Idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

Idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by Christophe » 16/12/21, 09:14

A test that will interest a lot of people on this forum ! But forbidden to answer for others eh!

Le Great Test of Insufferability !!

According to the "IDRlabs Test", if you tend to be callous, aggressive, suspicious or manipulative, then chances are you are hard to bear.

Are you messy, you tend to speak badly, do you lie often, do your relatives tell you regularly that you are difficult to live with on a daily basis? In short, are you unbearable? Know that this is not irremediable, so it is very important for your well-being, like that of others, to realize it. There is also a test developed by doctoral students in psychology from the University of Georgia, in the United States, including Chelsea Sleep, to understand how unlivable you can be.

Entitled "IDRlabs test for difficult people", this questionnaire identifies the seven factors that make a person complicated: insensitivity (a lack of empathy), greatness (which is characterized by the fact that we think we are are better than others), aggressiveness, mistrust (the person concerned often questions the motivation of those close to them), risk-taking, manipulation and domination (i.e. the tendency to to talk to others with contempt).

The higher your score, the more unbearable you are

To take this 35-question test, you simply need to indicate to each statement how closely it matches your personality. For example, you should respond to the following statements: "people say I'm out of control", "I often hesitate to confide in others", "I get angry when something blocks my plans" or "I am a superior person ”. You must obviously answer as sincerely as possible.

You then get a rating from 1 to 100, which determines how insufferable you are. The higher your score, the harder it is to get along with you. You also learn which characteristics are the most dominant. While this test allows you to learn more about yourself and your character, it does not constitute a professional psychological diagnosis. To find out if you are unbearable, take the test here. Obviously, if you don't always get along with your sibling, parents, or friends, you can kindly send it to them as well.

https://www.neonmag.fr/insensibilite-me ... 57624.html

Test yourself, it is certainly more useful than a covid test!
It's over there : https://www.idrlabs.com/fr/test-du-styl ... e/test.php

I love the disclamer: : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

disclaimer.png
disclamer.png (44 KiB) Viewed 7836 times

I suggest that each member who periodically accuses other members of antisocial behavior honestly take this test and publish their results!

And we don't cheat eh!

Why take this test?

1. Free. This free online test has been designed to fully assess your personality style on 15 different scales, and is provided to you at no cost.

2. Complete. This free 105-question Personality Styles test will help the user understand a broad theoretical framework dating back to the time of Sigmund Freud and his associates. There are some contradictions in the age-old tradition of personality styles scholarship, but this test straightens them out to provide a full overview of the discipline.

3. Designed by professionals. The authors of this test have certification for the use of various other personality tests and have collaborated professionally on personality typology and assessment.

4. Clinically oriented. The personality descriptions in Jung's test, the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) and other tools are criticized for being too positive. The answers provided by this tool are designed to counteract this trend, by offering a clear picture of pathologies and problem areas related to the user's personality.
0 x
Christophe

Re: idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by Christophe » 16/12/21, 09:47

ps: moderation is exempt! : Lol:
0 x
humus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: idrlabs sociability test. Insensitivity, megalomania, aggressiveness, manipulation: are you unbearable?

by humus » 16/12/21, 10:01

Passage to the confessional : Mrgreen:
Personality style test
Your personality style is:
No marked personality style : Lol:

But hey, I answered for in real life.
On the internet I sometimes insist more than I would in real life and I say (hurtful) things that I wouldn't say in real life. : Arrow: barrier of the screen to perceive the other and be heard by the other.
2 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/12/21, 10:25

I took the test ... According to them, I come out with multiple personalities and always according to them because I agreed to answer a lot of questions for which I did not feel concerned ... and indeed many of these questions would have deserved in my opinion to have a touch "j'men type le coquillard" ...

It turns out that I am 84% schysoid:

The schizoid personality presents itself as detached from social relations. She does not express her emotions and prefers solitary activities. It is characterized by several symptoms:

lack of research and interest in social relationships, including in his family;
the attraction for solitary activities;
pleasure limited to rare activities;
little interest in sex in general;
indifference to the opinion of others towards him;
a cold and detached appearance;
a limited ability to express emotions;
indifference to social norms and conventions;
an important imaginative activity and an attraction for the mystic;
a global misunderstanding of others.
To speak of a schizoid personality, it is of course necessary that these criteria have been present since childhood or adolescence, when the personality is constructed.

The 16% missing to be completely schyso it must be for sex ... : Cheesy:
2 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/12/21, 10:38

I am "compulsive"

Personality style test
Your personality style is:
Compulsive
Your test results suggest that your personality style involves: A concern for matters of order and control. You are not only superbly organized and settled into your familiar and usual routine, but you also believe that others should be too. It can make those around you see you as a moralizer and a nuisance - someone who spends their time exposing the ineffectiveness and mistakes of others by bragging about their own successes in order to become the role model for others. You might not know it yourself, but one of the reasons you hold on to the rules is your feeling that you have to constantly struggle with the overwhelming desire to let go in order to be worthy of love and respect. . You probably have ulterior motives of anger and defiance that you hide from the world, trying to present a perfect facade that others can admire and respect.

not too frowned upon : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/21, 10:46

We are all mixes of several psychological aspects indeed some questions are convoluted and it would have been useful to choose "I don't know" ... or "I pass" ...

The cow, there are in the results, I do not even know what it is! Schizoid gender? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Otherwise balance all of your results not just the dominant one ... come on, let's get motivated! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

I said that we were exempt but here it is, for the sake of honesty, my dominant personality is compulsive theatrical (tied at 86% !!) without a dominant personality (in short, I'm a nice guy, right?)! : Mrgreen:

Your personality style is: multiple personality styles

Oh, my dear! Either you clicked "OK" on too many questions that weren't really about you, or you seem to have a multi-trait personality style present equally. It is also possible that you have several styles of personality which are all strongly expressed and which coexist in you. Whether you actually have this multiple personality style or have just clicked "OK" too indulgently, we are not able to say, and thus, we are also unable to provide you with a more personalized description. But you can take a look at the following table to see which of the personality styles you marked the most.

Bahhh don't worry, it's completely normal for ... a Leo! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 16/12/21, 10:47

Ha yes I forgot I was compulsive at 84% too ... and narcissistic at 14%
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/12/21, 10:50

Christophe wrote:Your personality style is: multiple personality styles

this is what I was thinking when I said once you oscillated between the light side and the dark side : Mrgreen:
0 x
To pass for an idiot in the eyes of a fool is a gourmet pleasure. (Georges COURTELINE)

Mééé denies nui went to parties with 200 people and was not even sick moiiiiiii (Guignol des bois)
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/12/21, 10:52

Yes my dear ABC ... now TG TDC! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
ABC2019
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by ABC2019 » 16/12/21, 10:57

Macro wrote:Ha yes I forgot I was compulsive at 84% too ... and narcissistic at 14%

oh yes me too compulsive at 86% but 43% narcissistic!

at the same time when you have the choice between "narcissistic, antisocial, theatrical, dependent or sadistic", or between "compulsive, negativist, avoidant, depressive or masochist", it is not so bad : Lol:
0 x