"O Earth", the poem for Earth by Rémi Guillet (spleen)

philosophical debates and companies.
Christophe

"O Earth", the poem for Earth by Rémi Guillet (spleen)

by Christophe » 02/04/19, 16:30

Remi Guillet sent me a poem that I share with you here ...

After the classic melancholic spleen, here is the ecological spleen (realistic?)?

O Earth!

Unique lodging for the living
Prowess of subtle balances
That the Grand Master does not seem to have reproduced
You have borne the appearance of Man
With the development of his cognitive abilities
You let yourself be abused by him
Like a woman too generous
Faced with hungry predators

Now you're tired
As drifting
On your back the man learned how to make money
Create so-called riches by squandering yours
But this money has no chance
To restore your beauty

O Earth
Reassures the most worried men
And hinders your biggest looters
We love you!

Rémi Guillet (March 2019)

Rémi is also this (among others):
https://www.econologie.com/these-combus ... i-guillet/
consume less-car / synthesis-combustion-and-injection-and-water-in-remi-guillet-t14240.html
understanding water-injection / combustion-wet-explanation-by-remi-guillet-t5794.html
https://www.econologie.com/vie-changer- ... i-guillet/
https://www.econologie.com/croissance-p ... n-energie/
0 x
Christophe

Re: "Ô Terre", the poem for the Earth by Rémi Guillet (spleen)

by Christophe » 21/01/20, 11:08

For the new year, Rémi sent me his collection of 25 poems oriented econology ...

COLLECTION 25 poems DPP.pdf
(398.97 KB) Downloaded times 610
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/01/20, 15:03

Christophe wrote:Remi Guillet sent me a poem that I share with you here ...

After the classic melancholic spleen, here is the ecological spleen (realistic?)?

O Earth!

Unique lodging for the living
Prowess of subtle balances
That the Grand Master does not seem to have reproduced
You have borne the appearance of Man
With the development of his cognitive abilities
You let yourself be abused by him
Like a woman too generous
Faced with hungry predators

Now you're tired
As drifting
On your back the man learned how to make money
Create so-called riches by squandering yours
But this money has no chance
To restore your beauty

O Earth
Reassures the most worried men
And hinders your biggest looters
We love you!

[i] Rémi Guillet (March 2019) ...

Sorry to be still critical, but in the deification of the earth and the contempt of humans, I see nothing positive for the future of humanity.
Man is what he is, and what he is has allowed him to go through millions of years of evolution, a sign that he is well adapted and that what he is is probably necessary. It is, moreover, a mistake to always oppose it to nature when it is its product.

We have to assume that man is a moral being wishing to improve overall, what history shows except among the followers of "it was better before", otherwise why should we assume the slightest relevance to the words of those who claim today to speak for the general interest?

We do not have to condemn the men of the past who by solving problems, perhaps created others, but less, by managing to support more than 7 billion inhabitants on earth. Because who says that we ourselves will not also create some despite our good will, no one is smarter than his ancestors compared to his time, even if he stuck to the buttocks the label "green" by claiming that he speaks for the good of future generations?

The excesses of an unscrupulous exploitation of the earth are to be condemned, not its exploitation without which we would die or vegetate to a few million on earth. And today the drift started with the condemnation of everything and anything, and rarely the proposal of realistic pragmatic solutions of replacement. On this point there for once I find myself completely in tune with Rémi Guillet that I find most constructive when he offers concrete, innovative and economically viable technology, and my questions in the other thread were made to obtain the confirmation.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/01/20, 17:02

We do not have to condemn the men of the past who, by solving problems, may have created others, but less, by managing to support more than 7 billion inhabitants on earth.

The notion of lesser has nothing to do with the number of inhabitants, on the contrary. If someone leaves the disgusting toilets it is not the best, but if the whole human family does the same even if they leave a little less on the telescope, it is catastrophic and it can not last very long if no one clean up and currently everyone leaves their shit to the next.
Because who says that we ourselves will not also create it despite a good will,
Good will is not enough, you have to make a real and in-depth change (Eclectron way or not) and it's off to a bad start.
The excesses of an unscrupulous exploitation of the earth are to be condemned, not its exploitation without which we would die or vegetate to a few million on earth.
Precisely with a few million, our overflows would have little impact, but at a few billion we multiply these overflows by as much and once the pit is full, it overflows and it stinks everywhere. And some people cherish this reductionist idea of ​​humanity.
And today the drift started with the condemnation of everything and anything, and rarely the proposal of realistic pragmatic solutions of replacement.
Replace a blind with another blind that only changes the side of vision, it does not change the view in 3D.
On this point there for once I find myself completely in tune with Rémi Guillet that I find most constructive when he offers concrete, innovative and economically viable technology, and my questions in the other thread were made to obtain the confirmation
Yes, it's called going back to jump better, as interesting as its pollution reduction idea is, which we would be happy to use too. That way we will pollute less individually and much more given the number and that is what is happening now!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/01/20, 17:09

Janic wrote:... it's catastrophic and it can't last very long ...

Nostradamus?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/01/20, 17:26

Exnihiloest wrote:Sorry to be still critical, but in the deification of the earth and the contempt of humans, I see nothing positive for the future of humanity.

No contempt for the human being but for some men, this garbage that you are used to defending.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 22/01/20, 19:26

GuyGadebois wrote:No contempt for the human being but for some men, this garbage that you are used to defending.

Wrong reading.

"You endured the appearance of Man"
"You let yourself be deceived by him"

It is therefore indeed a rant against man as a species.
And this position, unlike yours, at least has the merit of being honest since everyone benefits from the exploitation of the earth (who doesn't eat?) So everyone is responsible, not just the industrialists or the farmers you call "garbage" while you take advantage of their services. You even prove it by the electronics you use to post unnecessarily here, like all the pies that use the forums to complain about the waste of energy by the data centers of this "garbage"! : roll:
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 22/01/20, 19:48

Sophism of "Tu quoque" ... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/01/20, 20:31

Exnihiloest wrote:
GuyGadebois wrote:No contempt for the human being but for some men, this garbage that you are used to defending.

Wrong reading.

"You endured the appearance of Man"
"You let yourself be deceived by him"

Then he specifies:
"On your back the man learned to make money
To create so-called wealth by squandering yours "<<< He speaks well of the garbage that I mentioned above, so dear to your heart, finally, which takes the place of your heart.
My reading is therefore not wrong, on the other hand yours is biased or you did not understand anything. Intelligence is useless when you don't know how to use it.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 23/01/20, 10:31

GuyGadebois wrote:...
Then he specifies:
"On your back the man learned to make money

"l'homme", not" certain men ", not" men ", it's generic, learn French.
Because those who make money have no more responsibilities than those who buy them blindly, people like you who spit on farmers or industrialists exploiting this land while buying their products. You are their sponsors.
0 x

Back to "Society and Philosophy"