We will all go to Heaven ... even my ... Bernard Tapie!

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

We will all go to Heaven ... even my ... Bernard Tapie!

by Christophe » 23/11/19, 19:25

In preview, the interview of Bernard Tapie on his cancer (not far from generalized if I understand correctly) which will be diffused tomorrow evening: https://www.huffingtonpost.fr/entry/ber ... 3e6f6cf994

The guy thinks and says he has not done too much miseries in his life so he will have a good place in heaven ... Mouaaaahhh she is good ... he ruined the lives of tens of thousands families for personal profit but no no no it's not misery!

I took a capture of it, it is so "good" : Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

Tapie.jpg
Tapie.jpg (75.08 Kio) Viewed 3857 times

It is also amazing that such a financially conquering person has become so much a believer today (empathy, sharing, respect, honesty ... I do not believe that these values ​​went before his bank account and his business ...), but if there is one person who knew well return his jacket it was good Tapie ... and he demonstrates it again today!

Hi Bernard, I do not know who you will miss but not me!
2 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: We'll all go to Heaven ... even me ... Bernard Tapie!

by GuyGadebois » 23/11/19, 21:44

I'm looking forward to an interview with Michou about his colon ... oh well it exists:
https://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_star ... pas_355416
As for Tapie, we are sure of one thing: with all that he stung us, he will be well cared for. : Mrgreen:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/11/19, 08:06

As for Tapie, we are sure of one thing: with all that he stung us, he will be well cared for
in the face of sickness and death, it is the only justice and real equality on this earth. Rich or poor, the grim reaper does her shopping in the same way, cocooned or not.
1 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/19, 11:36

I do not agree, I think that the rich and powerful have (may have) more fear of death since here they will leave their assets and material possessions, comfort and various distractions ... but also the power they have over other humans, and perhaps it is the most important ...

They will lose more than the poor so when they leave this Earth ...

Reasoning quite capitalist-materialistic ... but most of the rich are capitalist-materialistic no? : Cheesy:
1 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 24/11/19, 12:18

Janicon the one hand, you are confusing the inevitability of death, which therefore concerns both rich and poor indistinctly, and on the other hand the expectation of life and health which is very much correlated with the social class to which belongs to each of us. This second point of view reveals strong inequalities.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/19, 12:30

Yes Ahmed but I think Janic was talking about being equal when the time came!

On the subject of inequalities, we can still push the nail of inequality a little bit because those who have had a miserable life, full of daily suffering, can even consider death as a liberation from these sufferings ... so positively!

There is therefore a gigantic gap in relation to death between different cultures and human societies!

I would say that we, the materialistic capitalists, are the ones who are probably the most afraid of death because the only purpose of our lives is to surround ourselves with material goods (at least that is the doctrine ... there is some resistance here or there). But this kind of thing is unmentionable in public! : Cheesy:

Finally, the body biologically regulates the life span as well as the morale has a great influence on the life!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/11/19, 15:18

christophe
I do not agree, I think that the rich and powerful have (may have) more fear of death since they will leave here their assets and material possessions, comfort and various distractions ... but also the power they have about other humans, and maybe it's the most important ...
I do not want, nor can I speak on behalf of those rich and powerful ones in question, but of the case lurking only, according to his own words he is not afraid of death which, for a believer, is only a passage from one world to another and so everyone knows very well that rich or poor, nothing gets carried away in this beyond.
They will lose more than the poor so when they leave this Earth ...
it is not a question of money but of state of mind!

In the face of death, there is no more capitalist-materialist, it is the only moment when a person can neither cheat, with oneself, nor lie. And no fortune can pay to avoid that moment.
Otherwise, he comes from a modest family, even poor, and contrary to what is said, he avoided bankruptcies (which he enjoyed of course) and he avoided many job losses. (Read his biography ) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Tapie#Jeunesse

Ahmed
Janic, you are confusing between the inevitability of death on the one hand, and thus as a result, rich and poor, both indiscriminately and on the other hand the life expectancy and health that is highly correlated with social class to which each of us belongs. This second point of view reveals strong inequalities.
I do not share this opinion! Certainly a financial ease can soften, by its environment, a sickness related to the disease, but (in the conventional system) the end is inevitable at this level of attack there. But he's a competitor and you never know! :?:
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 24/11/19, 16:32

Janic wrote:Otherwise, he comes from a modest family, even poor, and contrary to what is said, he avoided bankruptcies (which he enjoyed of course) and he avoided many job losses. (Read his biography ) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Tapie#Jeunesse

https://www.capital.fr/economie-politiq ... eur-816118
1 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/19, 16:58

Janic wrote:I do not want, nor can I speak on behalf of those rich and powerful ones in question, but of the case lurking only, according to his own words he is not afraid of death which, for a believer, is only a passage from one world to another and so everyone knows very well that rich or poor, nothing gets carried away in this beyond.

It's been a long time since we know that Bernard is severely burned! : Mrgreen:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/19, 17:03

Janic wrote:he avoided bankruptcies (of which he benefited of course) and thus avoided many job losses (read his biography) https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Tapie#Jeunesse

Obviously you do not know much about the subject Tapie ... and how are the curators / liquidations / judicial occasions in the industry: 8 times on 10 is just a reprieve, the curator simply reselling the assets to the highest bidder ( unless the buyer * is very good and involved but this is rarely the case ...)

It can be said that in most cases it has postponed the deadline (of a few months or year) but certainly not avoided ..

One of these great shots was the case of "look" (which therefore falls within 2/10):

1983: Look

By taking back for 20 millions of francs the manufacturer of Nevers ski bindings moribond, Tapie wins the friendship of the mayor, Pierre Bérégovoy. This time, he innovates by launching the bike safety pedal and resells the company in 1988 for 260 million francs to a Swiss manufacturer.

* legal or natural person ...
0 x