Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Anthroposophy still relevant

by izentrop » 13/03/19, 01:45

Judicial harassment against Grégoire Perra and new appeal for donations
Posted on March 12, 2019 by gperra
https://www.okpal.com/soutenir-le-lance ... e-perra/#/

Dear friends, dear readers of my blogs,

I regret to announce that a new complaint has just been made against me. This second complaint in three months comes from a person belonging to the movement of the Steiner-Waldorf and Anthroposophy schools. He is even a person placed high in these ranks. She is represented, as if by chance, by the same lawyer as that of anthroposophic doctors who sued me for insult and defamation following my article: My experience of anthroposophic medicine. https://veritesteiner.wordpress.com/201 ... -aux-dons/

Hot topic here. The last one had been closed Company-and-philosophy / influences-from-anthroposophy today-hui-t14731-130.html

As it is a big money business that has a storefront, based solely on gullibility, I do not see why not talk about it.
https://anthroposophie.fr/
https://www.weleda.fr/qualite-et-fabric ... posophique
https://eliant.eu/fr/contact/partenaire ... rnational/
https://www.liberation.fr/checknews/201 ... te_1688775
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Anthroposophy still relevant

by izentrop » 17/05/20, 01:35

0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 17/05/20, 12:31

Thank you to the champion of chemical farming and GMOs for taking an almost sickly care to unbolt something he does not understand with illustrations as empty as his paranoid brain.
Ps: Before you put it back on the carpet: Mistletoe is a recognized anticancer. Ah, and Arte's report starts badly: if indeed a teacher follows children up to 14 years old well, he is only their main teacher, among others. As for the other idiot (Grégoire Pera, a real imposter) who calls on donations to pay for a lawsuit lost in advance, let him go and see himself and his lies. : Mrgreen:

Sexual touching on a minor
To understand the origin of Grégoire Perra's approach, let's go back to 2007, the year of his resignation from the Steiner-Waldorf school in Chatou. The real reason for his departure (which is in fact a dismissal disguised as a resignation) relates to a series of problematic behaviors on his part. According to our information, he has happened, for example, to pit his pupils against their parents and, on a recurring basis, against his colleagues. He also organized numerous outings during which he sometimes introduced his students to anthroposophy. A person close to him at the time described him as "a real guru, the only one I met in the anthroposophical environment". But there is worse.
In an official document of which we were able to obtain a copy, Mathilde Quétineau, a former student of her class who was 17 years old at the time of the facts, describes having suffered sexual touching from Grégoire Perra during a school trip at the Musée d'Orsay in November 2006. His edifying testimony was recorded in 2013 during the trial brought by the Federation of Steiner-Waldorf Schools. Here is an extract: “… with his hand he (Grégoire Perra, nes) began to stroke my thigh (sic). Absolutely petrified, and unable to react, I remained completely paralyzed at first. I had to gather all my mental strength to dare to change position in order to dissuade him from continuing his caresses. But despite my refusal clearly expressed by this movement, he put his hands back this time. I suffered his touching which went from my groin to my knee in a clearly sexual way. I changed position several more times, but he also moved to adapt and continue his caresses. At that moment, I was praying that someone would intervene. "

A few days later, the girl confides her experience to a friend. She tells her parents about it, who alert the head teacher. Mathilde Quétineau writes that I was "very touched by the confidence that the teachers of Perceval (Steiner-Waldorf School in Chatou, nes) gave to my denunciation and by the responsiveness of their administrative procedures. "In a letter dated March 27, 2007 and addressed to his student, Grégoire Perra acknowledges his fault and apologizes:" You must know that I now fully recognize the ambiguous and aggressive nature of my actions and that I would be ready to recognize them before the (sic) Justice if you or your parents wished to file a complaint. "Later, he still writes:" I will tell you simply: I am sick. This is not new. I think I have a deep neurosis or something like that. Less serious but similar events, which should have alerted me, had begun to make me aware of them. He adds that he started to consult a psychoanalyst to "get better".

https://www.redacteur-independant.ch/20 ... ire-perra/
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 17/05/20, 22:42

GuyGadebois wrote:Mistletoe is an anticancer
What does this have to do with sauerkraut? ... Ah! Yes indeed
The origin of the current use of mistletoe goes back to Rudolf Steiner, philosopher. Born in Croatia and graduated in philosophy, he gave birth to anthroposophical theory (12), inspired by other philosophers such as Goethe.

According to Bramly Serge, writer, this movement aims to pool the spiritual thoughts of man with the scientific method (13). He states in his book Rudolf Steiner, Prophet of the New Man: "The father of anthroposophy had a mission: To unite science and religion. (13). Hence the discrepancy between allopathic and anthroposophic medicine which differ mainly on one point: for anthroposophic doctors the well-being of the patient is just as important as the disease. To cure a patient, it is necessary to maximize his comfort to have optimum healing results. We must therefore consider man as a whole, the spiritual, the soul and the body.

Anthroposophical medicine thus fits into traditional medicine by including Steiner's ideas (14).
Next, what you are quoting, probably slander. There are big interests at stake as explained in the video.
GuyGadebois wrote:a lost trial
It is possible, a single man facing a trust of this magnitude.

In any case, Steiner was very clever in passing off a religion for science.
New age doctrine fabricated from scratch with elements that work in other religions. An effective gloubi-boulga, because even today, this nebula still thrives.

You wrote that your grandfather was at the origin of Demeter ... https://www.demeter.fr/biodynamie/
To believe that you still have interests, given the virulence that you put in defending them.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 17/05/20, 23:59

Since you have understood what I was talking about when it comes to mistletoe (you had talked about it a lot in your previous rotten dependent topic which was closed), in fact, Weleda has well marketed a product based on this plant with anticancer aim . But it is not the only one.
Mistletoe extracts (Viscum album) have been used as supplements to cancer treatments since the beginning of the 20th century. Several extracts of the commercially available mistletoe plant (ANOBAViscum®, Cephalektin®, Eurixor®, Helixor®, Iscador®, Isorel®, Lekinol®) are being tested in clinical studies. These extracts are always from European mistletoe. American mistletoe is only used for decorative purposes.

https://www.cancer.be/complementsalimentaires/20471
And:
https://hal.sorbonne-universite.fr/hal- ... Viscum.pdf
Or (randomized):
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?Db= ... d_RVDocSum
For the rest, I do not see in the name of what one would decree that this philosophy, or religion, which is neither belligerent nor proselyte, which is environmentalist and almost invisible, should suffer the wrath of anyone. No one can blame the anthroposophists for having engaged in holy wars, "conquistas" and other crusades in the name of any God, nor for having massacred or destroyed biotopes or for having made kids work to make sneakers. ...
Ps: My grandfather was not an anthroposopher but an Orthodox from the Armenian church.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/05/20, 18:19

There is no more to understand in anthroposia than in hieroscopy. It doesn't surprise me that the reactionary anti-chemistry, anti-GMO or anti-vaccine cantors can believe that it would have operational effects coming out of this pseudo-science, except placebo on the gullible enlightened and lacking in a magical world.
Last edited by Exnihiloest the 18 / 05 / 20, 18: 28, 2 edited once.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/05/20, 18:26

Exnihiloest wrote:There is no more to understand in anthroposis ...

Start to understand andropause, already, we'll see.
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/05/20, 18:29

The fact that these sectarians did not start a religious war does not clear them in any way. It is still criminal obscurantism, because risking to divert patients from real medicine, as shown in Quebec files from Press Press, example.
1 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 18/05/20, 18:36

Exnihiloest wrote:The fact that these sectarians did not start a religious war does not clear them in any way. It is still criminal obscurantism, because risking to divert patients from real medicine, as shown in Quebec files from Press Press, example.

If they don't encourage vaccination, they leave people free to choose (luckily!). As in some countries * which according to you, would be ignoble criminal obscurantists because there is no obligation to vaccinate infants ... AH LES SALAUDS !!! All anthroposophists, leftists, ecologists and anti-progress. : Mrgreen:

* Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 18/05/20, 19:11

GuyGadebois wrote:...
If they don't encourage vaccination, they leave people free to choose (luckily!). As in some countries * which according to you, would be ignoble criminal obscurantists because there is no obligation to vaccinate infants ... AH LES SALAUDS !!! All anthroposophists, leftists, ecologists and anti-progress. : Mrgreen:

* Germany, Austria, Cyprus, Denmark, Spain, Estonia, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Netherlands, Portugal, United Kingdom, Sweden

"According to me", non. Only according to the dishonesty which makes you attribute to me ideas which are not mine (fallacy of the scarecrow).

None of the countries mentioned dissuade from being vaccinated, on the contrary, they inform, advise and encourage. Dissuading from vaccination has nothing to do with leaving it free to get vaccinated or not. Only dissuading from vaccination is criminal, it is misinformation that can kill. Have you changed sides? Janic convinced you? Are you now in that of obscurantism?
0 x