient training of general practitioners". (-> Open letter to French doctors about Lyme disease)

It also seems that we discover that this disease is transmitted now by mosquito bites ...
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/12/15, 22:01

There are (at least) already 2 topics on Lyme: several members of this forum are affected (significant of the average% of the population ...)

Lyme is a real time bomb ... I sincerely think (but this is only my personal opinion ...) that it will do more social and health damage than AIDS in developed countries ... except that in in most cases we will not put a name on it! What are the doctors and pharmaceutical industries afraid to really do?

Health-pollution-prevention / a-about-to-the-disease-of-lyme-borreliosis-t12559.html

Health-pollution-prevention / care-threatening tick-t1931.html

ps: the .pdf you quote is quite interesting but it's a pity that it is "google translated" ... which makes certain passages almost incomprehensible ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/12/15, 22:05

Is Borrelia at pathology (in the sense of the science of diseases) what the Tardigrade is to biology?

Say hello: Science-and-Technology / tardigrade-the-extreme-strength-and-cryptobiosis-t12339.html

ps: ötzi, the ice man, was already suffering from borreliosis ... so it's a very old infection that man has never known how to adapt or get rid of unlike many others since medicine modern!

Maybe because it is simply less "visible" in its effects!
0 x
Kenny-k
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Kenny-k » 14/12/15, 22:27

I have been followed by an osteopath since 18 years and he has diagnosed about fifteen cases of Lyme disease in his patients for a decade.
Himself reached and diagnosed by his research alone, his confreres generalists are often taken for a puppet before finally having to recognize the extent of the cases that surround us.
0 x
highfly-addict
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by highfly-addict » 14/12/15, 22:30

And yes, three quarters of the "side effects" of certain antibiotics (cyclins, macrolides, penicillins in particular) are in reality Herx!

Agree with you, Christophe, to one degree: the damage is in my opinion already greater than those of AIDS at home.

Which leaves one wondering about the "relation to reality" of conventional medicine, which still widely considers Lyme disease in its chronic form as "very rare" (I am quoting a doctor ...)!

It is also quite possible to avoid herxes (at least to reduce them strongly), by thinking "detox": drink a lot (of water ... : Mrgreen: ) and play sports, take care of your diet!
Saunas, hot baths, horsehair glue are useful too.

In short, if we "fall", we can get out of it (totally heal?) And go back up! For some, antibios are useful ... even essential, but never sufficient.
0 x
"God laughs at those who deplore the effects of which they cherish the causes" BOSSUET
"We see what we believes"Dennis MEADOWS
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/12/15, 22:54

When we can not tackle the ettets, we must do otherwise, like avoiding causes.

Better than antibiotics >>>

Not to mention the whole year (upstream) >>> (That or something else that suits you ...).
For a good immune response guaranteed (and not sleepy.)
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/12/15, 23:04

Fundamental:
ticks to remove immediately the same day, while they are microscopic, less than mm already irritating, and to treat with antiseptics on the skin, like Dakin, as I do for a day, Dakin stuck under a plaster on the beginning of inflammation !!
As this we avoid that they become fat and you inject bacteria!

Change the biotope of the bacteria in our body, by eating plants, essential oils, garlic, onion, laurel, sage, savory, clove, wild camomile, laurel sauce, rosemary, lemon, etc.

http://www.luc-bodin.com/2011/01/15/tra ... e-de-lyme/

http://www.alternativesante.fr/lyme/mal ... ilencieuse

etc ..

You will reduce the risk of calvary very strongly !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!

The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 15/12/15, 13:09

Another beautiful case is the angina that treated too quickly returns as shingles years later! ( Bad luck ! )

But if killed bacteria release their toxins - which is logical - what about bacteria killed for example in copper or colloidal silver therapies?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be