I knock on my neighbor's door, and...

philosophical debates and companies.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

I knock on my neighbor's door, and...

by phil59 » 07/06/22, 20:03

[pseudo humor/on]

I knock on my neighbor's door, and .... I send him my direct from the left, call him a failure ....

I don't understand, ( : Cheesy: ) I ask him to lend a tool, and he refuses ....

My wife doesn't understand anything, I have to hit her... And she understands even less.

I no longer have relations with my neighbors, my wife is sulking...

However, I am right, I have my ideas .....

So, poor bastards, what do you think?

[pseudo humor/off]
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: I knock on my neighbor's door, and...

by Obamot » 07/06/22, 20:52

Phil59, we make friends and I lend you all the tools you want Image
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 07/06/22, 21:19

The others are fundamentally selfish and not very understanding, I only see that as an explanation...
The other day a friend told me that he was going to his children for a week, I said to him: ...and if i need you, how do i do? I find this attitude really egocentric on his part! : Wink:
2 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 10/06/22, 09:15

07/06/22, 20:03
I knock on my neighbor's door, and .... I send him my direct from the left, calls him a failure
I don't understand, ( : Cheesy: ) I ask him to lend a tool, and he refuses ....
except that in general the punch comes AFTER a refusal, not before. Moreover, this neighbor may have good reasons for not lending a tool because it was not previously returned to him or else it was degraded. Generally, always, effects follow causes, not the other way around!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/06/22, 09:57

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....

I continue my explanation.

Yesterday at noon, I knocked on the door of another neighbour, said hello to him, gave him some pleasantries, complimented him on his garden, and asked him for a tool to lend. He's a little reluctant, but talking, he lends it to me.

Last night, I knocked on yet another neighbor's door, said goodnight, and said he's the only person who can save me by lending me a tool...
And he lends it to me right away....
1 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/06/22, 17:31

If you mean that “everything in human relationships depends on and is conditioned by a good (or bad) attitude” It sounds silly like that, but it's certain, just look at the failure of the negotiations on Ukraine (where the Ukrainians went so far as to assassinate their own peace negotiator..) : Shock:

But even if it's obvious, men are much more influenced by their "ego" than by reason and many people simply do not think about it, very often it is testosterone that expresses itself first. .
2 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/06/22, 17:51

At least one who understood the meaning of my post!

Yes, that's how it works.

Putting a "loaf" to start talking, except perhaps in the street, is not a good solution. But that's just my opinion.

Respect people, they deserve it, and if not, well, it doesn't matter.

Jerks are everywhere, and if he throws "shit" in the air, it can also fall on them.

If they yell at me, the person opposite can't win by being the stupidest... I can be the king!
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/06/22, 18:00

You know, I had understood it intuitively (like perhaps many...) for decades before really making it aware — yet it was very present there like a sea serpent — then again a long time later for verbalize it in all its real dimension, to now think about it relatively often: then no vainglory. And then your thread is very good to talk about it... And even essential (in view of certain behaviors here... frankly...)

It's like the other zozo who repays Oli80 for the effort of having spoken about his operation...

On the one hand you have a guy who talks about it with a lot of tact, finesse and everything, and then comes the other big clumsy who hasn't understood anything about the process and who leads the thread how an elephant arrived in a china shop... : Cheesy: :D

But at least you had the good idea of ​​this thread...!
0 x
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by phil59 » 12/06/22, 18:23

Obamot wrote:
On the one hand you have a guy who talks about it with a lot of tact, finesse and everything, and then comes the other big clumsy who has understood nothing of the process and who leads the thread how an elephant arrived in a porcelain store... : Cheesy: :D

But at least you had the good idea of ​​this thread...!

It's limit, you see, that, for me! A clumsy would already have been more moderate, but that's just my opinion....
1 x

Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/06/22, 18:34

The question is “what is the right attitude to have” with them? If we want to be positive and go in the direction of your thread.

I tried several times to put things straight... Apparently adopting “normal behavior,” does not satisfy them!

Yet we are talking here about something basic, excessively simple.

What to do with belligerents :?:
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"