Bonnecabane!

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Bonnecabane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Bonnecabane!

by Bonnecabane » 31/07/19, 12:28

Hello !
Happy and proud to announce the launch of our Bonnecabane!
We wanted it simple, sober and efficient. Delivered fully ready-to-use, it offers a closed-roofed volume of over 8 m2 and a dedicated photovoltaic energy production for self-consumption.
Because the energy transition is all too often synonymous with constraints, taxes and regulations, we bet the 3D, Desirable Sustainable Development, with a new space to conquer in the garden.
Reviews and comments welcome!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Bonnecabane!

by GuyGadebois » 31/07/19, 14:17

Bonnecabane wrote:Hello !
Happy and proud to announce the launch of our Bonnecabane!
We wanted it simple, sober and efficient. Delivered fully ready-to-use, it offers a closed-roofed volume of over 8 m2 and a dedicated photovoltaic energy production for self-consumption.
Because the energy transition is all too often synonymous with constraints, taxes and regulations, we bet the 3D, Desirable Sustainable Development, with a new space to conquer in the garden.
Reviews and comments welcome!

Hello,
I would like to know his price.
Goods.
One remark, however: "Maritime pine treated against termite, fungicide, insecticide."
Not very ecological, right?
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
Bonnecabane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bonnecabane » 31/07/19, 14:58

Hello,

For wood, it is spruce or maritime pine, and we are currently spruce.
The dilemma is the following: there is no French wood species that can cope with external uses without treatment, except larch and acacia, but they do not lend themselves, for mechanical reasons and cost , in the manufacture of CLT.
We do not want to use exotic wood that is naturally rot-resistant, to favor FSC and PEFC-certified woods of French origin.
The treatment by simple soaking is essential, because if the wood is not in direct contact with the ground, it is partially exposed to the weather and requires protection.

For the price, we must consider all, ie, a closed-roofed and secure volume of more than 8 m2 and a renewable energy production. Then, the production of electricity for self-consumption will reduce the EDF bill for a few decades, which will make the investment profitable, all the more quickly as EDF tariffs will continue to increase.

By cumulating the market prices for a garden shed of similar size and a photovoltaic installation of the same order, we arrive at approximately the same prices, ie € 16 including tax (€ 500 excluding tax). With the big difference that our Bonnecabane is delivered fully equipped and ready for use. It is not a do-it-yourself kit, often without the floor, nor the electricity, and with a limited lifespan. It is not a question either of making a hole in the roof to install the PV, with the sealing problems which can appear. It is a simple "piece of furniture" placed in the garden, immediately operational and productive.
Here, voila!
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 31/07/19, 17:53

Bonnecabane wrote:By cumulating the market prices for a garden shed of similar size and a photovoltaic installation of the same order, we arrive at substantially the same prices, ie 16 500 € TTC (13 750 € HT).

Thank you, but it is not in my means. So I stay on this:
http://www.zima.fr/kota-grill/231-kota-chambre-92m.html
To which I will add a small solar panel and some LEDs, which I will treat with harmless products and that I will climb like a lego on my olive grove.
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
Bonnecabane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bonnecabane » 31/07/19, 19:07

Screenshot 2019-07-31 to 12.14.47.png
Bonnecabane
Capturing 2019-07 31-screen 12.14.47.png (769.11 KB) Viewed times 10269
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 31/07/19, 22:27

You are really bad at photoshop, you have to hire a real graphic designer ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 31/07/19, 23:12

and what is the price of this wonderful, positive energy hut? : roll:
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 01/08/19, 00:11

Remundo wrote:and what is the price of this wonderful, positive energy hut? : roll:

It's written above. 16 500 € TTC delivered, mounted.
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 01/08/19, 00:40

delivered I do not know 8)

Well, everyone gets an idea.
0 x
Bonnecabane
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bonnecabane » 01/08/19, 08:23

Hello,
"Wonderful". Thank you !
Guaranteed photo not retouched. It should ?
The price is that of a module entirely manufactured and ready to use, departure workshop.
The cost of transportation depends on the distance.
2 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"