food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

food choices, omni carni herbivores, VG

by elephant » 15/09/15, 12:07

Quite Janic: I always found odious little happy pigs that serve teaches butcher / charcuterie :D
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Remundo

by Remundo » 15/09/15, 16:27

you know, we're all eaten by something in life ...

the key is to have a happy life! :P
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/09/15, 18:20

remondo hello
you know, we're all eaten by something in life ...
It's certain!
the key is to have a happy life!
If an entity considered our right to have a happy life (according to its criteria), but its purpose is to kill us at the time of maximum happiness (the right to well-deserved retirement), I doubt that anyone would consider relevant that as the ideal of life.
in fact there is a shift in our relations with other forms of life where grannies to their doggies and kitties raise their arms to heaven if we bobo their darlings, but who have no emotional reaction to the animal that has been causing the steak they have on their plate.
Anecdotally a breeder of my knowledge refuses to see the animals she has fed and looked up in the cattle trucks that will take them to slaughterhouses. excessive sensitivity or empathy?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 16/09/15, 09:40

moods, it exists and it's human.

I agree with your analysis, they are of variable geometry.

However, it can also have qualms about the carrots that hard earth, grass and even crashing at our feet ... the egg you eat could have a chick ... etc ...

With respect to livestock, my position is that we must offer them normal living conditions (space and food, shelter), and slaughter after stunning (and no sticking on high ...).

The human being needs to feed himself, one point is everything, and necessarily kills the living for that.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 16/09/15, 12:57

remondo hello
moods, it exists and it's human.
However, it can also have qualms about the carrots that hard earth, grass and even crashing at our feet ... the egg you eat could have a chick ... etc ...

This is a classic " the cry of the carrot that perish »
In a way you're right because it's not emotional that should dominate (although it plays a big role) but the main rules of biology and physiology that characterize each family food, and indeed the 'Man is not made to pull carrots nor to slaughter cows, but this has already been seen on the topics concerned simply reread.

With respect to livestock, my position is that we must offer them normal living conditions (space and food, shelter), and slaughter after stunning (and no sticking on high ...).

A view "human" if not humanist, is what kind of argument used by supporters of bullfighting or hunting: kill smoothly!
Have you, for example, conducted a slaughter your own animals? Same thing for your children as in primitive tribes to feed survival.

The human being needs to feed himself, one point is everything, and necessarily kills the living for that.

Of course he must feed, but not anything on the pretext of a culture, newer, attached to a way of showing a social home than an actual need (point of view issued by WHO, among others).
« On the eve of the Revolution in 1789, the consumption of French would have been 52 gr / day / capita. corresponding to the average consumption of small meat-consuming countries in 1938, that is to say the Mediterranean countries. We advance according to various sources (14) as average meat consumption in France in kg per year per capita, the following figures: in 1803-1812, 19 kg; in 1834-1844, 22,6 kg; in 1885-1894, 40,2 kg; in 1920-1924, 42,1 kg; in 1920-1925, 42 kg; in 1950, 60 kg; in 1974, 89 kg and exceeds 100 1985 kg in years (15). This series of figure includes the idea that living standards have risen steadily since 1789.
In Germany, meat consumption has increased more than 3,5 1855 and 1975 between. The average consumption per year per capita is estimated at just less than 20 1855 kg; 47 1899 kg; hovering around 50 kg in the interwar period. After World War II, the increase is dramatic: from 37 1950 kg, it increases to almost 85 1975 kg (16).
»Etc ...

https://www.google.fr/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=YEn ... +Bruxelles
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/09/15, 10:18

hi Janic,

funny argument to ask me if I killed my children to eat ... you realize the excess of your words?

I am not a hunter nor a fan of bullfighting.

I killed rabbits in my youth, and chickens, yes ... after "knocking out". My father took care of the butchering and it was a hell of a discovery of animal anatomy for my childhood eyes

Otherwise dépassionnons debate, what you propose to do kill anything living in it without cause your own death? It's fine to criminalize people because they like steak or a carrot ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/09/15, 15:32

remondo hello
hi Janic,
funny argument to ask me if I killed my children to eat ... you realize the excess of your words?

"Have you, for example, conducted a slaughter your own animals? Same thing for your children as in primitive tribes to feed survival."
It is true that my formulation could be ambiguous, for lack of comma in the right place therefore: " Have you, for example, conducted a slaughter your own animals? Same thing for your children, like primitive tribes to feed survival Where both adults and children kill their prey to consume them. the second sentence relating to the first: same thing "concerning the slaughter of your own animals". In other words more clearly, I hope, your children kill (like any predator) the animals which they consume? (You don't have to answer me, it's a rhetorical question.)
I am not a hunter nor a fan of bullfighting.

This is simply because they are also categories of persons who kill whether food end, sports, culture and traditions.
I killed rabbits in my youth, and chickens, yes ... after "knocking out". My father took care of the butchering and it was a hell of a discovery of animal anatomy for my childhood eyes
As in many campaigns where it was part of the customs that any affective form is excluded as soon as possible.
But there is a distance between a rabbit and kill an ox! However, as said earlier, this is not the emotional must decide physiology and anatomy. You are an engineer and, as such, you know we can not operate a machine if the product is not suitable. It's the same for organic machine that we are, except that if the case machines, humans respond more technically, but emotionally precisely " but what did I do to deserve such a thing !!!!? "
Otherwise dépassionnons debate, what you propose to do kill anything living in it without cause your own death?

It does not exist in our system, we are all mortal. All life depends on another life be it an animal or a plant. The carnivorous predator does so by instinct, sometimes by imitation, because Mother Nature has provided for this function: movement, teething, gripper system and retaining its prey, digestive system, etc ... herbivore possesses none of these means: flat teeth, no system to catch and hold prey, lying digestive system, etc ... it feeds on grass, leaves, which do not suppress life may be, any more than the fruit of a tree who used to power such a life form does not destroy the life of it. After: where is the human physiological in this world? This is what decides if such a thing and not another. This is purely technical!
It's fine to criminalize people because they like steak or a carrot ...

The goal is not to criminalize anybody. We are not here or there to decide who is guilty (culture? Habits? Imitation? Food insufficiency? Etc ...) When there was the mad cow crisis, we looked for culprits and it has not found since each party believed to be the best interests of everyone (of course breeders, not the animals that we recall were, until a few months, than just as a furniture chair.) But obviously all knew that cattle are not designed to absorb this type of product whose effects were felt after some time, not immediately.
So we can and must fall term responsibility in their choices and thus to assume the effects.
Ecology is not that this speech needed to be aware of .... (Of course with arguments that are not only technical and that can help awareness)
One speaker pointed out, moreover, that the technology was there to replace the supposed nature not sufficient for some horrible disease. The question is why and how these pathologies exist and technique (which is only a substitute) Can resolve the issue so far?
Food choices and horrible diseases are mostly related time (for the record, despite much evidence as beri beri, scurvy, Western medicine in long denied the issue by making no dietary courses in medical training. But it changes slowly!) so it is not innocent of what is best for the proper functioning of our organic machine and it starts with knowledge in biology, comparative anatomy, dietetics, nutrition-related diseases, etc ... and therefore preventive measures rather than curative. But it happens evidence, by taking this consciousness ... which is not the case for everyone because, as said GANDHI " it will not solve the problem of violence in the world and justify this violence to other living beings "(This is a memory citation for meaning, not necessarily the correct word for word)
And I especially like the thought " It is easier to believe what we are told officially, that venture into intellectual independence ... In fact, this is not the opposition but conformity and inertia that have been most serious obstacles to the awakening of consciousness! » http://www.evolution-101.com/citations- ... de-gandhi/
And as a bonus this signature / quote from capt maloche: "Consumption is akin to a search for consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, as a result, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increased by ecological awareness. " (Gérard Mermet) "
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/09/15, 10:37

Janic, I think you're exaggerating a little. What is your point ?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/09/15, 11:15

Elephant hello
Janic, I think you're exaggerating a little.

As this is only a little, it does not matter!
What is your point ?

Good question !
For example: where does this "ecological" and "economical" site come from?
Awareness to a situation?
Which, for decades, notes the urgency, but few have been able or willing to recognize both wasteful habits, pollution, let the public policy as indifferent, or even justifying this fact by its consumption in the indifference of its scope and consequences.
Or just take the dead time of a few on the canvas?
This does not change the situation of our humanity but to act, at their respective levels of ability and skills to make things happen.
Gold farming, such as fisheries, can not feed a runaway humanity. This will require draconian except to accept huge famines one side to allow food mismanagement elsewhere. We must take every opportunity to raise awareness of this dead end that is also a dietary aberration.
But otherwise, I like the work that these breeders to perpetuate races (not just animals but also plants) that could disappear if nobody does. So no complaints there! I also appreciate all the care they are made like the grannies do for their doggies and kitties darlings, but (and this is where I no longer adheres) is when to reward their "collaboration", which worth honors for the farmer* The animal is rewarded him with death as in bullfighting (that no granny in doggie never will.) Is a bit exaggerated? No doubt, but where is the hype into reality?
it is not therefore Remondo as such who is concerned (everyone is interested and passionate about what he wants), but the system itself which he is the spokesperson, in this case.

* see the panel of these presented shortly before
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 18/09/15, 11:57

Janic said:

the animal is rewarded him with death

Damn destiny in truth : Cry: :D
0 x

Back to "Garden: landscaping, plants, garden, ponds and pools"