Monsanto Roundup banned from sale in France, a slap ??

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
Christophe

Monsanto Roundup banned from sale in France, a slap ??

by Christophe » 15/06/15, 13:00

To take can be with some precautions:

To finish with Roundup. The Minister of Ecology, Ségolène Royal, announced Sunday on France 3 prohibition of self-service sale in Monsanto's flagship weed garden centers to combat the harmful effects of pesticides. "France must be on the offensive on stopping pesticides," she said

http://www.lepoint.fr/environnement/l-o ... 4_1927.php

And read or reread the debate on the harmfulness of Roundup that we spoke about econology already in 2009: https://www.econologie.com/forums/le-monsant ... t7275.html
Last edited by Christophe the 15 / 06 / 15, 15: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/06/15, 13:27

1) I thought she was against punitive ecology ???

2) France has the offensive ???

Despite Ecophyto 2018, the plan of the Ministry of Agriculture, the consumption of pesticides increases!

3 times less UAA [Agricultural Area Useful] converted to organic compared to Austria ...

3) Why ban a particular brand and not the molecule (glyphosate)?

In my opinion, another untimely announcement without tail or head that will end in a legal "flop"!

Decoding: it is the war between Ségolène and Fabius to know who has control over the great COP21 conference in Paris in December. And you got it! It is a question of surfing on a topic which one knows that it will make a media buzz (Roundup is known, not glyphosate! Monsanto is a monster, not I do not know which competitor which markets an "equivalent": Bayer for example and its well-known brand Compo) and therefore to have maximum "media visibility".

[PS: I do not defend glyphosate: see elsewhere how I handle the problem of weeds!]
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/15, 13:34

Yes I also "vote" for the unilateral announcement effect on the part of the great frost !!!

Without legislating, I do not think it is possible to ban the marketing of a molecule even less of a product (because other product variants could use the same molecule, which would be contrary to the law). free competition and discriminatory for Monsanto ... here I am the advocate of the devil ...)!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/15, 14:58

Win Christophe ... This jug has attacked a brand and a product subject to registration of international patents .... So the small statements of segolène will listen to the French taxpayer colossal fortunes for a product that is no longer sold ...Why? because all the herbicides sold in garden centers are already glyphosate at the same concentration as the Roundup at a lower price 4 ... To wonder if this turkey did not make it express to touch bribes in retrocession of what Monsanto will touch after the trials ...

Without giving a shit ... she can not close it one can this one ... Francois does not want to pass it to bashar or daesh against some dromedaries ...

When we know that with salt of vinegar and hot water or just with vegetable oil we get the same result (catastrophic) ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/06/15, 16:05

In short, a leftist political scam?!? :( :(

To weed vegetable oil I'm not sure it's that simple: I read an article some time ago that a French company developed a weed killer (or fungicide I do not remember now ?? ?) based on vegetable oil. But that its cost remained very expensive and that it was thus reserved (for the moment) to the organic farmers ... Commercialization for the pro planned in a few months.

Have a topic that would talk about all the (really) green methods to fight weeds would be welcome ... Macro you who seems to know you can create it stp?

I know that the torch, which I have never practiced and the mechanical grubbing, that I do not practice any more saw the work lol) ... finally the most green method is maybe ... nothing to do? :)
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/06/15, 16:37

There are many alternative methods that work:

- "organic" weedkillers based on geranium extract (very exactly pelargonic acid: Pelargonium = Latin name for "Geranium")

Without ads, for example: http://www.secteurvert.com/grand-public ... erbes.html

This works well, provided you "drown" the plant. Costs quite expensive.

- physical methods: burner; spreading boiling emulsions, etc.

An example : http://oeliatec.com/principe-de-desherbage/
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 15/06/15, 18:41

it's really sad ...

the glyphosate is bad as total deserbant for place where one wants that nothing grows ... nobody can understand that it kills only the plants that one leaves, that it has no preventive effect when one wants prevent new plant from growing

this kind of ecolo is always punitive even if it says the opposite

the true constructive ecology it would be to advise the best deserbant for those who want to prevent to push anything on what must remain easily net: chlorate of soda: when it is done work it turns into salt (sodium chloride) it is much more effective than salt: if we wanted to deserb with salt we would pollute with salt by exessive amounts

the problem is that the pure chlorate of soda is practical to manufacture explosives ... it was made obligatory to mix there salt which makes it more poluant since less effective: it is necessary to put more
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/06/15, 18:51

Vegetable oil finely pulverized on green plants has the same effect as glyphosate ... It blocks photosynnthese ..

Otherwise there is water vapor hot water

The recipe for uncultivated areas (which we want to make sterile in the long term) like oyster aisles ...
2kg of coarse salt 3litres of white vinegar with two liters of very hot water ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 16/06/15, 09:52

Did67 wrote:... 3) Why ban a particular brand and not the molecule (glyphosate)]

Ségolène is the daughter of a general ...

Glyphosate, it would be more subtle not to prohibit the sale but to prohibit the use on French soil. An extension of the 1810 mining code could protect the subsoil of chemicals.

By banning the sale of glyphosate in France, farmers will go elsewhere. In China, for example, where it's cheap:

The link : http://cn.made-in-china.com/gongying/ji ... Aqcrk.html

There are footnotes. Footnote 3 says: 3. 在 药液 中 加 适量 柴油 或 洗衣粉 , 可 提高 药效。

According to translate.google this translates to: "The effectiveness of glyphosate can be improved byr adding diesel"! : Shock: : Cheesy: : Lol:
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 16/06/15, 12:27

Did67 wrote:... An example : http://oeliatec.com/principe-de-desherbage/

The SNCF could use hot water for the weeding of railways by using old steam locomotives. It must not be complicated to implement.

Not so long ago, SNCF bought unused defoliants from the Americans, a consequence of the end of the Vietnam War. An article in Science & Avenir had sounded a cry of alarm.

Currently, the SNCF uses glyphosate pull-rigaud:

Saur mistake on my part, it is 50 tons per year ... : Shock:

SNCF document link: http://cpdp.debatpublic.fr/cpdp-lgv-bor ... 51125-.pdf

In my previous post it is "by addition of diesel "that must be read. (There is no longer sufficient time to correct typos).
0 x