Presentation of innovative or unknown tools

Help and advice for all work carried out in self building and presentation of your work DIY or self-build. Because making oneself is often econological but beware overconfidence!
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Presentation of innovative or unknown tools

by oli 80 » 16/10/17, 14:44

Hello, here is another Chinese gadget to fit on the chuck of a drill or screwdriver
http://www.china-tonytool.com/ProductsD ... ta_ID=1061

http://sundigital.diytrade.com/sdp/1734 ... TV_Ti.html

I suppose that these gadgets will soon appear at home, first in exhibitions, then in telehopping or teleshopping
then finally in supermarkets

it seems to me that I saw something like this in the tooling trucks in the 90 years

20120103153852-461483.jpg
20120103153852-461483.jpg (33.4 KIO) Accessed 8625 times
0 x
Christophe

Re: Festival of objects with the con or useless. Consomlation?

by Christophe » 16/10/17, 15:22

Not so useless and stupid that because if it works (see *) it avoids having to buy a motorized compressor for those who use their compressor to inflate tires ... so it's even rather econological ...

oli 80 wrote:it seems to me that I saw something like this in the tooling trucks in the 90 years

Yes the "water pump" version has been well known for a long time ... Here it is simply its equivalent "air pump" ...

* For it to work correctly (go up to several bars), this object must contain a positive displacement pump (piston + valve or gears) ... because as the air is compressible, a centrifugal pump (like its "water" equivalent) will not be enough ...
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 16/10/17, 18:41

Re, pity that this accessory is only sold in China

it is true that it is not wrong to use a drill or screwdriver if this type of compressor is intended only for the inflation of tires and other

here is another type of combi system tools https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIPxVGqQBGQ

but here these tools can only be adapted to this brand just as with us black & decker have this same system called matrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2SQWEH6Mcs

the advantage several tools, a single engine and in case of failure or breakage it is replaced that what is done, it avoids throwing complete machines to the dump of which the engine or the machine that is driven by the latter is still functional
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 16/10/17, 21:18

Good evening, here is a DIY that is close to the compressor on drill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kaca-mqxuw

the proof that one can be made that with a compressor which plugs on the cigarette lighter because it happens that the small engine crame
moreover, it takes very little space in the toolbox 8)

it would be necessary to create another subject of discovery of unknown accessories or tools
but how to name the subject, he should find a title
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/10/17, 02:08

oli 80 wrote:it would be necessary to create another subject of discovery of unknown accessories or tools
but how to name the subject, he should find a title

Good idea, you could call it: "The unknown interesting or innovative tools"? Quite simply?
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 17/10/17, 10:32

Hello, I'm going to open this topic with this title but I do not know if we can move the last messages from the one I talk about compressors for drill, it would be easier
0 x
Christophe

Re: Presentation of interesting or innovative tools unknown

by Christophe » 17/10/17, 12:27

It's good I divided the subject ...
0 x
Lolounette
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Lolounette » 17/10/17, 14:10

oli 80 wrote:but here these tools can only be adapted to this brand just as with us black & decker have this same system called matrix
the advantage several tools, a single engine and in case of failure or breakage it is replaced that what is done, it avoids throwing complete machines to the dump of which the engine or the machine that is driven by the latter is still functional

yes Black + Decker has a whole system called "multievo" where you can adapt various accessories on a drill motor ...
they have the pump also ... it's one of the only ones I do not have, I do like the chadoks I pump! : Cheesy:

I like their system and the batteries are interchangeable with different tools of the brand including gardening ...
0 x
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 17/10/17, 22:27

Lolounette wrote:
oli 80 wrote:but here these tools are only suitable for this brand just like with us black & decker have this same system called matrix the advantage several tools, a single engine and in case of failure or breakage we replace what is screwed, this avoids throw complete machines at the recycling center where either the motor or the machine driven by the latter is still functional

yes Black + Decker has a whole system called "multievo" where you can adapt various accessories on a drill motor ...
they have the pump also ... it's one of the only ones I do not have, I do like the chadoks I pump! : Cheesy:

I like their system and the batteries are interchangeable with different tools of the brand including gardening ...

And we can even push even further the concept of the modular tool: power motorize its wheelbarrow by adapting its drill or battery-powered screwdriver!
And why not his bike? ... Hop, I snap my cordless drill when I hit a big hill and it's all alone, just to swallow the coast.

In the same idea, I made myself a big wheelbarrow for gardening or cleaning the park of horses (with an old trash container reformed, 500 l anyway!), And when it is full, I admit that it is a bit heavy!
I am designing a system to adapt a wireless tool to make it self-propelled. I'm just going to fix a grinder gear hs, with a rod to drive the wheels by fixing my screwdriver.

Wheelbarrow Elect (1) .jpg
Wheelbarrow Elect (1) .jpg (82.13 Kio) Accessed 8533 times
Wheelbarrow Elect (3) .jpg
Wheelbarrow Elect (3) .jpg (79.95 Kio) Accessed 8533 times

You may remember this fabulous tools that I had presented on econology there ... pissed ... a long time: the Sarkozyne. It will also be modified to be motorized with a screwdriver on battery: the same motor will be transposable on all my rolling garden accessories! : Cheesy:

Sarkozyne.jpg
Sarkozyne.jpg (220.58 KIO) Accessed 8533 times
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Presentation of interesting or innovative tools unknown

by oli 80 » 17/10/17, 23:15

Good evening, now the new wheelbarrow will be called macronine : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

for propulsion with a screwdriver it already exists https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t8WUHDxRy0

we can even motorize a boat with a screwdriver https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZJTGqmtzBs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEcpAP41RF8
0 x

Back to "DIY and self-construction: building or mount a self-installation"