Senseo HD7821 / 41

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
BRUMAX
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Senseo HD7821 / 41

by BRUMAX » 26/04/19, 17:30

Hello,
I have a senseo HD7821 / 41 with spout that varies in height. The coffee comes out but maybe not with enough pressure so it flows along the coffee maker instead of going out through the spout. I thought of a wedging but may be a pipe inside the machine.
I have clarity, the brown piece is not clogged, the seal at the top is correct.
if you have an idea, I saw a picture of the same machine (purple) christophe or he spoke of descaling.
did you have the same problem?
thank you for your answer I contact Philips because the guarantee is finished since 5 months he could make a gesture but it is not won.
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: senseo HD7821 / 41

by SixK » 26/04/19, 17:59

If it comes out the opening (where you put the pods), it can come from your pods.
It seems to me that the Senseo does not like pods with a hard part (like Carrefour pods it seems to me)

You can check that your seal is still intact.

Anyway, senseo at the pressure level is 0;) Ha no 1 bars ...
In short, it's gravity, pressure, there is none ...

For coffee, "real life" starts at 15 bars, I would even say 19 bars (for the Riviera and Bar for example)
But we are no longer on the pod. (although in mine, it seems to me that there is a filter holder for pod, but I never used)

Otherwise for the pods, the taste level / personal quality it was lobodis, the rest it was not terrible.

To descale, you transfer the water from the tank, you pour a few coffees of white vinegar.
You heat, you empty your tank by running some coffee (no coffee), you stop before there is nothing in the tank.
You get your white vinegar or you turn it, you put water and you run 2 / 3 coffees without coffee ...

SixK
0 x
Optimists invented airplanes, parachutes pessimistic. George Bernard Shaw.
Thought personal, I understand better why the big bosses invented the golden parachute.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/04/19, 18:14

Hello,
Have you checked if the pod holder is not partially clogged?
There is a central hole of a very small diameter. One must see a point of light in the center by directing the pod holder towards a source of light. Also check the cleanliness of the seal. : Wink:
0 x
BRUMAX
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BRUMAX » 26/04/19, 18:20

the seal is good, nothing is clogged.
the coffee goes out without problem but runs along the coffee maker instead of out through the spout is a model HD7821 with spout that can go up or down, so normally the coffee is pushed into the spout, it seems that it arrives with not enough pressure and that it flows in the beak and along the coffee maker
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/04/19, 18:25

SixK wrote:For coffee, "real life" starts at 15 bars
Ben I prefer the filter coffee ... Moreover it is better for the health
Diterpenes alcohols.
The coffee bean naturally contains a significant amount of diterpenes, including cafestol and kahweol. These compounds, present in the oils of the coffee beans, are released in contact with hot water. They would increase 5 cholesterol levels. Depending on the method of preparation, the coffee will contain more or less diterpenes. For example, boiled coffee contains 1,2 mg to 18 mg cafestol and kahweol per 100 ml while espresso coffee contains 0,2 mg to 4,5 mg. The filter coffee, meanwhile, contains virtually no (0 mg to 0,1 mg).
Antioxidants.
Coffee contains several antioxidant compounds. Given the frequency of its consumption, it can contribute significantly to the antioxidant capacity of the diet. In this regard, a Norwegian study shows that coffee is the food of the diet that contributes the most to the total antioxidant intake in this population6.

One study has shown that the antioxidant capacity of plasma increases significantly following the ingestion of a single cup of 200 (7 ml) filter coffee. This suggests that coffee probably has a preventive effect on certain diseases thanks to its antioxidant power 5. Antioxidant compounds in coffee include phenolic compounds, including some volatile substances produced during roasting. These volatile substances are attributed the characteristic odor of coffee8,9.
https://www.passeportsante.net/fr/Nutri ... oc=cafe_nu : Wink:
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 26/04/19, 18:29

Did Brumax disassemble the spout to clean it?
0 x
BRUMAX
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by BRUMAX » 26/04/19, 19:04

Yes
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 27/04/19, 12:48

A faulty seal is not necessarily visible with a visual inspection. I seem to have heard of a seal problem on these machines after some time of operation.
The first thing to do would be to change the seal and see if the problem persists.
0 x