GO RIDE 80PRO electric scooter that no longer charges

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
Vautrin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

GO RIDE 80PRO electric scooter that no longer charges

by Vautrin » 08/08/20, 08:28

hello I would like some information for a GO RIDE 80PRO Night Edition - Electric scooter 8 "- 350 W - 6.6Ah I just changed the charging connector cable when plugging in the charger for charging the cable has slammed I will want to know if its coming from the cable or the charger I don't think these the battery quarter the scooter salutes my I can not charge it which one can tell me the problem comes
0 x
Remundo

Re: electric scooter

by Remundo » 08/08/20, 08:56

you can use an ohmmeter to test the continuity of the wires, the resistance should be close to zero.

There is little chance that the cable is defective, especially if you have changed it.

the locks are probably electronic, and there we are like a hen in front of a knife ... : roll:
0 x
Vautrin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: electric scooter

by Vautrin » 08/08/20, 09:10

ok but as long as I have the new cable and plug in the AC charger and since the charger remains flashing red I cannot recharge the scooter
0 x
Christophe

Re: GO RIDE 80PRO electric scooter KO charger

by Christophe » 08/08/20, 10:23

Your battery seems short circuited (internal BMS to be checked) and / or your charger is out of order.

Check the voltage across the charger (lit eh) and the battery. Please note that some lithium chargers do not provide voltage as long as they are not connected to a battery (feedback loop).

Do not measure the resistance at the terminals of the batteries it would smoke everything ... let alone the amps.

Also make an effort on your writing because it is very painful to understand you. Thank you.
0 x
Vautrin
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: GO RIDE 80PRO electric scooter that no longer charges

by Vautrin » 08/08/20, 10:47

OK thanks for the answer and sorry for the writing
0 x

Back to "failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself? "