Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....

philosophical debates and companies.
phil59
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....

by phil59 » 23/08/20, 21:43

During confinement, I worked.

I am a "burelier", in a hyper. Right inside.

A little the lump in the stomach during the first days, and it's like everything, you get used to it ...

Good, gel available, and masks, and plexi for the cashiers.

Tomorrow, we will be "forced" to put on masks in the offices.

Whereas initially, we had to fend for ourselves (alone = business). Useless masks, who said !!!! ....

I wonder what it could hide from others ....
0 x
hmmmmm, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm, huh, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

: Oops: : Cry: :( : Shock:
Christophe

Re: Did you work during the confinement, your impressions ....

by Christophe » 23/08/20, 22:31

0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/08/20, 06:57

I would tell you would have been more within a few hours .... I have my two colleagues said people at risk who have been arrested since the start of confinement who must now go in front of occupational medicine to see if they can return to work while wearing a mask : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/08/20, 11:10

I too am a "burelier" in a large company.

I worked during the lockdown.

In the beginning, there were only a few "on-site" staff, a majority of them telecommuting or off.
Under these conditions, the rules (distancing, mask, ...) were quite easy to bear.

Little by little, almost everyone came back (under pressure from the employer for whom teleworking has once again become "the exception which must have a justification").
The same rules were becoming more and more difficult to apply (a lot of people in the offices, in the corridors, ...) and complicate the relations between those who "stress" and those who neglect the rules because they do not. do not believe it ".

And I'm very apprehensive about next week, when we'll have to keep the mask on all day.
I almost wish there was a positive case among the employees for the employer to consider again sending part of the workforce to telework ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 24/08/20, 14:30

Return to work of our staff at risk ... With measures to adapt their position: a long list as a basketball player's arm ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/20, 15:56

Gaston wrote:I too am a "burelier" in a large company.

Good bin if even you you get started ... then I do not insist !! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/20, 16:00

Gaston wrote:I almost wish there was a positive case among the employees for the employer to consider again sending part of the workforce to telework ...

Not keeping some of the telework tasks as much as possible would be a serious mistake ...

I am not talking only from a health point of view but a social (quality of life) and ecological point of view ... in the long term therefore!

Afterwards, even when it is possible, not everyone is psychologically compatible with teleworking ... finding self-motivation, knowing how to sacrifice distractions ... it's not given to everyone!
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/08/20, 16:34

Christophe wrote:Not keeping some of the telework tasks as much as possible would be a serious mistake ...
I am not talking only from a health point of view but a social (quality of life) and ecological point of view ... in the long term therefore!
Some directorates are not of the same opinion.
The only subject that matters is financial and the social or ecological argument does not touch them.

Christophe wrote:Afterwards, even when it is possible, not everyone is psychologically compatible with teleworking ... finding self-motivation, knowing how to sacrifice distractions ... it's not given to everyone!
Yes, I don't imagine imposing it on everyone, but leaving the possibility of partial teleworking (2 or 3 days a week for example) when possible seemed desirable to me and would have made it possible to alleviate health constraints at work.

For the moment, this is not the trend everywhere ...

Some companies that were 100% telecommuting in April are still 90% teleworking while others have returned to 95% working on site (for a similar field of activity).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/20, 17:33

If my job is done at home ... the financial results will be there ... without losing 2 hours or more per day in public transport (Paris ...) therefore loss of energy and money and a source of stress for the employee. I don't see how teleworking could be a source of reduced efficiency so (except what I just mentioned) on the contrary ...

No, what annoys a lot of departments, I think, is that they will have to cut down quite a bit in their own ranks (all those bullshit jobs of small bosses, HR managers, HR managers, HR coaches ... etc etc .. .will be useless in many cases of teleworking ...)

Yes, partial teleworking seems to me the best solution.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 24/08/20, 17:46

Christophe wrote: I don't see how teleworking could be a source of reduced efficiency so (except what I just mentioned) on the contrary ...
From what I see, many managers have fear that efficiency drops ... and don't want to take the risk.
The big difficulty is that no one knows how to measure effectiveness.
Until now we replaced by measuring working time (or attendance).

I also saw the case of project managers who wanted to quickly come back "as before" to justify to their hierarchy (and to their client) that they had done everything possible.
0 x