France, a democracy?

philosophical debates and companies.
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

France, a democracy?

by Forhorse » 08/06/10, 09:37

I had already expressed my opinion on this subject on another subject. To know that for me France is not a democracy: it is enough that a small influential group opens its mouth for a decision going against the majority to be taken.
I am not particularly against hunting, whatever it is, I put this article especially to denounce the legislative drifts of our country. It's uplifting
http://www.rue89.com/planete89/2010/06/ ... ros-153867
0 x
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 08/06/10, 09:57

hmm unfortunately, I don't think it is limited to France, just open your eyes a little and see that it is a trait of human nature (quick shortcuts but present in all societies until now).

If we are not from the right environment or we do not have the right contacts, we are not even considered or as a negligible quantity, outside of "electoral" periods and again. No need to necessarily look in the upper echelons, for example people have passed me several times because the seller is their "buddy" and that it is in France, Germany, Austria, Czech Rep, Slovenia, Hungary etc .. .
In short, this kind of attitude is common, there is no equality between citizens, except on paper.

The lobbies are everywhere, they are just a group which defends its interests, just like we try to do it here also on écono, except that ours are perhaps a little more altruistic and that we try to see in the longer term, not only for the coming year, and that we do this rather on an individual scale.

Okay i'm stopping it for now

Lobby: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lobby
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 08/06/10, 09:57

This is true everywhere: with us, in Belgium, the parliament votes laws - some of which are founded and acceptable - and then, "in the hushed calm of ministerial offices - lobbyists undo the work via implementing decrees. which possibly never appear ..)

an example: Just last night, the president of the Belgian Society of Osteopathy explained to me that it's been 14 years since the "Colas law" is still not applicable.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: France, a democracy?

by bamboo » 08/06/10, 10:01

Forhorse wrote:I had already expressed my opinion on this subject on another subject. To know that for me France is not a democracy: it is enough that a small influential group opens its mouth for a decision going against the majority to be taken.
I am not particularly against hunting, whatever it is, I put this article especially to denounce the legislative drifts of our country. It's uplifting
http://www.rue89.com/planete89/2010/06/ ... ros-153867

Special pension schemes are a good example too! : Cry:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
sherkanner
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by sherkanner » 08/06/10, 10:02

Here or the 49-3 too, a huge joke this thing ^^
0 x
When we work, we must always give 100%: 12% on Monday; 25% Tuesday; 32% Wednesday; 23% on Thursday; and 8% on Friday
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/06/10, 10:19

In the meantime..Or there is storage of shotgun ... There is less deliquance : Cheesy:
It is rare that we deplore a C15 flight in the courtyard of a farm in Sologne : Cheesy:

The wild boar is not a very nice animal even for an econologist on a bicycle..And particularly invasive in rural areas ... Not fearful he smashes the hedges and comes to ruin the garbage gardens and other ... And it's not annoying in your hands that you frighten ... My father had a house with a large plot of land 2 km as the crow flies from the national forest of Loches (37) he spent these nights defending his fruit trees against deer ... The critters loaded his cocker spaniel : Mrgreen:

When he picked up the Charlin and the Blondeaux from the rack the music changed ... A doe roast is not bad : Cheesy:
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 08/06/10, 10:33

Hello

http://www.chasseenvienne.com/CHASSEENV ... sp?pid=188 wrote :In France, it is the Departmental Federations of Hunters that fully compensate for the damage caused by big game to agricultural crops; this since the law of July 2000 (called "Voynet Law").
In Vienna, the compensated damage is 75% due to the Boar, 25% due to the Deer and an anecdotal part due to the deer.

as long as this type of law remains in force, why do you want it to change ... or else, like pensions, everyone pays for everyone (current method of paying pensions).

for these famous pensions, we keep special plans, so let's go back to corporatism, where for each corporation, it is its own workers who pay for its own retirees.

jeff
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/06/10, 10:42

I don't know if you've seen the devastation that a bunch of pigs can do ...
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 08/06/10, 10:47

Easy to criticize, everyone defends their privilege or privileges by thinking that it is due to them.
We have the democracy we deserve, how many of us are interested and follow the political debates, how many are politically engaged?
And again I think on this forum it is not representative of the population since there is already an ecological awareness, a kind of activism!
Besides who can believe that a politician saying what he is going to do and who would be fair overall, who can believe that he would be elected because we are so used to it and we demand demagoguery.
And above all who can pretend to have the truth and can feel that they have the best solution for the greatest number.
And again, is that right?

I claim the surest way to have a better world is for everyone to take their share of the burden and not wait for the miracle of the left or right or worse of a superman savior.

Basically that's what some people are doing here with their means and it's good to try to federate.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 08/06/10, 10:58

My old man is no longer hunting. For the simple reason that he could no longer afford, with his retirement of 900 € / month, to pay stamp and insurance permits, almost all of which went to the federation to pay for damage caused to pests. third...
I have never hunted (except a little curly haired gidier) but as an omnivore I can understand certain "responsible" hunting methods. My old man brought us home lots of good things to eat (nuts and grapes mushrooms... : Cheesy: ) He even forgot his gun at home : Cheesy: Hunter hunter is the origin of the homnid ...

Then imagine sending you 1500 to 1800 € in your subscription to your sports club and being annoyed by econobobos who come to plug the holes of your golf cut the nets of your tennis court, dechlorinate the swimming pool, ...
0 x