Pascal between pressure booster and pressure switch

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
wini47
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pascal between pressure booster and pressure switch

by wini47 » 25/07/19, 11:05

Hello,

Irrigation that allows me to manage my crops is out of order : Oops: .

I restarted the system pump, tank, pressure switch once but the pressure has dropped after a few days. The manager is not there to take care of the equipment, so I'm on my own.

I injected air into the pressure vessel up to 4 bar, but the pressure gauge of the pressure switch continues to show zero. Could you please give me the one or two of the three most common reasons?

Why, while I opened the valve of the tank to the circuit pump pressure switch, the manometer of the pressure switch shows 0 bar while I inflated the tank to 4? To your good heart : Oops:.

If it's a non-return valve case, you might have a solution to help me restart this pump.

Thank you for your attention.
0 x
wini47
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pascal between pressure booster and pressure switch

by wini47 » 25/07/19, 11:26

Small details:

- / The pump is immersed, but I imagine that the thing does not change anything to this case.
- / The pressure switch is a XMP 6 / 12. Maybe if the pressure controller is mechanical, the manometer will only work when the switch-on pressure is set to the corresponding value?

But still inflated to 4 bar, while the pump cuts in normal use at 5 bar. :?

It's annoying but if everything has to burn out, I'd like to know it soon enough not to worry about the watering cans and the small supply of rainwater in stock.
I will start next year : Wink: .
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/07/19, 12:45

A small picture would be welcome ...
It should be able to ensure that there is pressure in the tank, because the pressure switch is perhaps HS?
It would also be good for you to accurately describe what is going on ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
wini47
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by wini47 » 25/07/19, 13:08

Um, it's complicated to take photos : Shock: even if I admit, sometimes a little drawing explains better than a long speech.

As for ensuring the pressure in the tank. I'm sure I put 4 pressure bar, I connected the pressure gauge to the tank valve.

Difficult to be precise, nothing happens :? . I turn on the power, the time to create a vacuum with the tank valve on the main circuit and the pump circuit breaker cuts off the current.
And this is also my opinion, a pressure switch problem, but how to be certain, without replacing it with a good condition?
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 25/07/19, 15:49

If it is the pump circuit breaker that is activated, it may be an electrical problem at this level?
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "failure, troubleshooting and repair: repair yourself? "