11 September 2001: Infrared on France2

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

11 September 2001: Infrared on France2

by Christophe » 04/09/08, 20:37

Tonight infrared documentary on 11/09 at 23:00 p.m.

September 11: in the twin towers

English documentary. Directed by Richard Dale. Screenplay by Andrew Bampfield. Produced by Dangerous Films, BBC, RTL and Discovery Channel. With the participation of France 2 and Blakeway Productions. Comments from Jean Réno.

For millions of people, one of the most significant events in recent history is probably the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers on September 11, 2001. Undoubtedly, the world changed on that day. This docu-fiction returns to this tragic event by reconstructing, according to the testimonies of survivors, the stories of men and women, who lived the event inside the towers, and were confronted with the unthinkable, at the very heart of the greatest world power. How did they react? How did the emergency services take place? What understanding did they have of the event? And how do they perceive today what happened that day?

It is a docu-fiction, I hope that it is not too much to the glory of American patriotism ... We will see very well because generally the infrared documentaries have very good analysis (see the Poutine System: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-systeme ... t4362.html )

http://programmes.france2.fr/documentai ... infrarouge

Here is the best video analyzing September 11th that I know: https://www.econologie.com/petrole-et-ec ... -3578.html

And here are some more "loose" videos: https://www.econologie.com/forums/videos-sur ... t2269.html
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 09 / 08, 20: 39, 2 edited once.
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 04/09/08, 20:52

Infra-red is excellent: very critical.

I watch them all, as much as possible, and we are never disappointed.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/08, 01:49

It was average (long and not bcp of analysis) but quite well done and moving ...

The 2nd doc: "9/11 could have been avoided?" brought bcp more analysis on serious dysfunction of the CIA, the FBI or the FAA (air safety) that it is internally or between them ...

I will summarize tomorrow. It is too late there.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/08, 10:33

Here are the quick "summaries" of the 2 documentaries.

a) In the twin towers

It is a docu fiction which follows 5 or 6 people of which some will survive and others not.

One of the survivors was in tower 2 exactly where the aircraft struck the tower. We can call it miraculous ...

There is actually not much to say about this doc, I noted a few things:
- no fire protection system worked (in the docu at least ...)
- they are talking about a red and white plane
- tower 1: the head of maintenance talks about a new explosion at 9:00 am, is the impact of tower 2? (9:03?)
- the ben laden track is mentioned from 10:00 am ... without any proof or claim (as fox news had declared bush winner before the counting ended)

b) Could 11/9 have been avoided?

This is a real documentary with interviewees from the 11/9 commission of inquiry. We will only talk about towers.

It is clearly explained that serious security gaps enabled September 11:
- 1993: 1st attack against the WTC, Mr. Atta already participated
- Operation Bojinka 5 years earlier: start of planning for 9/11
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Op%C3%A9ration_Bojinka
- 1998: Anti American Fatwa by Bin Laden (while his brothers were still in the USA on 9/11)
- Terrorist summit in 2000 in Malaysia followed by the CIA: many terrorists could have been arrested or neutralized.
- Serious communication problems between the CIA, the FBI, the police and the FAA: internal problems between the services but especially between these 3 entities, everyone keeps the info for themselves
- During the doc we see the ... passports of certain terrorists? Or were they not supposed to be on the plane? ... Surely fakes then?
- The terrorists were the subject of 6 arrests (including Mr. Atta) for non-compliance with the highway code in the months before but the police did not know who it was so they were released!
- Z. Moussaouï was the only terrorist arrested, it is the only and only tried on 11/9!! He should have been on the 4th plane.
- On 11/9 there were 12 names of people prohibited from theft in the FAA database while the CIA listed on this date: 2 to 3000 ...
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 05/09/08, 17:17

September 11: an incredible article to discover in the Belgian newspaper Le Vif

September 5, 2008

An event will also be held in Brussels on Sunday September 7, at 14 p.m., at Rond Point Schuman.

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/08, 17:56

Ah interesting :)

A magazine with a large circulation that FINALLY asks the right questions ...

In any case, only one argument really holds water: the free fall of the towers ... and the contempt of the administration for, unknown file, the ... indirect deaths of September 11 see: https://www.econologie.com/forums/arte-les-c ... t2284.html

Could all this be linked to the imminent end of the Bush government?
Yes but after? What will the American people do if it is founded that it is full pipo? It's way too late now ...
Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 09 / 08, 18: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 05/09/08, 18:00

Thank you Tagor for recalling "the essential".

The collapses of the 2 main WTC towers are already difficult to explain by what is called the "official version".

But that of tower 7 is completely mysterious.

A report on 9/11 that does not talk about this misses the point. On the other hand, to make the "emotional" by showing the terrible death of the victims, and their crying families testifying, the filmmakers are always at the rendezvous. :?

Perhaps because reflection always comes after emotion ... if it does happen?
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 05/09/08, 18:04

Christophe wrote:It's way too late now ...

better late than never
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/08, 18:06

Remundo wrote:But that of tower 7 is completely mysterious.

Garcimore? Cooperfield?

Look at that, it's also a good clue: https://www.econologie.com/forums/arte-les-c ... t2284.html

ps: tagor can you put the continuation and end of the stp file? Thank you
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/09/08, 18:37

"The mystery of the size of the tower"
Garcimore? Copperfield?

No "Weight Watchers"
: Cheesy:
Could all this be linked to the imminent end of the Bush government?
Yes but after? What will the American people do if it is founded that it is full pipo? It's way too late now ...

If it has evolved, it will say: "Never again!"

And in a while, he will support the government, to punish Iran for having (supposedly) sunk him, a ship of his glorious navy ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x