Automatic switching to solar

Present your DIY projects, your new technical ideas, your innovations to test or your self-construction work. Because doing it yourself is often more economical and can be more efficient.
darwenn
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Automatic switching to solar

by darwenn » 24/02/21, 08:20

Good morning all. At the output of my pure sine wave converter, I would like to use an automatic switching of the output in the event of sun and a cut of this one in the event of the sun decreasing. Currently I use a wifi connected socket programmed in schedules or a remote activation / deactivation via my smartphone. For that I thought to use a twilight switch in reverse use (depending on the contacts available). That is to say actuate my contactor at the outlet when the sun is shining strong enough and switch it off when the light is insufficient. For this, which automatic switch can I use with brightness threshold adjustment? For the NO / NC contactor I already have, so no worries for the use in reverse, but it is really a sensitive model of twilight switch that I am looking for, able to activate / deactivate according to the intensity of the sun during the day.
0 x

Return to “Your technical assemblies, DIY, innovations and self-construction: making an object or an installation”