New extensible garden hose

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

New extensible garden hose

by oli 80 » 09/08/18, 01:29

Good evening to all,

here is a new type of extensible garden hose seen in store here is a video that is worth a thousand words

unlike the "xhose" or pocket hose version, the rubber hose of which is surrounded by a polyester fabric envelope
this pipe can be repaired, in other words we cut and put a repair fitting as on a conventional pipe, if a connection breaks, we do not necessarily need to look for a mark of the pipe, any connection will do the trick

it is the disadvantage of pipes with the polyester fabric around, the connections are either crimped, or we can change them but we must find the same
but in the shops it is difficult to order often on the net, which is not the case with the pipe presented in the video

I have not found any topics on this kind of novelty on the forum so here's this topic is open

good night
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: new extensible garden hose

by Leo Maximus » 09/08/18, 11:36

The chick is pretty fucked and certainly more interesting than the pipe ... : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

Re: New extensible garden hose

by Christophe » 09/08/18, 12:14

Lol Leo ...

It remains a matter of pipes : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/08/18, 20:50

All that to say that actually does not care ...
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 09/08/18, 21:34

Excuse me for showering your enthusiasm Image but it's great for use as long as you have to walk with his pipe as the young lady .... : Lol:

I had a low end, out of curiosity, and it's bluffing.
Of course he only made one season but the concept is great.

I do not know if the high end are reliable.

But if you have the opportunity to try do not deprive yourself ...

Because pipe stretch or not the final pipes, it's the gardener's daily (when it does not rain)

This year we installed an "automation" of watering so I know something with some errors to the key ... but a great satisfaction overall.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 10/08/18, 10:58

"It can grow 3 times the original size" says the video. : Cheesy:

Flexible.jpg
Flexible.jpg (5.62 Kio) Accessed 6059 times

Whaouu! 3 times! She is demanding the girl ... : Lol:

But I guess it must be great to use! Must not be deprived! : Lol:

But the enthusiasm will quickly collapse because the product will probably be out of stock very quickly, like the others. "Post coitum, sad animal omne... "says the proverb. It is incompatible with roses, for example. : Shock:

And when dragging a hose, flexible or not, we must take care not to damage the plantations ... it's boring ...

So, nothing beats a fixed installation, buried if possible.
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 10/08/18, 16:02

Leo Maximus wrote:"It can grow 3 times the original size" says the video. : Cheesy:

Flexible.jpg
Whaouu! 3 times! She is demanding the girl ... : Lol:

But I guess it must be great to use! Must not be deprived! : Lol:

But the enthusiasm will quickly collapse because the product will probably be out of stock very quickly, like the others. "Post coitum, sad animal omne... "says the proverb. It is incompatible with roses, for example. : Shock:

And when dragging a hose, flexible or not, we must take care not to damage the plantations ... it's boring ...

So, nothing beats a fixed installation, buried if possible.

It's clear: 80% fixed ... all the same BUT 10% of mobile in linear m for us.

5 water points: 4 outputs to each water point and 4 each time an output is connected to a mobile always useful for one thing or the other.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 10/08/18, 21:53

Good evening, I already had two pipes with the polyester fabric around (pocket hose) the first burst because the fabric chipped the rubber hose out of its sheath and inflated until fart, same for the second but the one of the video of my first message seems to hold good, I found it at the king machin, not to make spam, you all know this big DIY surface

in addition it is Italian design, plus they are strong to present a product, a beautiful girl who is the demonstration and hop
another example
dedicated to Maximus Leo : Mrgreen:

good night
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 08/09/18, 18:53

nico239 wrote:Excuse me for showering your enthusiasm Image but it's great for use as long as you have to walk with his pipe as the young lady .... : Lol:

I had a low end, out of curiosity, and it's bluffing.
Of course he only made one season but the concept is great.

I do not know if the high end are reliable.

But if you have the opportunity to try do not deprive yourself ...

Because pipe stretch or not the final pipes, it's the gardener's daily (when it does not rain)

This year we installed an "automation" of watering so I know something with some errors to the key ... but a great satisfaction overall.

Hello, the model of the video of my first message has an ability that the other extensible pipe (type xhose, pocket hose) do not have,
it can be used on a pressure washer like a conventional garden hose while the models with the fabric around are broken by the pressure / depression caused by the cleaner HP, these malignant who market these products do not specify certain counters indications, even in the manual of my pipe it had not even specified not to use it on a cleaner HP, mine was a pocket hose ultra 2, said more costal than the first 2 versions, but hey he ended up in the trash

it is valid with other appliances and other products, some cons indications are not specified

good night
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 09/09/18, 09:59

What is this fixing on the pipes? you have something to compensate?
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"