Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

And if they were repairing rather than throwing and change? Rediscover the pleasure of the repairs yourself. How to diagnose a problem or find spare parts? Repair itself is way to save money generally!
thierry22160
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by thierry22160 » 19/12/18, 11:07

Hello . I have a boiler ponast kp11, at times the grannulé is not consumed entirely and falls into the ashtray. I have the impression that the grannulé arrives trot in the combustion chamber, .. The company that installs it went bankrupt and I find no pst repairer in my area. J lives in Brittany in the 22. to quote from carhaix..thanks to those who could help me
0 x
max22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pellet pellet problem Ponast kp11

by max22 » 12/05/19, 17:24

Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the information you were looking for? Otherwise I have worked a lot on mine since 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to take care of it. By your house there is the Qualibreizh company that can come. Otherwise for your pellets they fall out burnt on ignition or is it all the time?

I hope you have solved your problem, otherwise contact me we can trade. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...
2 x
thierry22160
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by thierry22160 » 14/05/19, 13:09

Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again
0 x
thierry22160
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by thierry22160 » 14/05/19, 13:11

max22 wrote:Hello thierry,

I had a boiler installed by the same company as you and the same model, did you find the information you were looking for? Otherwise I have worked a lot on mine since 3 years, and by myself, nobody wants to take care of it. By your house there is the Qualibreizh company that can come. Otherwise for your pellets they fall out burnt on ignition or is it all the time?

I hope you have solved your problem, otherwise contact me we can trade. There I have to change the two ignition resistors and the burner ... : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
And take care of cleaning it completely ...

Hi max 22.Thank you for your message, yes I still have problems with this boiler, she did not turn this winter. I find a company that knows this boiler well, she must return very soon to finish the work. The company Qualibreizh do not want to move.If you want the coordinates of the company that I have hole made me sign thanks again
1 x
max22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by max22 » 14/05/19, 13:59

Hello Thierry I want you to tell me the name of the company and the coordinates I just made a quote for the burner and for resistance I save you the amount.

I mainly want to know if the programming settings are good.
1 x
max22
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by max22 » 14/05/19, 14:47

and if by chance you had the settings builder for your boiler, programming wholesale. Where if the company could communicate them to you it would be great.
0 x
Andrea4321
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Andrea4321 » 26/02/20, 17:45

Hello. I come to you because I too have the same boiler as yours, a ponast kp11 which cost me a blind installed by the granubretagne company which went bankrupt and at the moment it is broken down. Until now I could count on savelys but it no longer repairs them. I have contacted several companies but that does not repair this brand of boiler so I would like to know if you had found a company for repair. You are my last hope. cordially
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 29/02/20, 17:02

Hello
You have already had the breakdown
Screw 1 blocked
I changed the capacitor but its like
0 x
claudius56
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by claudius56 » 15/06/20, 20:43

Hello thierry
I would like to know which company came to help you out for your boiler.
I have a PONAST boiler and I can't find anyone to repair it.
please
0 x
Arnaudbzh
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Arnaudbzh » 15/06/20, 20:54

claudius56 wrote:Hello thierry
I would like to know which company came to help you out for your boiler.
I have a PONAST boiler and I can't find anyone to repair it.
please

It's me
No one wants to come
0 x