garden creation: assistance to the development of my garden

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
salsitawapa
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

garden creation: assistance to the development of my garden

by salsitawapa » 03/02/09, 16:57

Hello everyone, would there be people to help me create (on plan) my garden please? Here the land measures 1500m2 (without the house). I attach photos:

Along the wall (on the right) we would like to make a small hedge of oleanders (we have a few and we will cut some). This wall is on the south side. We also have an olive tree to put and we plan to put it at the end of this wall but centered on the ground (before the stop). We would also like to remove the grass on the buttress to make a bed, but we don't know how ... At the gravel level (I'm going to remove it promised, it's not pretty!), We are thinking of putting banana trees ...

Here we are on the north side of the house (north is to our left). We can see the Christmas tree still in pot on a look (we would like to find a bigger pot to keep it next year) but why not plant it somewhere on our land in its pot to recover it ???

Here is the north behind us. We can see a bay laurel on the left of the photo but from this photo, we planted it between the small window and the bay window (at the level of the left pane of the bay window).

Here is always the north in the back we see a cypress of florence that we planted.
All around the field we would like to put a flowering hedge (watch out for the north wind) and even along the access path to make it look nicer ...

I hope I don't get cheated on forum and that you can help me. If you want the ground plans, I can put them. We are in Drôme it can also help in the choice of trees (I love pines, olive trees and oleanders)
Thank you for your help !!!
Last edited by salsitawapa the 03 / 02 / 09, 17: 12, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/02/09, 17:34

There is a good potential, big surface: but to arrange a garden it is very personal that depends above all on what you want.

You could start by putting a few hedges (or a fence for climbing plants like ivy?) To limit the opposite: you apparently have no place in your garden where you can be with friends without being seen by the neighbors .

Personally it doesn't bother me too much but when you want to receive it can get in the way of people ...

Can you imagine using Miscanthus for this?
See if you like it: https://www.econologie.com/forums/suivi-de-l ... t5256.html

If you want ideas you can watch what a world renowned landscaper does: https://www.econologie.com/forums/camille-mu ... t5459.html

Attention the eyes (and the prices but that is another story: the ideas they give them for free)!

ps: thanks for the correction of the images, it's better like that right?
0 x
salsitawapa
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by salsitawapa » 03/02/09, 20:38

Thank you for that answer. There are very beautiful gardens but the price ... It only remains for me to find the ideas !!! Thank you
0 x
Stellah
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Garden creation: help with landscaping my garden

by Stellah » 16/12/19, 07:22

Hello,
For the decoration of your aisles, you can opt for bollards. If your aisle is wide, I recommend that you have a high intensity of lighting, and if on the contrary it is small, sprinkle it with small dots of light, especially near the clumps to give the whole a contemporary style.
0 x
A.D. 44
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by A.D. 44 » 16/12/19, 23:09

Hello,

Nice answer ... But ... From his garden to grow well.
0 x
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 23/12/19, 14:48

Hello,

I find the answer particularly null, if not to promote the industry of useless stuff, which will just disturb the few beings living on the spot (except humans) and generate waste which probably will not be recycled given their lightness... : Evil:
2 x