Female orgasm in MRI - Sexology and brain

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Christophe

Female orgasm in MRI - Sexology and brain

by Christophe » 29/11/11, 14:14

Educational MRI: http://www.lesoir.be/lifestyle/sante/20 ... 879961.php

An MRI of a dying person would also be very instructive !! Surprised that this was not done ... there may be similarities to orgasm ...

What is not moral? Do it for a death row inmate, for example ... there are still quite a few "candidates" in the world (China, USA ...) I believe ... :|

Also read the super folder on the brain: https://www.econologie.com/forums/cerveau-nb ... 11261.html

A team of American researchers, led by Professor Barry Komisaruk (Rutgers University in New Jersey), has just made, thanks to MRI, a video showing the illumination of the brain during female orgasm.

A 54-year-old guinea pig, Nan Wise, lent herself to the game: while she masturbated, a functional MRI recorded the activity of her brain.

On the video of this MRI, we see the brain of this woman, initially at rest (in red), gradually activating (in yellow) while she indulges in solitary pleasures in the privacy of the machine, to finish with an illumination of almost all of the brain structures (in white, the maximum activity) at the time of orgasm. The areas that light up are first the areas related to the sensations of the genitals, then those of emotions, memory, and finally the whole pleasure system of the brain. As you approach orgasm, the hypothalamus reaches a peak in activity, producing oxytocin, a hormone that causes a feeling of pleasure and causes the uterus to contract.

This discovery would advance science on libido disorders. As Le Figaro recalls, “7% of women reported having difficulty reaching orgasm in the last major survey on French sexuality, conducted in 2006. By identifying what is going on in a woman's brain - or a man - unable to have an orgasm (anorgasmia), it would be possible to better understand at what level the blockage is located.

Psychologist Barry Komisaruk, who led this research, told The Wall Street Journal that "one of the most striking things about this study is that all the important parts of the brain are activated during orgasm. It is a tapestry of sensations ”.

When we tell you it's in the head that it happens ...
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 12 / 14, 14: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/11/11, 14:58

Even in the male the first sexual organ is the brain. and it is easily highlighted without irm.

In the young male a few charming photos are enough. A very strong erotic cerebral stimulation can even bring in some people an orgasm without any contact on the sexual organs proper ...

I have read a few dozen books on this subject ... and I hope to have a few hundred more to read ...

It does not make me neither a gift juan nor an outstanding lover so far ...
It's interesting...

But in any case, I doubt that it will advance much in terms of female libido .... Their first problem in this area, being generally to be able to cut the bridges with their daily hassles to let themselves go fully to recreational sex. ..

In fact (to generalize) in everything I have read ... 70 to 80% of the female orgasm is played before the slightest physical contact ...

It would be necessary to do the MRI during the catering meal served at the table (without having to get up) without the children (but instead on the said children) with candles in a calm, cozy atmosphere .....

Frankly, this woman who masturbates in an MRI machine (when you know the noise that it makes) to orgasm, has not much to do in matters of sexuality with the average Woman ..
She is part of a tiny minority capable of doing so ... She must really be at peace with her body and must have had a very free education ...

Ladies ladies what do you think ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/11/11, 15:14

And the fabulous "there is 7 times more feminine pleasure" I would say quite easily 4 or 5 times ... 7 times it is a great performance (as far as we are concerned with Mamita) ...

If she reads that ....

Good luck to all of you ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/11/11, 15:30

Christopher said:

What is not moral? Do it for a death row inmate for example ... there are still quite a few "candidates" in the world (China, USA ...) I believe ... Neutral

Scientific questioning is legitimate (it might explain NDE (Near Death Experience)), but I find you quite indecent : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/11, 15:30

When I said 7 it was not in number of orgasms / ratio but in intensity on an orgasm ...

7 orgasms compared: easy, I do this every day ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Macro wrote:In fact (to generalize) in everything I have read ... 70 to 80% of the female orgasm is played before the slightest physical contact ...

Absolutely: the female orgasm of the evening comes from the sandwich that her man has prepared for her in the morning ... more than her man's physical performance!

This is why, knowing the relationships of the couples I observe (and my ex relationship ...) that I am very skeptical about the 7% which seems to me very low as a figure ...

I think a lot of women think they have an orgasm without really being one ... Normal: they have never met Macro :D

Also there are several levels of orgasms (in men but especially in women) ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/11/11, 15:51

Christophe wrote:I think a lot of women think they have an orgasm without really being one ... Normal: they have never met Macro :D

I have no pretension that to spend strong good moments with my Wife..It's All ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Who knows how to settle for can : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

As for the 7% .... It is certainly 7% of the women who agreed to respond to the survey on their sexuality ... After having experienced 20 to 40% of refusal ...

For example, how many women have responded to this post so far. If an answer is already that it will have crossed a lot of taboos ...

Or is it really that we (my entourage and I) are old stuck schnocks ...

I threw the question (smoothly) once on a panel of 25 to 40 year old couples over a fairly festive meal when the conversations were going relatively well on the subject (but no I am not a follower I was very surprised at the blockage of the ladies (yet young and of a cultivated environment (several teachers in the lot) ...

The swaggering of the males have succeeded in concealing their genes but not in dispelling them ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 29/11/11, 16:45

Very sweet, guys! I think it is good to remind you of the verses of Georges Brassens:

"Ninety-five times out of a hundred
The woman gets fucked while kissing
Whether she stays silent or confesses
It's not every day that her buttocks are pulled out ...

The poor buggers convinced
On the contrary are cuckolds "

: Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/11/11, 17:26

Of course, with a horn like that of your avatar.

: Mrgreen: In any case ... Still no feminine opinion in the room ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/11/11, 17:38

Are there any in the room? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/11/11, 11:40

You're not fun Christophe ... By logging in instead of Christine you could have been frothed .... : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Normally there are women on econology ...
0 x

Back to "Science and Technology"