The dramas of ecological stupidity

philosophical debates and companies.
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The dramas of ecological stupidity

by Exnihiloest » 27/12/22, 15:58

Has this imbecile of ecological fundamentalism made the carbon footprint of the intervention necessary for his "take-off"? We should have left it there, a kind of hymn to human stupidity, which could have served as an example.

"lhe 38-year-old had stuck so tightly that he couldn't be easily detached. To do this, the employees of the road traffic department first had to cut the asphalt using a grinder and jackhammer, and then remove it".
https://www.ladepeche.fr/2022/12/12/vid ... 863941.php
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The dramas of ecological stupidity

by Janic » 28/12/22, 20:18

dumb
27/12/22, 16:58
Has this imbecile of ecological fundamentalism made the carbon footprint of the intervention necessary for his "take-off"? We should have left it there, a kind of hymn to human stupidity, which could have served as an example.
a "fundamentalist" imbecile, imbecile and a half!
This is only a test of the reliability and durability of a new "technical" glue! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/12/22, 21:20

Not a drama a blessing!!

You should be happy exnidebilos: a wanker ecolo eliminated!

At worst it will have to change hands... : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 29/12/22, 08:16

in any case, now if he slaps the idiot, it's going to hurt him! : Cheesy:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/12/22, 10:27

It's not likely to happen… exdebilos stays warm behind his pc…
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 29/12/22, 19:07

Christophe wrote:It's not likely to happen… exdebilos stays warm behind his pc…

Of course, not stupid, ex nihilo, not the type to get stuck in the asphalt and then call for help and be freed with a jackhammer! : roll: : Lol:

The messenger tells the story of a jerk, and the jerks go after the messenger. Normal, the big idiots with their hands in the asphalt, that makes them dream, the ordinary little idiots, they too would like to make the headlines of the eco-militant bullshit rather than stay warm behind their PC, which is their life, especially at home. a webmaster (hello anxiety and this feeling of uselessness). But what are they waiting for? What a lack of ambition! : Lol:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 29/12/22, 19:49

Exnihiloest wrote:
Christophe wrote:It's not likely to happen… exdebilos stays warm behind his pc…

Of course, not stupid, ex nihilo, not the type to get stuck in the asphalt and then call for help and be freed with a jackhammer! : roll: : Lol:

The messenger tells the story of a jerk, and the jerks go after the messenger. Normal, the big idiots with their hands in the asphalt, that makes them dream, the ordinary little idiots, they too would like to make the headlines of the eco-militant bullshit rather than stay warm behind their PC, which is their life, especially at home. a webmaster (hello anxiety and this feeling of uselessness). But what are they waiting for? What a lack of ambition! : Lol:

You're privileged to be able to write stuff like that and it stays... When I put it on, it's straight trash without warning...
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/12/22, 20:21

Macromero?

unjust-calimero.gif
unjust-calimero.gif (1.72 Mio) Viewed 1587 times

Exni has nothing more to prove here...so...we let it go...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/12/22, 03:19

I think this story has its place here between a climatosceptic male who wanted to show it off to Gretta (who at 20 is no longer a teenager) and was taken in like a bruise to find himself in sheet metal for d other much more serious reasons...

"Greta Thunberg has a response. On Twitter, the environmental activist, icon of the "climate generation", did not hesitate to put Andrew Tate, a former British-American boxer who had challenged him on the social network, in his place. .
"Hello Greta. I have 33 cars. My Bugatti has an 8 liter engine. My two Ferrari 812 competizione have a 6,5L v12. This is just the start. Please give me your email address like that, I can send you the complete list of my collection of cars and their respective huge (CO2) emissions,” he wrote, posting a photo of himself next to his Bugatti.
https://www.bfmtv.com/tech/twitter/ache ... 90041.html

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/12/22, 08:32

Janic wrote:in any case, now if he slaps the idiot, it's going to hurt him! : Cheesy:

The real value of a slap both for the one who gives it and for the one who receives it... Is that it is given (and received) with bare hands...

It seems to me (but I'm not sure) that in the past, slapping a person with a gloved hand did not have the same "legal" repercussions as bare hands...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...